Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 28 September 2009 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys,

Have you checked my Testimonials? (indirectly I want you to write one for me) LOL

Thats the new thing I am telling all my friends these days on India-Forums LOL It has just few testimonials there and shows how unpopular I have become these days. Well probably that is what many members must be trying to say to their buddies on India-Forums.Big smile

Well if you are not getting what I am talking about then here it is in more details to get you started. Smile

What is a testimonial?
A testimonial is simply a way to write appreciative comments about your friends.

Can anyone write testimonials for me? What if I don't want somebody's testimonial on my profile page?
Yes anyone can write Testimonials for you but you will have to ACCEPT the testimonial before it gets posted. Once you get a new testimonial you will have to click on red accept button found on the top right hand corner. Also, you have the option of deleting a previous testimonial by simply clicking on the DELETE button above the testimonial.

How can I write a testimonial for someone?
Simply go on their profile and from the far left menu select Testimonials and a box will appear on the top of the page. Type your message in the box and click on post.

If you still have more questions then feel free to post your queries here and we would be happy to help. So what are you waiting let your friends know what they mean to you on their testimonial page.!!

Cheers,
Vijay Smile

India-Forums Development Team.

Edited by vijay - 28 September 2009 at 1:48pm

The following 232 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreegk_09Aahaana*Shruti*khadija09parulkinuDramacrazemaneet-lakshkarankritz4lyfruby.an.anitgendaphoolpnelena01SaNa_sTaRLoveSaathiyaxxxxminixxxxbloomstellamusa-Armaan-Audacious-Manu-Mariha_LoveIFSaima2010AsherkibiwipaaalCassspammy-ridz_Jiya_LavenderBloomsarkh26philantus01ramishamalik..gone..beena.thomasSweet.SarcasticMona_Mauryakads_8302d@niy@kautilya04punjabi_qt26payal_rmuaazKachipataspsharmilaIndraDagadevashree_hBilliCat.starry.phoenix-Candy-little_dragonarshiyaasowmyadharinideepthichoudaryradev_fanMidnight_Shadehreeyaa-Nabeeha-Girl-LawsworthammygurlVamonosArmaan_RajRuhani..nehaarshi09Elvina-BarunKiMeera-Yeah~*LoVeLy*~mar-~~*Anjali*~~-kavita-iruaG-Ayushi-pria4eversattvikCookMySockPrincess..Meena.IFsweetie_pie..Rockstar_ria.BlackJack.-Goth-yogzzfire_womanAnhdara13Osprisshow-Adhoore-Knowalot2bmtdluverreemz.malikangelic_devilPasha84-Alina-pooja_lluv_paviSweet_Kandyluv_sakshidreamer_dreamsNaBoleTumNa...xmanishaLeadOxidek-ekta fan-Samskruthi-.Sam.-AngelaKaParI-samridhigoodiezPookhi...Anushka...cool_srifirefly..number1serialpisces25anon.Prachi..Suhana Ahmed-Zoya-hiderudeMRindiasensodynerida001niksidfan-LilyGurl-princess52armaanno01fanchashmish97mrs.sharmapriya_sparshaSavvyWaqas...*Resham*.Mandy.Kiran.khushixOodlesDoodles-Preeti-Angelic_JAmbrosiaJess.atinaammmuminuu-Anaya-mimi0295-Mystery--Ravjot-smlakshDew-dropRoshni..BarunSanaya.four.shininggal2008baz786-prabz-_Payuu_roshaaanRa92-Disha-pari_smile--Mahi--ROBlicious.Namz94strawberryshakekaveriw2008pieryrose.Sad.But.True.debaparna77nidha1983aish_punkisomersPerfangel5655limaSDude~*mishu*~Raee_Salvatore-Niky-..Sakeena..-BlahdahRafa.LunaPotter-Dreamy_Girl-swan20Karan.TDeadDevilshonaveerkaransprincessMissArshi-OzymandiasFair-n-luvlyMeghzztalkativetaurus-KimSungHyun-pallavi25asyasahil928*Adorable_Anu*gr8_mmsgujunpyo-dramaholic-babii.girlmaha_prakrtirojapoooovirgo_gurljaanloverburgerchaap-De.De-desi_baby07monikasethmallika_14IrissGur.N.cool-aditi--Priii-SalyankaKinSanj-Ami-trina_sarasshoaib_khannisha80kavya.b.JustaDreamMake-It-Pop-MamuKiBhanji--Fatima-Aichuu-Veena-mudraswathiMaaNeeTLuVara_000..tanya..-ChitraRocking-Destinyhope0305hifzaaunknowndesires.relentless...-Jia-..iTangled_25AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Have you checked my Testimonials?" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sattvik

IF-Dazzler

sattvik

Maniben.com Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 28 September 2009 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Can we get a PM message or that dialog box which informs us when we get a PM to appear for when somebody writes us a testimonial and for the scrap/slam book please?

Edited by sattvik - 28 September 2009 at 1:54pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

vijay-Armaan-kamx2BilliCat.CookMySockLeadOxideOsprisshowBollywood_chicRockstar_ria-Zoya-anon.-LilyGurl--AngelaKaParI-minuubabii.girlasyasahil928ejaz_loverburgerchaapmallika_14-Disha-.Sad.But.True.-MamuKiBhanji-Make-It-Popnadaanmasakalli

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 28 September 2009 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sattvik

Can we get a PM message or that dialog box which informs us when we get a PM to appear for when somebody writes us a testimonial and for the scrap/slam book please?

Yes we are working on it and it will be coming soon.

Cheers,
Vijay

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

khadija09-Armaan-paaalpayal_rGirl-Lawsworthsattviklittle_dragonanon.-LilyGurl-princess52Anhdara13Osprisshowfirefly..Bollywood_chicRockstar_riaLeadOxide-Alina-Mitesh.Pangelic_devilkhushixminuu-Mystery-asyasahil928-aditi-ejaz_lover.Sad.But.True.DeadDevilswan20roshaaanPreternatural..-Jia-..Make-It-Pop-MamuKiBhanji-trina_sarasnadaanmasakalli

Kiran.

IF-Veteran Member

Kiran.

Star Plus Channel

Posted: 28 September 2009 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Unpopular??? hahhaa LOL LOL
Vijay wants us to write some goodie goodie stuff about him.

LOL

We sure can write atleast one goodie goodie testimonial coz he is giving us some excellent features.   LOL

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaySaima2010-Armaan-Audaciouspaaal-Ayushi-Meena.IFk-ekta fanLeadOxideangelic_devil-Alina--Imu.M--Zoya-Rockstar_ria-LilyGurl-minuu.Sad.But.True.

sattvik

IF-Dazzler

sattvik

Maniben.com Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 28 September 2009 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks vijay Smile Glad to hear you're one step ahead of us Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayangelic_devilLeadOxideRockstar_ria.Sad.But.True.

punjabi_qt26

Goldie

punjabi_qt26

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 28 September 2009 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
This is a wonderful feature. It makes you feel good when people write good things about you. LOL

And, Vijay Bhaiya I'm sure everyone can take out 2 minutes of there life and write some good things about you! It's the least we can do

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ayushi-LeadOxide.Sad.But.True.

Mona_Maurya

Goldie

Mona_Maurya

Posted: 28 September 2009 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Sometimes many people copy testies of others...so can we hv such option so that nobody can copy others testies...it should be exclusively only for special ones...Also can we make our testies more decorative with glitters & images...????????

Thanx a lot Vijay bro for reminding us about it...You are absolutely right...we must hv to gift our friends with some beautiful words about them which they deserve...

Definitely you deserve unlimited testimonials...M writing one for...plzz accept if you like it.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaybloomstellamusa-Ayushi-Rockstar_ria-iPayal-.Sad.But.True.

little_dragon

IF-Dazzler

little_dragon

Posted: 28 September 2009 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
same problem here vijay.. !!!! i jus got one testi... making me feel bad for it.. but then am hapy i atleast got one   ;)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayLeadOxide

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.