removing ads and design change

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

hrkansagara

hrkansagara

Posted: 28 September 2009 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
first of all hi to all and sorry if i goes somting wrong way
i have few suggestion to share with you that

1) remove ads from india-forums for loged-in users. like leader groups can still see ads on right side of logo(only where banners not placed else skipped to downside to forum title) but non leader group can not see any ads on india-forums and for loged-out user do not leave any place empty place ads anywhere-everywhere there is any empty place.

2 ) there is one more suggestion also for pm system. remove the alert box designed by window replaced with self-designed css alert box which sticks on top-right corner with page scroll the box can still stick at there until there is 0 > unread msgs on pm inbox.

here are detailed preview on this type of msgs : http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex10/topmsg.htm
And For Css Design Including Color I Whould Like You To Suggest The Visit The Home Page Of Yahoo With Red Logo And Click The Link "See the NEW Yahoo".You Will Be Redirected To New Outlook Of Page New Can See The center part titled "Today" where one arrow Pointing one image.Thats My Suggestion Of Colors.

3 ) if possible pls change all buttons outlook to one common design which we can currently see in tv channel's show page as more button(as one common design for all buttons) as currently we have some buttons with no design and with old design since 2003(the start of forums) and some have new design but with diif. colors.

4) remove bookmark of forum button from search bar and place it near to new topic and new poll button.

SmilePls Keep all Your Replays under My Post And Say Thanks To me by only pressing like button not wrritten in your replays.Smile
Jalak Desai Fan Club Starter
Hardik Kansagra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "removing ads and design change" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top