Miley Jab Hum Tum

MJHT: |: One Shots' Gallery :| (Here only please) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 18

Rafa.LunaPotter

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafa.LunaPotter

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 5:31am | IP Logged

Ok all...this is my first One Shot....so I do hope u will like it....EmbarrassedTongueSmile

Ok here goes...

Nupur tightens the bangles around her wrists and looks at herself in the mirror.....and realises how old she looks since days.....
Her eyes fill up with taers and she tries to blink them away.....
She combed her hair and then as she went to pick up her earring, she noticed the ring for the first time, properly...the diamond was so amazing and glittering......the ring Maynak had given her....
Sighing, she held it in her hands and let her tears fall down.....the very thought of Mayank hurt her....
She felt sooo saddened and in grief and there was no way she could even control them....

She remembered what had happeneed two days ago....Mayank had told their whole gang that he was gonna be going to Chicago, as he had been offred a job there.
He had told everyone this a few days ago .....he hadnt told her , and she came to know of it thro Gunjan.
When she haerd it, she went blank....agahst and shocked!!
She almost chocked out.....and started crying.
No...No ways,..her.Mayank couldnt do that!!!

Why just y'day, he had given her the ring and asked her to marry him in the most romantic way possible....
With the moon in the background, with cool sand below their feet and candles lit on the table...with cool breeze of the sea...rolling towrads them, with her wearing a white gown , he wanted her to wear and him in white suit......A picture totally Perfect!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

And then he had gone on his knees, in the waves and asked her to marry him.
She been so happy and so thrilled....she felt so glad about the whole thing that she had almost immediately agreed and then they had hugged and spent almost the whole night on the beach having each other as company....

Then, the next morning, Gunajn tells her that Mayank leaves for Chicago in a day's time and that he will be gone almost 6 months.....
Nupur felt cheated and hurt....pained that he hadnt told her and that he was going away...laeving her alone, and without him....
Still, controlling her taers , when she confronted him, his face was devoid of all expressions and he said yes....thats all....nothing like I am sorry that i have to laeve you or anything....just Yes and thats it.
Nupur felt as though she were stabbed....so it was really true taht he was going to laeve her and go.....
When she tried to open her mouth to convince him, he stopped her and told her that it was an amazing job and that it was only once he would get such an oppurtunity .......so he had no choice but to go....
Saying this, he walked away.
Nupur not able to control her anguish, walked back home.

Now, as she got ready to say goodbye to him in the airport, with difficulty, she pushed these thoughts away and decided she would say goodbye cheerfully and give him what he wanted.
She and Gunjan , left by auto to the airport.
On reaching, they bougt visitor tickets and went inside.
As Gunjan went to find out about the flight details, Nupur searched for Mayank.
She wasnt able to find him anywhere.....
Gunajn came back and said that the flight had already left......that they had been told a wrong time to come to the airport.

Nupur gasped...scared tht she wasnt even able to tell him bye....the last time she would be evr able to meet him for 6 months...those 6 months seemed like eternity!!!
Then she broke down....crying ......Cry...so sadly that Gunjan had to sit next to her and calm her down.
As she was crying, Gunjan slowly left her side...saying she would get her some water ......and Mayank took her place next to NupurEmbarrassed
He produced Nupur a hanky.....Nupz took it without looking at him and she wiped her tears in it.
She produced it back ." Thanks Gunj-"...Nupz stopped in mid sentence as she looked at Mayank beside her!!!
" Mayank ....tum?"
Mayank stood up and nodded, a smirk on his face.....and then he pulled her up and gave her a hug and said..."Surprise Nupur..Happy Birthday!"
Hugging him, as she heard him say Happy Birthday, she pushed him away.
"Whats the meaning of all this?"
Mayank: " Nupur ....this was a surprise for u....I -"
She cut him off...." A surprise?? What are u doing here? Your plane already left!"...Nupur was now angry and pretty shaken.
Mayank: " Nupur I am not going to Chicago...it was all just a surprise for your birthday!"
Nupur: " What??....But you told Gunjan..."
Mayank now walked closer to her and told her softly." How can u expect me to go...leaving u? Especially after I gave you that ring...?It was just a joke...a small prank i played...in sweet revenge for the water taht u threw on me when I came to drop u home after our date.....at the beach."
Saying this, he winked and pulled her into his arms.....Embarrassed*awww*

Nupur sniffed and hugged him back.Embarrassed..."Mayank dont ever do this again....I dont ever wanna lose you...please....You gave me quite a scare and I was so depressed thinking what I would do those 6 months without you...."
Mayank nodded and said sorry.
By then , the whole gang had come and they wished Nupz a very happy birthday and then they all went out, hand in hand.....

Hope u guys liked it......Big smile
Please dont comment...(sorry for the alredy comments DB...I changed it now...)Tongue..........and Press the like Button if u liked it.....Embarrassed
Sorry for my English dialouges...But I really cant write Hindi In English....*Covering head in blanket...LOL*
LoveEmbarrassed
Aranya

Edited by Aranya - 07 October 2009 at 6:37am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009-Aiza-C_O_O_Lmayur-tashaOddiYulleI-love-dmg_ArTi4ever_ShwePoo-Illusion-sariska_mnartiswati05MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-FragranceOfLovestuti123SobtiObsession_Payuu_tingtingteedingspiritcrimson~*mishu*~Shafoo-ialwayswill-Piya_2009annie07Badtameez_DilmyownareaNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MJHT: |: One Shots' Gallery :| (Here only please) (Page 3)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sindhyaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

sindhyaa.

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 5:53am | IP Logged
aranya... i lovedd itt!!!

stuti123

IF-Sizzlerz

stuti123

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 6:39am | IP Logged
aranya its mid blowing absolutely fantabulous ........ i really liked it alot .........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafa.LunaPotter

ShwePoo

IF-Rockerz

ShwePoo

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 6:57am | IP Logged
amazing one shots guys...

hiba.aijaz

Groupbie

hiba.aijaz

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 7:02am | IP Logged
hey guyz......beautiful oneshots.really appreciate your work....but 1 more thing guyz PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT...you are not allowed to comment in dis thread it is only for one shots
THANK YOU!!!!!!
p.s.sorry for using caps but i was not shouting.it is just to remind you and make you aware of it
thanks for co-operating..

Edited by hiba.aijaz - 07 October 2009 at 7:03am

-Illusion-

-ialwayswill-

IF-Sizzlerz

-ialwayswill-

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Great one ananya....loved it....inside i was wishing this ending lol....as i read..initially.!!
Fab work

-Illusion-

_Payuu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Payuu_

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 8:43am | IP Logged
awsum yaar
loved it!!
do make more

Rafa.LunaPotter

itstheclimb

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 10:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Rafa.LunaPotter

Post Reply New Post

Go to top