Tere Ghar Aaya Main Aaya Tujhko Lene

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

EkPaheli

IF-Sizzlerz

EkPaheli

Posted: 28 September 2009 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Birthday Party BlowerBirthday Party BlowerBirthday Party Blower

yay the precap is so damn good finally our lover boys will decide to head off to morena tomorrow to get their lady loves gunjan & nupur back

loved the way sammy declared his love to his friends without hesitating & his words aww  
jab kissi ko itna miss karo ki uski smile yaad karke aankhon mein aanssoo aa jaye mohit you stole my heart away the way u said it Valentine kissValentine kiss
& even sadu mayu finally admitted to his mom that he loves nupur , & who simply being the coolest mom on tv said him to get him filmy GF back in true filmy style love u shilpa aunty a big hug to u too 4 being such a sweetheart Hug

Edited by aahana86 - 28 September 2009 at 12:24pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sonialive4uprerna_agrawalFairyfaria-Samira-xaviaratingtingteedingMou.Namz94

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tere Ghar Aaya Main Aaya Tujhko Lene" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Cheeni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cheeni-

Posted: 28 September 2009 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
agree precap left me in tears with alot of happiness and excitment..our mjht is back

Namz94

IF-Sizzlerz

Namz94

Posted: 28 September 2009 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Liked the topic title, made me sing haha!

Lolz well yeah, cant wait for the Guys to get their girls at their house, lets hope for da best!

EkPaheli

IF-Sizzlerz

EkPaheli

Posted: 28 September 2009 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Naima1994_

Lolz well yeah, cant wait for the Guys to get their girls at their house, lets hope for da best!

thanks just thought it went with the situation perfectly Wink

plus it would be fun if SaJan & MayUr dance to this song minus the sad part of course will be awesome Party

Namz94

IF-Sizzlerz

Namz94

Posted: 28 September 2009 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aahana86

Originally posted by _Naima1994_

thanks just thought it went with the situation perfectly Wink

plus it would be fun if SaJan & MayUr dance to this song minus the sad part of course will be awesome Party
Since its a wedding in morena, im hopingt o see everyone in dressed up clothing and looking gorgeous, the girls in Saree's and the Guy's in Sherwani's!
Some nach gana and masti!  

Mou.

IF-Sizzlerz

Mou.

Posted: 28 September 2009 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Comletely agree!!!!!!!!!!! i just love todays episode & the precap was awsome..........too good.

Can't wait to see the morena episodes ....yahoo.DancingDancingDancing

prerna_agrawal

Goldie

prerna_agrawal

Posted: 28 September 2009 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
totally agree....i watched the precap at least 50 times...the part where mayu declares to his mom that he loves nupur....so damn excited for tomorrow's epi!!!.......just can't wait!!....even for the epi s following!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top