Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaba_71 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: buttercup

nitu this is awesome... but i hate zaib-mishtii scenes.. i only watch it to write update.. i dont want to watch it.. its soo boring 😭

I agree ,butteru,

Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
Nitoo di well said. 😛 . Agree the whole thing u said. 😉 . Even though Zeb is taking revenge he still luvs Kripa and Kripa only. 😳 . Nitoo di may i ask u- How do u get all brilliant idea in your mind?. I luv u and keep writing. 😛
SRK Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great post Nitu.

I do seem to agree with what you say more often than not, and this time it's no different.

Even though I agree with you here, I'm going to try and play devil's advocate to your words (hard as it may be), just to put across a different point of view.....hope you don't mind. 😳

Originally posted by: nitica_82

Zeb is the old Angad…..loose character (oucchh!), ruthless, passionate, arrogant, aggressive, hot-headed, lecherous charmer and ever inch his own man ……can you imagine what all psychological and emotional trauma Angad must have gone through sitting behind those bars? False accusations, loss of his best friend , disownment by family, betrayal by the only woman he ever truly loved……such things can either finish you or else turn you into a monster……Angad chose the second option and turned himself into a revenge machine ……conscience, heart, feeling, morals, love, emotions put to sleep. He is a man on a mission- and that's Kripa….to avenge what Kripa did to him…and he is willing to do anything to get his hands on her…and no there are no guilt-pangs, simply because he feels nothing. Even if Kripa tugs at his dormant heart-strings, his fury doubles up and that means double wrath on Kripa. It sounds harsh but Kripa is the creator of Monster Zeb and she stands first in the line of fire.

Agreed that "Zeb is the old Angad.....loose character (oucchh!), ruthless, passionate, arrogant, aggressive, hot-headed, lecherous charmer and ever inch his own man". That's one of the reasons I love him. He stands for himself, steamrolling over anyone that comes in his path.....this is one of the reasons why I loved Angad as well.

Also agreed that he went through tremendous trauma in jail, and that he wants to seek revenge against all and sunder......Kripa being at the top of his list......his revenge monster mode is what interested me as well.

Frankly, I don't really care what he does to Prithvi and Karthik, because they deserve every inch of what's coming......they deserve more than what Zaib is probably going to do to them....on this, I'll cheer him on.....with my pom poms flying high!!!, but...but...but...

Here's the thing: Angad, even when he was arrogant, aggressive, ruthless, he never used his friends as pawns to achieve his own goals!!! He never reached a point where the feelings of his friends didn't count for something.

I still clearly remember the time when Kripa was kidnapped, and he found that letter addressed to Mishty….despite the evidence, he still battled with himself, he still found it hard to believe that a friend would do something like that....he told Prithvi as much, when he brought it up....even when he found out that Damini was the master mind behind the whole thing, he still kept quiet out of respect, not for her, but for Mishty.

My point is that Mishty had no part in sending him to jail. She was not part of the whole "We are Angad's enemies" brigade.......she never spoke against him, never went against him.....so I don't get why he's being so ruthless, so callous and careless with her emotions.

Sure, he is a broken man.....he has suppressed all his emotions, his conscience, heart, feeling, morals, love,. He has turned into a "revenge machine", but to the extent that he uses the one person.....the only person he can be sure of, as a mere pawn in his quest for revenge????

This is what gripes me the most about this whole "Seduction of Mishty". Not just the fact that such attentions should be laid on Kripa and not Mishty but, the determined and heartless way he is going about ruining her!!! I can't easily accept the fact that there will be no "guilt-pangs", when it comes to what he is doing to Mishty….had he been doing this to....say, Simone for example, sure I would expect no guilt pangs, because she was not his friend, she was not the one who stood by him, she was not the one who meant something to him....but to do this to Mishty!!!

I don't see him wreaking havoc with Aaliyah, because he knows that Aaliyah had stood by him....that Aaliyah, though she testified against him, had only spoken the truth as she knew it at the time....so why focus on Mishty so cruelly....surely there are plenty other ways to get to Prithvi and Karthik, besides ruining Mishty's life???

As for Kripa, I fully understand where she is coming from. She had given Angad her heart and soul. He was therefore she was.

She sent him to jail because of her testimony, because she was devastated at the thought of his betrayal….I can understand the pain she was in at the time, though I can't and won't condone her actions.

But here again, this is what got me.....that she married Prtihvi within a year of Angad going to jail!!! Angad was her life, she was shattered at the thought of his betrayal, but to easily commit yourself in a marriage…al loveless one at that!!! As we don't know the reasons behind this marriage, I won't comment on it that much only to say this: She always claimed to want to stand on her own two feet, to make it on her own, yet she always uses Prithvi as her crutches, fueling his obsession with her, feeding into his possessive nature.

Kripa is the main one responsible for "Revenge Machine" Zaib....and God help her when he turns his full focus on her, because no one else can.

sorry for the long post. Aarghh.....I seem to be jumbling this up. For some reason, I'm battling to get the right words, to put my point across in the best possible manner.

…..their love-story will start from the scratch once again…..Zeb will fall in love with Kripa all over again and Kripa will awaken the Angad inside Zeb, once again……and as always everybody else will watch from the shore……Angad/Zeb-Kripa belong together simply because they know no life, no breath, no existence without each-other……rest were outsiders and will always be outsiders…….you can never separate moon from the sky……..then, how can you ever think of true lovers separating? No matter how divergent they are…..a divine chord holds them together……logical people will not understand this…..because love transcend all definitions of logic….it just knows how to love….and that's it.

Lovely, just lovely!!! Very beautifully written.

This is just a story guys…..but give it a thought, if actually two people go through what Angad-Kripa have gone, you wouldn't even have the heart to judge them…..it'll be too much for you to even utter a single word.

Agree with you here as well.....as we are just mere spectators to this story, not emotionally involved (not too much), as bystanders we can stand to comment, critique and judge. I just hope and pray that none of us have to ever go thought such torment in our lives, if and when we do find the one person that is meant for us.

Hope at least some of this made some sense.

Luv

Hafsa
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeps

Hmmm...Too many questions cropping in my mind right now...did you call me a water-melon? wonder why the water-melon? Is this post directed at me and for me, too?

Now that you have put 'all of it' in words...I am speechless. I really didn't need one more thing to weigh down my existence. Why I judge jalapeno as righteous over pine-head..I don't know. I have often wondered why I have never felt pity or have ever understood pine-head. For me, he was and is an awe-inspiring figure. His actions just render me frozen every single time. He is something so distant..at times so gracious and other times just outright rude...both ways, something purely out of my grasp. No matter how hard I try to reconcile with his situation, I just can't. My mind always ends up leading over my heart, which in itself is a surprize to me since I usually listen to my heart. I don't understand, and maybe don't wanna either, why he would project his hatred at the only person he has ever loved and cared for. I would like to think that jalapeno owns him...he himself said so, why does he go flaunting his sleazy attitude...and ...now, I think I am choking up as I write this...I want him to do justice...not ruin both their lives..which are partially ruined ..thanks to leach-e and karela & naina mai. Besides, men aren't supposed to treat a girl like he does. I guess I wouldn't want a guy to treat me like that, hence I bombard his character with all I have.

I guess I will keep my mouth shut and not pass any comment on pine's loose character. I am putting up jalapeno for protection..you won't hear me defending her anymore either.

Nitica, guess what...not comparing in any way, but I find a lot of my characteristics in you...and the weird thing is that that the very qualities that I would wanna change in myself and always weigh me down, I find admirable in you. Strange!

*reeps 😭
no, I won't defend anybody...I think I need something, can't pin-point it right now...but, something is missing.

What you need to do is go and hug the nearest dear one....you are all heart  Reepsoo and just like you Zeb tears my heart apart whenever he hurts Kripa but then, i can empathize with him.

You will NOT stop defending Jalapenoes, she needs all the cotton wool available to save herself from Zeb's ire and we are that cotton-wool.

Edited by nitica_82 - 18 years ago
persistence thumbnail
Wonderful job Nitica,

I read what you wrote up three times so I could see my arguement fall flat and shatter into zillions of pieces. Although, there was no sound, my arguement faltered and am proud to admit and acknowledge it. It is the least I deserve for being judgemental of pine-head.

I am not sure if I am glad about it or not!

Yes, I do need a hug, but there is nobody around me...am all alone, almost 5 in the morning..working on my hw, am not sure if I will last till thursday...can't wait for a break...and the hug, I think I will get on the weekend when and if I go home.

*reeps 😛 Edited by reeps - 18 years ago
Ratatouille6 thumbnail
U know what u guyz r really good at analysis and mostly speak my mind.....this time too this is the case.....Why is Z using M to get back at Kartik..........????using a so called frnd to get back Karela????I guess coz although he is still the same old Angad,he believes that he has killed him completely(thank God for his ghalatfehmi 😉 )...so unlike Angad he has staerted using people around him to get even with people who have wronged him in the past.......As for Krips.....she will be the icing on the cake I guess for revenge machine 😭 ....till the day he gets to know the truth abt Prithvi and Co's doings....
U know this Zaib-Mishty torture is really getting onto me.....to what lenghts can one go to take revenge mannn......it's so disgusting....nd that too with Mishty?????From what angle is that baingan(no offence to Mishty fans) khoobsoorat????Gimme a break ya Krips is anyday better looking than her....they only highlight her eyes and make them look nice....otherwise there is always Krips for Zaib....and Mishty---why is she always dressed in such short skirts????showing off her loooong legs or saving up on the cloth and ofcourse money which she will definitely need once Z ruins their business 😆 😆.As for Kripa hope she gets back soon into the story coz I really miss her and am sure we all do.....the serial now is like food without salt(the mirch is added by Zaib).....we like food with both in the right proportion right???Hope Z meets K soon coz only then can he get his hands off M 😡 and get them on K as he can never meet her even once widout touching her....... 😳
-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
👏👏absolutely loved the post...
gr8 job nitttu..n hafsu it did make a lot of sense👏....n reeps🤗
Edited by sweetnsariyal - 18 years ago
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nitica,

Angad had to pay a heavy price indeed for Kripa's impulse. I agree about the first part where you mentioned why he has turned into revenge taking machine. But I seriously think that true love has no boundaries. If you start doubting your love at the drop of a hat, you will never be happy in your life. A suspicious wife makes her husband's life a living hell. I agree that Angad himself had distrusted Kripa due to the set up. But that was the first test of their love. After which he went to extremes to make it up to her. Kripa should stop being so fickle minded and make up her mind once in for all. Is it just hormones or is it true love that she is after? If it is true love, then the fundamental tenet of love is TRUST. She actually left him to rot in jail. No person in their right frame of mind does that. No one even treats their adversary in such a manner. And she did it to the person she loved. It was definitely much more than an impulse. It was sheer selfishness.

Mind you this is just a refutation, not a Kripa bashing attempt.
morningdew thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Babe,
Beautiful post, as usual, I told u I wont be posting much, but my fingers itch after reading this post of yours.

For one, Angad was a much better persona than Zeb, he lusted, seduced, stole hearts, charmed, but he never loved.. till Kripa came in his life. He dint tell anyone that he loved them, simply because he had never loved anyone and probably dint even know the meaning of the word.

Zaib, on the other hand,is using LOVE as his weapon. Whatever the case might be, I could never imagine Angad falsely and so remorselessly claiming to love someone, that too, a friend, who has been sensitive about him since long.

My only conclusion is, he now is using LOVE, his once most beautiful feeling, itno his most dangerous weapon. And if thats the case, how can he ever start cherishing this feeling again, and give it all the respect it deserves? Even with Kripa?

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Am I seeing a dream or is this really our MD???My Gosh, how I missed you and our discussions etc...Where have you been???Its been a while we even PMed eachother!

Hope things are fine and work is not so hectic...Glad to see you again and please dont disappear this time and keep posting whenever you can! 😃

Raksha