Chat Clubs

Need your help on Reality TV shows

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ravishin_dude

ravishin_dude

Posted: 28 September 2009 at 11:53am | IP Logged

I thought you people are the right ones to give an opinion on this...

Please fill this questionnaire about reality shows..Its a project for us 

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dFl1d1B2OVVSU1Z3eEVOaXh0czhnTlE6MA 

Please fwd this to all friends and ask them to fill too. My sample size is large..so need your help to achieve that. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

dude..

Edited by ravishin_dude - 28 September 2009 at 11:58am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Need your help on Reality TV shows" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top