Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Opti

IF-Stunnerz

Opti

Posted: 28 September 2009 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Latest Mixes:

Ek Ajeeb Udasi (Maaneet Mix): online

This is a sad mix on Geet. The song is from an old T.V.show.

Because you loved me (Maneet Mix): Online

A VM on Maaneet (Maan and Geet) on Is this Love?: Online

Mad about you: Online

Mad about you is an old hilarious romantic comedy starring Paul Reiser and Helen Hunt (as Paul and Jamie Buckman). The show was literally a laughter riot. But there were some poignant moments in the show too. This VM tries to capture those.

O Meri Jaan (From Life in a Metro) - Online

Memorable c-nights on T.V. - Part II - Dheere Jhalna: Online

This is a mix on Jai-Bani and Samar-Gauri c-nights. 

Memorable c-nights on T.V. - Chup Tum Raho: Online

A mix on the c-nights of Michi (Milind and Prachi of Kayamath) and Rishab Bajaj & Prerna (KZK).

Michi FicMix -Part IV: Online

Michi FicMix - Part III:Online 

Bheega Bheega Mausam: Online

O Meri Jaan:Online

Ya Rabba: Online

Tujhe Mein Pyaar Karun: Online

Michi FicMix Part II: Online

Music is from Yanni's "Until the Last Moment"

Aa Paas Aa: Online

Michi FicMix-Part 1: Online

I wanted to try out something different.  Here is what I have come up with. This is a Michi FicMix - that is a fanfic narrated through an instrumental VM. The story told here does not strictly follow the original storyline. I do not know how long this story will be - maybe 3-4 mixes long I think. Anyway this is the first part. The music is "A Ray of Light" from the film "Black".    

1.I don't wanna fight no more:

My favourite Westlife number.

2.I need you :

Another mix on the song by Westlife.

3.Fool Again: Online

This mix is on the song by Westlife.

4. Ankhiyon Ke Jharokon Se: Online

Michi mix on one of my favourite songs.

I.Theme based Mixes (Instrumental Mixes)

A.Facets of Michi Love Series:

1.Facets of Michi Love-Passion:Online/Download

This is the eighth in the series on the various dimensions of Michi's love for each other. The music is a remixed instrumental version of Dheere Jalna from Paheli.  

2.Facets of Michi Love - Protective:Online:Download (added on Oct 5)

Seventh in the series on the various facets of Michi love, this mix explores the occasions when Michi risked their lives for each other. This mix is set to the tune of the theme of "Schindler's list"

3.Facets of Michi Love - Romance in Gifts: Online/Download

Michi's gifts have always been romantic and conveyed their love for each other. They were also mostly symbolic whether it was a gift of a saree to restore dignity threatened to be taken away, gift of a doll in anticipation of a return gift of a live baby, gift of a watch to remind the time spent away from each other or the gift of the dismantlable heart pendant to indicate that they are two halves of one whole. Sixth in the series on Facets of Michi Love, this VM is set to the music of the theme from "Forrest Gump" (edited).  

4.Facets of Michi Love- Playfulness: Online/Download 

This is the fifth in the series on various aspects of Michi Love.  Music is the edited version of "May" by Alendar Blu.

5.Facets of Michi Love- Forgiveness: Online/Download
This the fourth instrumental mix in the series on various aspects of Michi Love.The music is the theme from "Mouna Raagam" (a Tamil Film) composed by Illayaraja.

6.Facets of Michi Love - Care (For Shubha who made a post on this subject):Online/Download  

This is the third in the series of musical mixes on the various facets of Michi Love. The music is Suno sajna.  Violin is played by Prabhakar Jog.   

7.Facets of Michi Love-Pain:Online/Download

Pain is an integral part of Michi Love and what is unique about their love is that they hurt their beloved because of their love and in turn are themselves hurt.  The music is the theme from the movie 'Kisna'.

8.Facets of Michi Love-Comfort:Online /Download

This is another theme based musical mix, exploring one of the many facets of Michi love, comfort. The music is "Mourning the passing time".  
(Thanks Magno although I am sure you did not expect me to use it for this mix).  

B. Michi Story Series

Michi Story - Phase V: Online 

This is a short yet sweet period in Michi's life. After an emotional reconciliation, Michi indulged in mild flirting for the first time while preparing for their second wedding but fate had other plans in the form of a vindictive and obsessed Ayesha who bumped Milind off the cliff in trying to kill Prachi. 

Michi Story - Phase IV: Online

This is the most intense phase of Michi relationship when they nearly broke up because of Prachi's lie till Ritwik saved the day(what is popularly called the PIM or 'Prachi is Mom'track).  Shabbo and Panchi were at their best during this track.

Michi Story - Phase III: Online

This is the third in the series on Michi's life story. It traces the path from the confrontation at the waterfall and consummation of michi relationship, the blissful period after that till the 'Mother' of lie Prachi told Milind.  

Michi Story- Phase II: Online

This is the second in the series on Michi's life story set to the same tune as the earlier mix. It traces the path of Michi's life upto Milind witnessing Prachi in Neev's arms. 

Michi Story-Phase I: Online

This is another theme based mix set to the music of Sands of Time. It traces how Michi got together, fell in love and were troubled by Milind's doubts about Prachi's love for him hearing Neev's declaration of love.  

C. Other theme based instrumental mixes

1.Milind's family dream:Online/Download
This is a theme based mix focusing on Milind's love for kids and his longing for a happy family.  It stars Milind, Prachi, Ritwik and Sumonto.  The music is a medley I created of V.S.Narasimhan's and Illayaraja's compositions.  The songs used are 1.Music from Pesumpadam 2.Swarna kamalam - love theme 3.Composer's breath. 

2.Beauty of Michi Kisses -Download
This is a theme based mix on Michi kisses to keep company with my mix on Michi hugs.  The music is a remixed and edited version of the Love theme "Speak Softly Love" from the movie "The God Father".   

3.Michi Hugs-Expressions of Emotions:Online
This is a special tribute to Michi who have always expressed all their emotions, whether happiness, love, peace, contentment, support and passion or pain, anguish, sorrow, fear and yearning, through their hugs, both real and surreal (as in Ayesha's dream hugs and Michi soul hugs).  

II.Theme based dialogue mixes

1.Michi - Then and Now - III  - Online 
This is the third in the series which compares and contrasts Michi scenes from last year and this. The mix has two parts, one comparing July 30, 2007 with July 30, 2008 and the other comparing July 30, 2007 with July 29, 2008.

2.Michi - Then and Now - II - Online

This is the second in the series which compares and contrasts Michi scenes from last year and this.  The scenes are from July 31, 2007 and July 30, 2008.  

3.Michi - Then and Now - October 15 - Online

This dialogue mix is the first in the series which compares and contrasts Michi scenes on the same day, last year and this.  This mix is on the scenes from October 15 episode.  

4.September 3rd-Then and Now-Part II-Milind and the Women obsessed with Him (Dialogue Mix)-Online

This is the second part of the dialogue mix on Sep 3rd scenes. As the title suggests, it stars Milind, Ayesha and Mallika.

5.September 3rd-Then and Now-Part I-Prachi's Departure (Dialogue Mix):Online

This is the first part of a dialogue mix on the scenes from September 3rd, last year and this year.  The scenes contrast the same event, Prachi's departure from Shah House.  Co-incidentally Prachi left the house on two occassions and both were on the same day!

III. Happy Michi Mixes

1. Munbe Vaa (Tamil Mix) : Online

This is a mix I started a long time ago but shelved it because I was busy and later lost interest.  I finished it last week and have added it here. Sorry I have not added sub-titles but I hope music has no language and  you will enjoy this melodious song.

2.Kal Nau Baje: Online

This is a Michi mix on the song from the film Shortkut- The Con is on. 

3.Jaan-E-Jaan - Online

This is a Michi mix on the song from Saawariya.

4.Nee Partha Parvai - Online /Download 

This is a remixed Tamil version of Akashe Jyotsna.  I have modified this from my hindi version to suit the Tamil lyrics.  It is therefore slightly longer with a couple of more frames from the scene. I have included the english translation (in the form of sub titles) of the bengali poem at the start of the song. I have not translated the song though.   

5.Akashe Jyotsna (For JC on her birthday-Nov 8):Online/Download (revised as per birthday girl's wishes)

This is an edited version of the song from Hey Ram.  It is a sensuous uniscene mix.  

6.Jaane Kyun:Online/Download

This is a nostalgic mix on Prachi's realisation of her love for Milind.
While it may look inappropriate at the current juncture of the story, I could not help but wish Prachi soon realises what she is about to lose before it is too late. The song is from the serial Mere Awaaz Ko Milgayi Roshni. 

7.Kaadhal Vandhadhum (Tamil) Subtitled: Online

8.Chhookar Mere Mann Ko:Online/Download (added on Oct 3)

9.Aap Ki Aankhon Mein from "Ghar" Revised version:Download/Old version:Online 

10.Apni Zulfein: Online 

11.Saiyaan (for Muneeza and Rima):Online/Download

12. Ay Hairathe (For GD):Online(unrevised version)/Download (revised version):

Note: The download versions are modified taking into account suggestions by JC.

12.Aaoge Jab Tum:Online/Download  

13.My first Mix: Kuch Kuch Hota Hai:Online/Download

IV. Sad Michi Mixes

1. Jaane kya chaahe mann: Online

This was the first mix I had started more than a year ago but did not know how to fit in the scenes and left it hanging. Took it up recently and finished it for whatever it is worth. 

2.Kaisa Yeh Junoon: Online

This is a VM made on a song suggested by Muneeza long long ago. This is another mix which has been hanging for a long time (more than 6 months)because I could not get the concept right and later I lost interest.  Still not sure I understood the song correctly but did give it a try.

3.Dil Mera Churaaya Kyun: Online
This is a VM on the song from Akhele Hum Akhele Tum. I had left it incomplete for more than four months as I wasn't in the mood. Anyway finally decided to finish it up.

4.Bin Tere Kya Hai Jeena: Online (For Aasiyap)

This is a mix on the song from Woh Lamhe.    

5.Sau Dard (For Goldy):Online/Download (revised version) (added on Oct 6)

6.Uyirile (Tamil) - In my life (Subtitled in English):Online

This is a mix on a Tamil song. It is from the movie "Vellithirai". Sub-titles are included for those who do not follow the language.  Although the song is essentially a sad one, I have tried to incorporate some happy scenes to have some balance, especially during trying times such as these. 

7.My Heart Will Go On (For Kitty):Online/Download  

Please leave your comments, including critical ones. 

Edited by Opti - 04 August 2010 at 5:41am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jeb1Monu-SunNaaOptimisticEyesprerna4rishavP.Kamaljit.Sean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A sad VM on Geet: Ek Ajeeb Udaasi (4/8)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Opti

IF-Stunnerz

Opti

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 8:42am | IP Logged
I have added a new Mix on Michi. This is a Fantasy fiction mix and does not strictly follow the original story line.

OptimisticEyes

IF-Sizzlerz

OptimisticEyes

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Its beautiful opti......
love the part 1 how u use the michi sceen and music and created your own fic mix....eagerly waiting for part 2.

Opti

IF-Stunnerz

Opti

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Thanks Panna.  Have started on Part 2 but don't know when I will finish it.

jeb1

IF-Rockerz

jeb1

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 9:23am | IP Logged
hai opti
wow youe vms are awesome i love all off ur mix

Opti

IF-Stunnerz

Opti

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Thanks Jeb. 

Opti

IF-Stunnerz

Opti

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Added another Michi Mix on one of my favourite songs.

Edited by Opti - 04 October 2009 at 11:22am

Opti

IF-Stunnerz

Opti

Posted: 10 October 2009 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Added another mix on Michi.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top