hum saath saath hai part 90 updates pg 16 - Page 7

Posted: 14 years ago
hey mithila

wow yaar sweety
this was the best part yaar loved it loved reading it soo much
wow yaar armaan and riddhima were the best , how sweet and romantic , the scenes and there chat on the swing while everyone was busy with watching there videos , wah yaar , bahut achaa tha ,
you knew i loved that part ohh armaan is soo loving and caring , loved that a lot

hmm maya and karan story ,thank god yaar unki story to thode aage badde , and now even they r very nesr to there confession great loved that a lot

hyeeee yaar ronak and anisha part was also very nice
per ronak kuch jyada hii kuch jyada hii deewaana banna hua hai
i knew voo thoda jyada hi  pyaar kartah ai riidhima see and will never move on in his life
and don't worry maiun ye keh bhi nahi rahee huu , ki vo sab bhulaa kar ek new start karee , but i m just saying one think that he should have some respect for the dignity of a married women , i mean vo kahhe bhi ,i mean kabhi bhi ye keh dettta hai ki voo riddhima se pyaaar karte hai and all , pehle armaan listenned that , then he even said it to riddhima , and now that ria and even riddhima again listenned that all

i mean if he loves her ,its fine , per voo baar baar ye baatee karke kyon sabkoo pareshaan karnaa chahataa hai , infact usse to try karna chahiyee ki ye sab kabhi kisse ko patta na challe, kyonki this can creat a problem for riddhima and her life , and all

well this is my personal opinion   if he loves her , he should countinue like being a silent lover , not like this

well that's all for now , i want to read the next update soon ,
please update , i will be waiting for that
till then take care and thanks for the pm

lots of love
simi
Good update. AR moments beautiful. Ronak is your characterisation so the final decsion is yours.
awesome part dear......
loved it....
great work....
update sooon....
😊
wow yr amazing
itss osum
plzz update soon
love princess
Originally posted by simi2

hey mithila

wow yaar sweety
this was the best part yaar loved it loved reading it soo much
wow yaar armaan and riddhima were the best , how sweet and romantic , the scenes and there chat on the swing while everyone was busy with watching there videos , wah yaar , bahut achaa tha ,
you knew i loved that part ohh armaan is soo loving and caring , loved that a lot

hmm maya and karan story ,thank god yaar unki story to thode aage badde , and now even they r very nesr to there confession great loved that a lot

hyeeee yaar ronak and anisha part was also very nice
per ronak kuch jyada hii kuch jyada hii deewaana banna hua hai
i knew voo thoda jyada hi  pyaar kartah ai riidhima see and will never move on in his life
and don't worry maiun ye keh bhi nahi rahee huu , ki vo sab bhulaa kar ek new start karee , but i m just saying one think that he should have some respect for the dignity of a married women , i mean vo kahhe bhi ,i mean kabhi bhi ye keh dettta hai ki voo riddhima se pyaaar karte hai and all , pehle armaan listenned that , then he even said it to riddhima , and now that ria and even riddhima again listenned that all

i mean if he loves her ,its fine , per voo baar baar ye baatee karke kyon sabkoo pareshaan karnaa chahataa hai , infact usse to try karna chahiyee ki ye sab kabhi kisse ko patta na challe, kyonki this can creat a problem for riddhima and her life , and all

well this is my personal opinion   if he loves her , he should countinue like being a silent lover , not like this

well that's all for now , i want to read the next update soon ,
please update , i will be waiting for that
till then take care and thanks for the pm

lots of love
simi
dear maine kabhi bhi ronak ne yeh sab share na hi armaan se kiya na hi rhea se he only shares this with anny darling armaan ne suna tha aur rhea ne bhi and to ridhima it was unintentional yaar uske batton batton se nikal gaya dear he toally respects ridhima and that she is married in next part when he will apply for transfer then it will become more clear he in his wildest dream cannot thnk of hurt ridhima i guess i am not able to portrat this charector very nicely to u all which i am trying hopefull i gett succedded in it tc bye
hey mithila loved d update......................amazin one....thnx for d pm
hi mithila.....awesome part....cont. soon.....thanks 4 the pm
Really nice part!!
Thanks for the PM...
hey mithsi!!!
that was an awesome part
great one
i liked karan-maya part
and ronak being loyal...that was nice...
but plzz usse kahi aur mat bhejna..yahi rehne dena
hope sab jaldi theek ho jaaye
thanx for pm
love ya
hey mithila
soo sorry for late comment actually was busy with studies
update was awesome
loved it
loved AR moments
pl continue soon
take care and thanks for the pm.