Fan Fictions

hum saath saath hai part 90 updates pg 16 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 21

mithilalovesksg

IF-Sizzlerz

mithilalovesksg

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 9:41am | IP Logged
NOTE PLS CHECK IT
guys i am afraid u may not like ending which i have planned as everybody is saying ronak should move on with life do u all want any other girl in his life or want to read what i have plaaned pls give me your views so that i can rescript it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yashimalhotrariddhima1frnd.of.frndz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "hum saath saath hai part 90 updates pg 16 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

srihari_phoenix

srihari_phoenix

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mithilalovesksg

NOTE PLS CHECK IT
guys i am afraid u may not like ending which i have planned as everybody is saying ronak should move on with life do u all want any other girl in his life or want to read what i have plaaned pls give me your views so that i can rescript it

i think rohan shld move on.....
there is no worth in waiting 4 ridz...
life has to move on...
soo he want another girl in his life....

mithilalovesksg

IF-Sizzlerz

mithilalovesksg

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srihari214

NOTE PLS CHECK IT

life has to move on...

u are not understanding it dear he is not waiting for ridds he has just accepted it bt not able to love anyone else
and he dont want to do commitment which he cannot leave upto expectation
moreover there are poeple who dont marry with this charector i just want to portray that to get love and marriage is only not the target u can have problems with that too everybody dont get what he wants in life
bt i guess manny people want to change it so i will try to rethink till then u all also give your views

Edited by mithilalovesksg - 30 September 2009 at 9:54am

swamii92

Goldie

swamii92

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 9:51am | IP Logged

NOTE PLS CHECK IT
hey miths i wud also want to see ronak with some other girl as no one can love ridhima more than armaan so i think ronak shud move on in life

mithilalovesksg

IF-Sizzlerz

mithilalovesksg

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swamii92

NOTE PLS CHECK IT
hey miths i wud also want to see ronak with some other girl as no one can love ridhima more than armaan so i think ronak shud move on in life
thanks for your views just read the answere what i have given to sri i will also try to think bt this type of charectors are there in world i know also

arshluver_15

IF-Rockerz

arshluver_15

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 9:59am | IP Logged

NOTE PLS CHECK IT

life has to move on...

u are not understanding it dear he is not waiting for ridds he has just accepted it bt not able to love anyone else
and he dont want to do commitment which he cannot leave upto expectation bt i guess i need to change his charector as many people are wanting it soi wil try and think
u r right at ur point
that ronak loves ridhim soooooo much that he has excepted that she is married

but u can saw like a girl who is totaly in love with ronak n wants to marry him n she thratens to kill herself thus armaan talkes to both of them theh girl n ronak
armaan just hate the fact that ronak loves his wife besid knowing that she is married so he is trying to diver ronaks mind from ridhima to that girl
here the medis is after ronuk to know who is the luck girl n thus to solve everything ronul talkes to the girl n tell her the entire truth like he loves ridhima n she is married n all
so the girl undersntd him
they both marries eatch other for the shake of the girl's love n insted to becoming hubby n wife they r best friend no secrates no lies nothing comes between them

this is just a sugetion
if u dont like it its ok
i hope u dont mind me telling u all this
if i have hurt u then i m sorry
nruti

srihari_phoenix

srihari_phoenix

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 10:03am | IP Logged

and he dont want to do commitment which he cannot leave upto expectation
moreover there are poeple who dont marry with this charector i just want to portray that to get love and marriage is only not the target u can have problems with that too everybody dont get what he wants in life
bt i guess manny people want to change it so i will try to rethink till then u all also give your views

i got it mithila...
jus thinkkkk dat ronak loved some other gal and she died in an accident...(sorry..i know its mean..but i am trying to state an eg.)
wouldnt he accept his fate and move on in his life towards his destiny.??
in my opinion LOVE happens more than once...
frstly he shld atleast try to giv a chance and
then he can think whether he can harbour feelings 4 other girl or not...

mithilalovesksg

IF-Sizzlerz

mithilalovesksg

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arluver15

NOTE PLS CHECK IT

life has to move on...

and he dont want to do commitment which he cannot leave upto expectation bt i guess i need to change his charector as many people are wanting it soi wil try and think
u r right at ur point
that ronak loves ridhim soooooo much that he has excepted that she is married

but u can saw like a girl who is totaly in love with ronak n wants to marry him n she thratens to kill herself thus armaan talkes to both of them theh girl n ronak
armaan just hate the fact that ronak loves his wife besid knowing that she is married so he is trying to diver ronaks mind from ridhima to that girl
here the medis is after ronuk to know who is the luck girl n thus to solve everything ronul talkes to the girl n tell her the entire truth like he loves ridhima n she is married n all
so the girl undersntd him
they both marries eatch other for the shake of the girl's love n insted to becoming hubby n wife they r best friend no secrates no lies nothing comes between them

this is just a sugetion
if u dont like it its ok
i hope u dont mind me telling u all this
if i have hurt u then i m sorry
nruti

i am always on for suggestion dear no need to be sorry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top