Debate Mansion

Rani or Preity

Poll Question: Who do you think is a better actress?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
8 [66.67%]
4 [33.33%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 September 2009 at 3:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rani or Preity" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rogna

IF-Rockerz

rogna

Posted: 28 September 2009 at 4:02am | IP Logged
rani all the way!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Beyond_the_Veil..RamKiJanaki..

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Posted: 28 September 2009 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Well in terms of acting Rani is far better than Preity.But in terms of look Preity is far ahead than Rani.She is too cute.

I disagree with you Phoneix.Preity gave her best performance in Kal Ho Na Ho.She is the best choice for the role of  Naina Kapoor.

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 September 2009 at 5:39am | IP Logged

jettythegod

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 September 2009 at 6:01am | IP Logged

sonur15

IF-Rockerz

sonur15

Posted: 28 September 2009 at 7:34am | IP Logged
I dont like Rani Ouch...she is a good actress but looks wise she is below ordinary ( my view only)

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 28 September 2009 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PhoeniXof_Hades

I know their era had been over, or at least is in a break now, but I thought it is worth asking this. Who do you feel is a better actress? Comment in terms of looks, personality, types of roles they played, how (if at all) they were capable of fitting into the roles they played, and most importantly, their acting skill - the most important aspect of being an actor.

For me, it would be Rani, Rani and Rani. Loved her since Kuch Kuch Hota Hai time. Though she was not successful in establishing herself as a leading actress in Bollywood before 2002, I really enjoyed and appreciated her performance. I fell madly in love with her gorgeous looks in Hum Tum, and cried after seeing her performance in Black - the two films which made her what she is today. I also appreciated her performance in Chalte Chalte, Yuva, Veer-Zaara, Bunti aur Bubly and Laaga Chunari Main Daag.

Preity for me is an ordinary actress. The only place where she shocked me with her performance would be Veer-Zaara. While I did not like the film much, I won't deny her performance was brilliant. She had improved her acting skills a lot by this film, and was disappointed to see her not winning any award for it (a little happy to that Rani got it instead of herWinkLOL). The other films where I appreciated her performance and her rebellious and passionate character would be Dil Se, Kya Kahena and Salaam-Namaste. She failed to impress me in Kal Ho Na Ho. Despite the numerous awards she won, and the popularity she earned with that film, I never was impressed with her work there. Her acting seemed to be way too much artificial there.

So, for me, it would be Rani.Clap
LOL Rani anyday....she is one hot bangali girl very attractive i guess she is the best ummm in terms of dimples it's Priety lol her colour and dimples inspire me only....she dance like a man lolz and she cann't act i loved in KHNH though....Rani is an awsome actress i love her movies they are worth watching...btw were you born when KKHH was released?TongueLOL

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 September 2009 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top