*pyar* thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

"We are more than looking forward to the show as we like challenges. Also it will be a great boon to undergo this kind of training which will give us practical knowledge about parenthood. Most importantly we feel that this show will definitely strengthen the bond between us as there will be no one else but just us, for each other to face each and every problem. It will definitely bring us closer to each other."

Newly married and very much in love. They share a great chemistry. Still at the stage where they are discovering things about each other but are also comfortable enough to say they know each other's likes and dislikes, Juhi and Sachin come across as an adorable couple.

As a couple:

5 years ago they met at the shoot of a pilot for a show they both didn't land up doing. The scene was an intimate one. Juhi was the pro, the senior in the industry. Sachin was the new-comer. He'd a done a few shows here and there but didn't come with the backing of the fame and popularity that Juhi did. Sachin was nervous, but to his surprise found that Juhi didn't have any airs about being senior etc…and made him comfortable.

She says after that… one day he just called her out of the blue and asked her out. "Being a simple guy I don't know how he had the courage to ask a girl like me out. Guys don't usually have the guts to ask me out. But I don't know what made me also say yes to him."

Sachin says he thought Juhi was really sweet and he made her very comfortable on the sets. He also said, "I remember that evening I was at the RTO Andheri office and there was a temple there and I was looking inside and suddenly she just came to mind and I took out my phone and called her. I don't know what happened.. I hadn't decided to call her I just did. Maybe it was a msg from god or something"

Things you didn't know about Sachin Shroff

Sachin was a naughty child who was spoilt by his father who doted on him and brought him everything his heart desired the very day that he desired it! He says he was spoilt, bratty, greedy, selfish and short tempered way into his teen years. He says he had a horrible temper when he was young from about 12 to about 17. He was a prankster... locking kids they didn't like in the loo and setting off patakas in there.
  1. Sachin is a little careless, or so Juhi claims

Things you didn't know about Juhi Parmar

Juhi says as a kid she had a sense of humour and was naughty but not a trouble maker. In school she'd do things like tell the class that they haven't been punished even once in the day, so they should all shout now so at least they'll get one punishment before the end of day. She never spent much time studying but she still managed to score high marks. She is prim and proper, she likes things in order and perfection.
  1. She is very impatient and gets hyper easily.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jasmine... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
so cute...i feel like saying Rab ne banadi jodi after reading this😳
thanks for the article..a very sweet one
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

thanks for the cute intv/article on jusach pyar

nice pic of jusach fom ppw launch

wish we got get  to see the clip of jusach form the pilot they shot for

like jusach honesty the way they have no airs in admitting about how they where/are etc

will post more comments soon

norzar

maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the article . Edited by maheen55 - 14 years ago
NazNgs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awwww this is sooo cute..

thanks for the article
greatsumkum thumbnail