Goldie

legallyzoya

Posted: 24 October 2009 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Girl_2007

Originally posted by legallyzoya

@Afreen786: aww thanks a lott! Big smile
@Nishi : Thankyoouuuuu
@Nishi : thanks a lottttt
@Girl2007: well, i amde kinda little mistakes, i edited it with some changes.
But im glad you liked it, sorry for not updating tome for a change for sooo long. will do it ASAP
and hey he gets married to her only..its not tragedy..i guess i ditn write it properly! sorry.

aw its ok...
btw, u edited the story, and after giving it a quick quick glance, i gotta tell ya something... sorry, but I liked the other more.. ("sad" end one)Sleepy it was like, u know, the kind of stories that stroll around my mind..  but the current story, (happy end one), its of the kind of stories I need sometime, wid that message that we all look for.. - that u get ur match some or other day.., that everythings for good, and/or that there are happy endings in life aswell
Ayway.. Tongue waiting for Time For A Change to get updated

I know the sad ones more realistic...but then the magical love stories we read in novels
sometimes they do come true :D
mine was just another lousy attempt...

but thanks again Archi!!! your comments always inspire me :D
XOXOXO

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "That one girl...oneshot! (Page 2)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top