Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

cool_yv

IF-Dazzler

cool_yv

Posted: 28 September 2009 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Hey, a good news to all cb Fans he is releasing his new book by the end of this month it is titled something like two seasons and its only book inspired by his real life story though am not his ardent fan but i know there are many on forums...... Who'll wait for book so lets see how many are waiting for it

Edited by cool_yv - 28 September 2009 at 1:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.ammygurl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chetan bhagat's New book releasing" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ammygurl

IF-Dazzler

ammygurl

Posted: 28 September 2009 at 8:54am | IP Logged
hell man....
thanksssss so much....
the book is two states....end of this month?
as in september...wow....waiting waiting waiting....
thanks...=)
Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_yv

cool_yv

IF-Dazzler

cool_yv

Posted: 28 September 2009 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Hmmm..

But after reading prologue am also excited to read its really interesting

and yeah thanks ammygurl for correcting its two states seems interesting title

i hope this time he does not get repetitive as his theme is way too common

Edited by cool_yv - 28 September 2009 at 10:59am

ammygurl

IF-Dazzler

ammygurl

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 2:08am | IP Logged
yes...the book is interesting..:D
It s about inter cast marriage....:)
The way he and his wife anusha (who is a tamil) got married...
A nice concept and i am certainly gonna read it...
All right..what's ur name cool_yv?
I mean...I should have something to address u no?
My name is Ananya...:)

Are u sure this book is gonna release end of sptember?
because end is just round the corner....just one more day to go.....or is it october???

cool_yv

IF-Dazzler

cool_yv

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 5:06am | IP Logged
My name is yash and hi ananya

actually i enquired our local bookshop he's telling in one or two weeks and is very confident but when i've googled book name it was written end of october

and by the way dont you think his all books are way too "spicy" i mean they contain romance anger grueling past and you know just like a typical hindi movie though thats wHY i guess his all three books are turning in movies, what say?

ammygurl

IF-Dazzler

ammygurl

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Hi yash
Well..Yes..his books are like flooded with bollywood type of scenes and well..that is it...this is what India prefers...He has certainly made India read..
I just read an interview of his in a local newspaper where he says Shakespeare was the ekta kapoor of his time..:D
He also says that I am more into drama business than a literally sort of thing..
Come on..let's face it..his english levels are not that good..Ofcourse, you might be knowing if you would have read any of his books...But yes, Some things are very aptly mentioned in his books...I like the way he deals with friendship, keeps love above all the things..But his last book..three mistakes was trashy. I mean..politics and cricket is umm..Not my type...
And his books are "spicy" I completely agree with that..I am just waiting for the new book to release and see whether his levels are degraded or still the same..=)

And thanks for the information...I am seriously waiting for october to end because umm...My exams are going to get over and ofcourse, his book!!!!!

take care
Ananya

cool_yv

IF-Dazzler

cool_yv

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Hmmm...Agree with every word and acc. to me he is india's very own "sidney sheldon
" if you've read both then you'll easily see the similarities between two and thats why in india at every railway station you can get two author for sure and that is "ss" and "cb"

btw my exam is this sundaY so i should better take some inspiration and study right! But what to do if i dont reply to every msg i feel something missing so expect a reply everytime lol!!!:-)

and all the best for exams.:-)

Edited by cool_yv - 29 September 2009 at 10:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ammygurl

ammygurl

IF-Dazzler

ammygurl

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 10:59am | IP Logged
same here..I mean...yes..sidney sheldon and Cb are common....:D
What do u do? I mean..sunday ko exams..?
All the best anyway....and thanks for the same...:D
I am just gonna add u in my buddy list if it's okay with you..!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top