Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Lets celebrate the very little source of entertainment we can get...

So in an upcoming episode they showed akshara cleaning apples and handing them 2 gulabo 2 dry....but Naitik takes over 4 gulabo with out akshara noticing...she handing him apples and after a few apples Naitik grabs akshara's hand and she looks up and see's him...they go into their endless stare...

I am hoping 4 kitchen scene part 2....this time NOOO one interupting them...
y is it that the kichen is the only place they seemed 2 have gotten any romance going...lol...the bedroom seems 2 be the 4bidden forest 4 them...it only causes them problems and not 2 mention it is the rail station that every1 needs to stop on b4 they go to their destination.......bathroom is out of the question they dont even have one..living room is opened 2 the public..ohh how can i 4get the diding table...well some cute scenes start to stop rays of hope...but then it is quickly shattered by some 1 storming off the table ..so where can munna and munni go to 4 some privacy?...
the only logical place is the kitchen...so in case any of you were wondering y the kichen....well now u kno....LOL

Edited by aksharanaitik - 28 September 2009 at 12:01am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sukh-maniFAMSAR_LUV_pinky_94riya_luv_svhide

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kitchen scene sequel?" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nasco

IF-Rockerz

nasco

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
nice thread.
u cracked me up lol
 its true that naksha bedrom is like a railway station where all people come in and go out.
ROFLROFL

yrkkhluvinangel

Goldie

yrkkhluvinangel

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
LOL Big smile LOL true.....................Well, a honeymoon is also out of question at the moment..............I have always felt that Naksh is comfortable romancing in public.............jab pyaar kiya toh darna kiya...............Lekin, I was wondering where mata G and bhabhimaa went when Naitik entered the scene.......Or will they see their pyaara sa munna doing work in the kitchen and again get angry with Akshara D'oh Dead
"humara nanha sa munna se kaam karvaya bahu ne???" Angry

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nasco

nice thread.
u cracked me up lol
 its true that naksha bedrom is like a railway station where all people come in and go out.
ROFLROFL
thank u.....
It is so annoying every1 just comes in and out as they please.....Complete disreguard 4 privacy...
rude pplAngry

FAMS

FAMS

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Hey nice topic, me also waiting for Kitchen Sequel. Wink

desertrose21

IF-Dazzler

desertrose21

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
hope so...but everyone is standing right there...gayatri, bhabima, who knows who else... Confused

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desertrose21

hope so...but everyone is standing right there...gayatri, bhabima, who knows who else... Confused

ROFLROFLROFL

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yrkkhluvinangel

LOL Big smile LOL true.....................Well, a honeymoon is also out of question at the moment..............I have always felt that Naksh is comfortable romancing in public.............jab pyaar kiya toh darna kiya...............Lekin, I was wondering where mata G and bhabhimaa went when Naitik entered the scene.......Or will they see their pyaara sa munna doing work in the kitchen and again get angry with Akshara D'oh Dead
"humara nanha sa munna se kaam karvaya bahu ne???" Angry

yar i dont even dare to dream about them going on a honeymoon anytime soon....
akshara still had so much 2 do b4 she can go on a honeymoon.....she still needs Rashmi, Rajeshekhar....2 get angry with her and blame her 4 something going wrong .....let me see if i am leaving any1 out....naitik..check...gayatri..check....bhabi ma ...check...nandini...check.....maharaj ji...check..gulabo...check...dada ji ...check.....OHHH i 4got Mohit....after all of them can be checked of the list then maybe they can go on a honeymoon...

Na the kichen might work in there favor....or else that can also go on my list of places that is not an option 4 their romance...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top