You're beautiful looks cool - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago
Thought of sharing some of my fav. scenes of YB

The Epic Pig Chase Scene

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwOpNbqW06I[/YOUTUBE]

OMG I've watched this scene over 20 times and still it never fails to make me laugh 🀣 TK's expressions were absolutely priceless

Edited by eijaz_lover - 14 years ago

Pig-Rabbit surgery by Dr. TK

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdZEXSfS5Bs[/YOUTUBE]

Seriously! How adorable can he TK get? My love for him just grew 100 times more After watching this... I was dying to have that doll too... it was the most adorable Pig-Rabbit doll I've ever scene... TK is a genius!πŸ˜ƒ
eeekkk!! @___@ I ❀️ those scenes!! ahh My DR. 🐷
πŸ˜†

{FANGiRL MODE}
TK is SOO EFFING adorable!!!!. I swear if I was in Korea I would have given
up everything in my life and stalk him 24/7 like a cat-lady stalking a cat.πŸ€“ seriously! πŸ˜†
{End of FANGiRL MODE}

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcH6mYA_x8s[/YOUTUBE]

^^^I am in love with his smile!! ahhh😳
(BTW @ 00:20 seconds he totally looked like Mike He Jun Xiang😳)

Ive been catching up with this drama during the weekend and im absolutlyy lovingg it! It had been a while since i had seen a kdrama and this is proving to be a good one!

Kinda reminds me of Hana Kimi with the whole girl-turn-boy thing. But def liking it better, no doubt!!
TK does remind me alot of GJP. The personality, the eye liner..Ahhh such eye candys!! ❀️

HongKi sooooo cuteee, his character is totally loveableee!! TK the heart-breakerr!! Hotnessss!

Ep7

TK: Go Mi Nam's feelins has exploded to Shin Woo? *pissed expression* What the hell exploded?

Ahahhaha Awww TK feeling the jealousy heatt! Loving the drama..I cant believe its only till 16 eppys. Not long noww!! πŸ˜•
Edited by Daraa - 14 years ago
Originally posted by Daraa

Ive been catching up with this drama during the weekend and im absolutlyy lovingg it! It had been a while since i had seen a kdrama and this is proving to be a good one!

Kinda reminds me of Hana Kimi with the whole girl-turn-boy thing. But def liking it better, no doubt!!
TK does remind me alot of GJP. The personality, the eye liner..Ahhh such eye candys!! ❀️

HongKi sooooo cuteee, his character is totally loveableee!! TK the heart-breakerr!! Hotnessss!

Ep7

TK: Go Mi Nam's feelins has exploded to Shin Woo? *pissed expression* What the hell exploded?

Ahahhaha Awww TK feeling the jealousy heatt! Loving the drama..I cant believe its only till 16 eppys. Not long noww!! πŸ˜•
HENZYYYYYYYY Hurry up and catch up it ENDS this week 😭😭😭 !!!!!!!!!!
PS i am planning on getting a PIG RABBIT for my self for X-mas HOW SAD is that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!!!!!

Shari Xx
Ahahhaa u are? U making it or buying it online??

Awww the drama ended T_T Liked the ending despite some people not liking it, it hought it was rather kiyot! Hehe

Ahh..wed/thru nights are going to be rather dull now that YUB has finished!
lol im still behind, im gna be internet-less for a few days after i move, so ive downloaded the episodes, waitin for the subs which will be done in time and i can watch it in the new house πŸ˜ƒ
I am on episode 15. One more for me and its done. And then I am going to be all *sadface*.  I am going to try to get it on dvd because I am deeply in love with some scenes and the music is brillant in my opinion. Hopefully, some local stores put eng subs on it.  I find it hilarious how I didnt finish BOF, and to be completely honest I don't want too. πŸ˜• I find it to be a overrated drag, despite the eyecandy. I can be so harsh.
Originally posted by Daraa

Ahahhaa u are? U making it or buying it online??

Awww the drama ended T_T Liked the ending despite some people not liking it, it hought it was rather kiyot! Hehe

Ahh..wed/thru nights are going to be rather dull now that YUB has finished!
SIGH i agree i use to wait for the RAWS on Soompi then read the recaps by Dramabeans who did a AWESOME job, and *COUGH* they have it on YESAISA so i am gonna order one soon, might even try e-bay to see it they have 😳 causes its not cheap for a student like me πŸ˜† !!!!!

The ending was great cause they are finally equal she doesn't got out to please him all the time and has stuff she wants to do in life which i thought was good BUT i really wish to see more, I hope they have a season 2 for real that would really make my day πŸ˜›!!!!!

Shari Xx
You're Beautiful was brilliant stuff. πŸ‘πŸΌ