Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Thank You Swati for taking out time to respond to all of us. I genuinely appreciate it.
Edited by -bluemoon- - 14 years ago
melancholic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
love yu guys! al our mods r fantastic , esp the ones i kno ,  swati , mandy and nina! u guys r doing gr88 job! keep it up.. nothing can b perfect in the world , it is gr88 that at least u guys r trying .. and we al r with yu guys to make this place which is already gr88 into a more better place .. keep it up guys!
Thanks a lot, Swati! :)

Is there any way a single thread can be made for SHANI with the SHANI fans? DBH has released, yet there are quite a topics around that discuss their compatibility, as a couple.
Edited by Gossip Girl - 14 years ago
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gossip Girl

Thanks a lot, Swati! :)

Is there any way a single thread can be made for SHANI with the SHANI fans? DBH has released, yet there are quite a topics around that discuss their compatibility, as a couple.

👍🏼

Thanks for that, GG.

preity*zinta thumbnail
Originally posted by: RiyaK09

👍🏼

Thanks for that, GG.

We will try to redirect all Shani posts to the FC from now on.
roxthefox thumbnail
If I compare to this forum to some of the forums for the Star One shows, I'd say it's a pretty sane forum. Lately, it's been infested by overzealous fans who can't tolerate a word against their idol, or we risk the tomato pelt running after us. And unfortunately, some of the mods here seem to be encouraging such behaviour.

Let discussions flourish, even if they are negative. A reasonable person should know where the line has been crossed, but unfortunately, we don't have too many reasonable mods here.

The warnings are given out for the lamest reasons, when there is clearly nothing wrong with the post, and it, in no way, breaks the IF COC. Besides, breathing is against IF COC, so how must one adjust? On the contrary, member bashing was completely ignored in a specific thread.

My opinion on the moderation here is that  I think most mods here are pretty level headed and open minded. I think Priety*Zinta is generally fair, and Chandani is pretty awesome. Bollywoodcrazed is biased to the T, closing topics that don't accomodate his/her views. Amrita Rao-Nina is alright, but she locks a topic without explanation.
Edited by roxthefox - 14 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I apologize to those who think I am a biased mod, I try to be fair. When posts are reported, I look into it whether it is to report a topic that has already been posted or because of bashing. If there are posts that you are not happy with, just report it using the report button
optimistvik thumbnail
Thank you ... though i am new i want to thank you:)
roxthefox thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

I apologize to those who think I am a biased mod, I try to be fair. When posts are reported, I look into it whether it is to report a topic that has already been posted or because of bashing. If there are posts that you are not happy with, just report it using the report button

Yeah, but that's the problem. If I report every single topic on the front page, will you close them all due to excessive reporting?
preity*zinta thumbnail
^ Just cause a topics been reported doesn't mean that we automatically close it. We do go through it .. take a look and see if we find anything wrong.