Fari's Creations Updtd..For KaSu Thread =) - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago
Oh goshh.its so beautiful..I luved it swity.plez kip making like dis amazing video.n fren by the way can u make KaSu video on Tera hone laga hu of Ajab Prem Ki Gazab Kahani...plez!!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by Yamini.K

OMGGGGoshh! Such a cute VM
As always Fari, marvellous VM... <33

thnkuuuu soo muchhh yamini di...
thnxxxxxx alottttttttttt ๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by uhima

Oh goshh.its so beautiful..I luved it swity.plez kip making like dis amazing video.n fren by the way can u make KaSu video on Tera hone laga hu of Ajab Prem Ki Gazab Kahani...plez!!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘

thnksssssssssss alottttttttttttt :))
yahh i m thinking of that..
ok will try to make it asap :)
anyways thnxxxxxxx alott 4r watching & commenting ๐Ÿ˜Š
awesome yar..........u r tooo good at making vm..........i just loved the last part the way u combined all the parts................it was too good..........keep rocking...........
Originally posted by pulse_dmg

awesome yar..........u r tooo good at making vm..........i just loved the last part the way u combined all the parts................it was too good..........keep rocking...........

thnkuuuuuuuu sooo muchhhhhhhhhh pulse ๐Ÿ˜Š
very beautiful     just woooow
superbbbbbbbbbbb kasu roxxxxxxxxxxxx
OMG fari i jst saw ur Kasu vm on Andheki and wow
๐Ÿ‘

OMG i luved everything, it all made so much sense๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† luved when armaan fell off the bed๐Ÿ˜† and suku talking to herself๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† shooo cute... and the teddy scene๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ and even the phone scenes๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ and then the last scene, wow u are too good man, he packed and went in the plane, then got out of the ca and arrived, she opened the door๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† it was so well made๐Ÿ‘ Too good yaar, i've become a fan of u now๐Ÿ˜ณ

awesum! I luved it๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Luv
Nadz๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by roshaaan

very beautiful     just woooow<br>

thnxxxxxxxxxxx alottt roshaan ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by nadz_J

<font color="#ff0099"><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">OMG fari i jst saw ur Kasu vm on Andheki and wow<br>๐Ÿ‘<br><br>OMG i luved everything, it all made so much sense๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† luved when armaan fell off the bed๐Ÿ˜† and suku talking to herself๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† shooo cute... and the teddy scene๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ and even the phone scenes๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ and then the last scene, wow u are too good man, he packed and went in the plane, then got out of the ca and arrived, she opened the door๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† it was so well made๐Ÿ‘ Too good yaar, i've become a fan of u now๐Ÿ˜ณ<br><br>awesum! I luved it๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ<br><br>Luv<br>Nadz๐Ÿ˜ณ</font></font><br>

awwwwwwww thnkuuuuuuu sooo muchhhhh sweeetsss ๐Ÿ˜ณ
thnxxxxxxxx alotttttttttttt...i luv ur comment...
its awseomeeeee hehe..but thnxxxxxxxxx alotttt yaaarr...
i m sooooooooooo happy that u lykd it ๐Ÿ˜Š
thnxxxxxxxxxxxx
๐Ÿค—   ๐Ÿค—