Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Aur jab DuSha ne Maharaj aur Maharani ki pair chhuyen unka asirvaad lene ke liye toh Maharaj aur rani maa unko pyar se galey laga liya....aur phir  maharaj puru ne unhe apne paas bithaya aur puchha :

Dushyant humen asha hai ke aap ka yeh bhabishya yatra bahut safal raha hoga...kya aap humen nahin batayenge ke aap ne is yatra mein kya kya dekha aur jana?

Tab Dushyant bolte hein:
Han pitaji hum abashya aap dono ko apne yatra ki puri kahani batayenge...aur yeh toh aap ne satya hi kaha ke hamara yeh yatra safal raha...humne woh sab dekha aur jana jo bhabishya mein yahan hone vala hai...sabse sundar sthan jammu aur kashmir ka puri bhraman kiya aur wahan se aap sab logon ke liye bahut sare uphaar bhi laye hein...

Aur phir sab log DuSha se unki yatra bibrani sun ne mein magn ho gaye...uske baad Maharaj aur Maharani ne apne uphaar bhi liye aur uphaar ki kushal karigari dekh bahut khush bhi hue....

Edited by Rituparnaa - 14 years ago
munyr123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sano88

awww guys dont be sad but every good thing has to be ended one day..:)

yeah thats true but we will surely gonna miss the fun time we had here...
munyr123 thumbnail
Very well written ritu...! as usual...ok so I am giving you ⭐️⭐️⭐️ So whats plan for Bharat's birthday !!!
munyr123 thumbnail
After that dush became busy in carrying out his responsibilities towards his country. People start loving him very much. Shak too was supporting dush very much in all the work. Maharaj and Maharani were feeling themselves lucky that they have very sanskari and talanted bahu.

After few months..Dush told shak: Kal humari zindagi ka bohot khaas din hai.
Shak: bilkul sahi kaha aap ne. Kal bharat ka janam din hai
Dush: Aur hum chahtey hain ki janam din bohot acchi tarha se manaya jaye...
Dush: Par ye baat ka bharat ko bilkul bhi pata nahi chalna chahiye. Ye baat hum kissi ko nahi batayenge ki um ne bharat ke janam din par (Surprise party) rakhi hai ( ritu I am not that good in hindi like you..😊)
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Thanks so much Munir...let me tell you one thing that me too is not good in hindi........
ok rest of the things I'll post 2moro afternoon....so that we can have some time to have a farewell in night...what say?
Rituparnaa thumbnail
I'm sorry that I cudnt post earlier...
Ok now Dushyant n Shakuntala n the entire Hasthinapur state has been decorated like a new bride to celebrate the bday of Bharat...and Bharat who didnt know it b4 when came to abt it is very ecstatic ...

In first half of the day that is from morning till afternoon they performed all puja,rituals for the long n healthy life of Bharat and then in evening the real celeb started...people from every corner of the state came to have a delicious dinner n they blessed Bharat n DuSha the whole family...specially Rishi Kanva n other ashram vasis like Anu,Priya n Karan they enjoyed a lot with Bharat...Bharat is also very happy with his Karan mama...as he was brought up with him right from his childhood...all of them had a very royal n grand celeb of Bharat's bday...
munyr123 thumbnail
No yar, you know I have learned some new hindi words from your posts lolz Actually ur language and dialogues are so good that it looks really realistic and suits perfectly for both dush shak 👏

munyr123 thumbnail
Brief but good post ritu...enjoyed reading it. if we would have more time, then surely we could do it in more detail. Anyways, whats ur plan for tonight.
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Not planned anything Munir..I just posted one in farewell thread ...what do you think to do? Edited by Rituparnaa - 14 years ago
munyr123 thumbnail
Me to dont know. It would have been more fun it jawaher, mouli etc all would be here for tonight...