VideoMix

| N o h a ' s c r e a t i o n s|kajen 40 (Page 34)

Post Reply New Post

Page 34 of 41

noha450

IF-Rockerz

noha450

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
deizy thanks a bunch shona!!!! and actually im not a stelena fan... im a delena fanLOL but u r my jaan and i cant say no to uEmbarrassed soo the thing is that im planning to do another small bolly mix perhaps next week and that was suppose to be my last vm till june 2012..But if i have time after this other thing... i will definitely do it for uBig smile...mouahhh
- - - - - - - - - - - -

*Vm of: Shahid & Katrina

Song: -
' Description:this is a result of me being incapable of sleeping last night. I know nobody cares but gosh my feet are dead..i spend my entire day shopping like a maniac
L i n k : 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhPYO7XrmmU&hd=1

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Deizyanne156aish_punkAS..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "| N o h a ' s c r e a t i o n s|kajen 40 (Page 34)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AS..

IF-Stunnerz

AS..

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
woooww smashing ohh yaara kya effects and texxtures hain wooowwClap
loved the vm alot
btw yaara u take suggestions or requests

noha450

IF-Rockerz

noha450

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha_1992

woooww smashing ohh yaara kya effects and texxtures hain wooowwClap
loved the vm alot
btw yaara u take suggestions or requests

thanks honeybunch and well normally no for reqsLOL but theres exception and that includes uBig smile ..lol
ill try my best! btw i know i sound rediculous but i never knew ur name...oh wait is it aisha?

Edited by noha450 - 16 July 2011 at 8:39pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AS..

AS..

IF-Stunnerz

AS..

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
aww
so if yes then plzz make vm on ShahidKareena. 'if posible'
i know u r best,, im shocked to see ur new vm ShahidKatrina wali woowClap
aww its okay
yeah Aisha or Senorita

Deizy

Goldie

Deizy

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by noha450

deizy thanks a bunch shona!!!! and actually im not a stelena fan... im a delena fanLOL but u r my jaan and i cant say no to uEmbarrassed soo the thing is that im planning to do another small bolly mix perhaps next week and that was suppose to be my last vm till june 2012..But if i have time after this other thing... i will definitely do it for uBig smile...mouahhh
- - - - - - - - - - - -

*Vm of: Shahid & Katrina

Song: -
' Description:this is a result of me being incapable of sleeping last night. I know nobody cares but gosh my feet are dead..i spend my entire day shopping like a maniac
L i n k : 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhPYO7XrmmU&hd=1

SmileSmileoh ok so u are delena fan:)hehehBig smile we  have different taste  on few couples..u like delena i like stelena Embarrassed,i like si and riidima u like arman and ridhima..lloooll but we both adore np2
so one more vm this weekk yeppyyy:)Big smilelast vm until june2012,i hope u got time in btw to  make few vms ,but if u dont get time its ok:)

ok coming back to this vm .lloll shopping and girls are like 2 bodies one soul..so the ache in feeet are very normal ,u will be ok ,,,,be strong:)TongueTongueWinkWinkWink

My fav actorEmbarrassedEmbarrassed with not so fav sctresss(?).Shahid look so awesome ..love the effect u used... and thanks for a vm on shahid ,,,u know i love himmmEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

muahh..sending lots of love to uSmileSmile

Edited by Deizy - 17 July 2011 at 1:23pm

Deizy

Goldie

Deizy

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha_1992

aww
so if yes then plzz make vm on ShahidKareena. 'if posible'
i know u r best,, im shocked to see ur new vm ShahidKatrina wali woowClap
aww its okay
yeah Aisha or Senorita
hey i also got shocked when i saw shahid katrina vm...very diferent from the vm she makes on couples... i hoping that she makes on shahid priyanka ...SmileSmile

snowflake0555

IF-Sizzlerz

snowflake0555

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Your VM's are really goood :) I recently saw your Shahid&Katrina one, it's gorgeous! love all the effects that you had, esp the red in the b&w! Please make more bollywood VM's :p

noha450

IF-Rockerz

noha450

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
thank u guyz and ill keep in mind all ur suggestions
xoxo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Deizy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top