VideoMix
VideoMix
VideoMix

India-Forums

   

| N o h a ' s c r e a t i o n s|kajen 40 (Page 34)

noha450 IF-Rockerz
noha450
noha450

Joined: 08 January 2008
Posts: 5743

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
deizy thanks a bunch shona!!!! and actually im not a stelena fan... im a delena fanLOL but u r my jaan and i cant say no to uEmbarrassed soo the thing is that im planning to do another small bolly mix perhaps next week and that was suppose to be my last vm till june 2012..But if i have time after this other thing... i will definitely do it for uBig smile...mouahhh
- - - - - - - - - - - -

*Vm of: Shahid & Katrina

Song: -
' Description:this is a result of me being incapable of sleeping last night. I know nobody cares but gosh my feet are dead..i spend my entire day shopping like a maniac
L i n k : 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhPYO7XrmmU&hd=1


The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Deizyanne156aish_punkAS..

AS.. IF-Stunnerz
AS..
AS..

Joined: 22 May 2008
Posts: 31003

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
woooww smashing ohh yaara kya effects and texxtures hain wooowwClap
loved the vm alot
btw yaara u take suggestions or requests

noha450 IF-Rockerz
noha450
noha450

Joined: 08 January 2008
Posts: 5743

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha_1992

woooww smashing ohh yaara kya effects and texxtures hain wooowwClap
loved the vm alot
btw yaara u take suggestions or requests

thanks honeybunch and well normally no for reqsLOL but theres exception and that includes uBig smile ..lol
ill try my best! btw i know i sound rediculous but i never knew ur name...oh wait is it aisha?
 


Edited by noha450 - 16 July 2011 at 8:39pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AS..

AS.. IF-Stunnerz
AS..
AS..

Joined: 22 May 2008
Posts: 31003

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
aww
so if yes then plzz make vm on ShahidKareena. 'if posible'
i know u r best,, im shocked to see ur new vm ShahidKatrina wali woowClap
aww its okay
yeah Aisha or Senorita
Deizy Goldie
Deizy
Deizy

Joined: 30 January 2008
Posts: 1736

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by noha450

deizy thanks a bunch shona!!!! and actually im not a stelena fan... im a delena fanLOL but u r my jaan and i cant say no to uEmbarrassed soo the thing is that im planning to do another small bolly mix perhaps next week and that was suppose to be my last vm till june 2012..But if i have time after this other thing... i will definitely do it for uBig smile...mouahhh
- - - - - - - - - - - -

*Vm of: Shahid & Katrina

Song: -
' Description:this is a result of me being incapable of sleeping last night. I know nobody cares but gosh my feet are dead..i spend my entire day shopping like a maniac
L i n k : 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhPYO7XrmmU&hd=1


SmileSmileoh ok so u are delena fan:)hehehBig smile we  have different taste  on few couples..u like delena i like stelena Embarrassed,i like si and riidima u like arman and ridhima..lloooll but we both adore np2
so one more vm this weekk yeppyyy:)Big smilelast vm until june2012,i hope u got time in btw to  make few vms ,but if u dont get time its ok:)
 
 
ok coming back to this vm .lloll shopping and girls are like 2 bodies one soul..so the ache in feeet are very normal ,u will be ok ,,,,be strong:)TongueTongueWinkWinkWink
 
My fav actorEmbarrassedEmbarrassed with not so fav sctresss(?).Shahid look so awesome ..love the effect u used... and thanks for a vm on shahid ,,,u know i love himmmEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
 
 
muahh..sending lots of love to uSmileSmile
 


Edited by Deizy - 17 July 2011 at 1:23pm
Deizy Goldie
Deizy
Deizy

Joined: 30 January 2008
Posts: 1736

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha_1992

aww
so if yes then plzz make vm on ShahidKareena. 'if posible'
i know u r best,, im shocked to see ur new vm ShahidKatrina wali woowClap
aww its okay
yeah Aisha or Senorita
hey i also got shocked when i saw shahid katrina vm...very diferent from the vm she makes on couples... i hoping that she makes on shahid priyanka ...SmileSmile
 
snowflake0555 IF-Sizzlerz
snowflake0555
snowflake0555

Joined: 08 July 2006
Posts: 24625

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Your VM's are really goood :) I recently saw your Shahid&Katrina one, it's gorgeous! love all the effects that you had, esp the red in the b&w! Please make more bollywood VM's :p
noha450 IF-Rockerz
noha450
noha450

Joined: 08 January 2008
Posts: 5743

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
thank u guyz and ill keep in mind all ur suggestions
xoxo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Deizy

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Armaan Riddhima/AR VMs (KaJen & KaSh vms)

Author: iwannaknowyou10   Replies: 5   Views: 2754

iwannaknowyou10 5 2754 21 October 2010 at 9:22am by delenaftolicity
VM's request for KaSu or KaJen

Author: muffindirection   Replies: 1   Views: 682

muffindirection 1 682 16 February 2010 at 5:19am by SobtiObsession
Cat-11's Vm gallery (KaJen:ye tumhari meri batein)

Author: leftgoneforever   Replies: 9   Views: 1460

leftgoneforever 9 1460 27 December 2009 at 4:26pm by PremKiDeewani
Dilbagh's Creations! - LATEST: Kajen/ Kaise Mujhe

2 3 4 5

Author: -dramaholic-   Replies: 37   Views: 4147

-dramaholic- 37 4147 26 October 2009 at 12:29pm by ShipraP

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

VideoMix Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index