Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

SBS

22nd September

Scene of the Week

jnawaz & fivr_786

Couple

Well'no points for guessing this one'but'it has to be the Premeer reunion scene! DUH!! it was just'.haila'the hug'the dialogues that Prem delivered'omg'everything was just so prefect'what made the scene even more amazing was that it was Heer who hugged him! in that one hug'she expressed all of her feelings'no dialogues were necessary'no big bashans'just one act'one simple act'and haye'main marjawaan! I now I've watched that scene at least 5 times'how about you guys?

Family

This week, only one scene really stood out to me as far as the Family Scene of the Week is concerned. It was the interaction between Lalit Juneja and Prem -- after Prem was found out that Heer had mysteriously decided to leave and he was crying on his mother's shoulder (or hand). The main reason I liked that scene was because in a sense Pbauji was saying exactly what all of us were probably thinking as soon as we saw Prem sitting with a picture and crying -- WHY exactly are you still sitting here? Woh bhi mun latka k!? Thank you, thank you, thank you Pbauji for knocking some sense into Prem!!! Because right after that comment it was miraculous to see Prem stand up and leave the room with such conviction, to bring Heer back. And, not only did Pbauji knock some sense into Prem, he simultaneously tried to bring the glob to see the light too, albeit a failed attempt. When she questioned him about not caring about his son as much as he did about Heer, I loved how he pointed out that there was no reason to think about them separately - that what happened to one was also felt by the other and that if she was really his mother she'd have known that!!! (On an off note, maybe that's why Prem knew what Heer was dreaming about when he was supposedly "dead" hence the FB to the Heer-dream dance) And when he was telling Prem to find out who pushed Heer away from him I LOVED how he gave that minute glance at the glob before he went on! I really hope the globs days are over soon. There is only so much insanity that we can survive and the glob is literally dancing on our last nerves. Over all, there were strong dialogues from Pbauji that made the scene a memorable one this week.

Dialogue of the Week

loveabletwinz

What a week no? Premeer finally united :-D But I have to say, I was a teeny little bit disappointed with the re-union' we could have done without the dubbing and with some better dialogues L but without further ado, here's your Male and Female DOTW for this edition :-D

Male

"Teri kismat ne teri zindagi ko sirf ek naam diya hain ... Heer!" ' Lallit

&

"Aagar tuhme aaisa lagta hai ke tumne mujhe dukh diya, toh tumhe aais bhi lagna chahiyeh kit um hi meri zindagi ho. Aur zindagi mein dukh toh chalta rehta hai. Hum dono ke dusre ke liyeh dukh aur such nahin hai, hum dono ek dusre ki zindagi hai." ' Prem

The reason I picked both these dialogues is because it shows just how much Heer and Prem are one! One cannot exist without the other! Its ridiculously convenient, consuming, but its true love! As the old dialogue goes, "Heer prem ka prateek hain, aur Prem sab se zyaada heer mein samaya hain". No denying it. Watching Prem tell Heer that she is his life was soo sweet' finally,Heer has realized it too. Everyone around her, even lallit did, but heer just took EONS no? Wonder what took her so long (blush) ' all side-talk apart, these dialogues are quite neat! Especially Lallu's' the moment I heard it, I had goosebumps! And that's what you call a good dialogue :-D

Female

"Aaj bhi mera Ambala bilkul vaise hi hai. Aaj bhi yahaan aam ka mithaas ristoon mein nazar aati hai. Paani ki kushboo bhi aapnepan ka ehsaas dilate hai. Gurudware ki ardaaz kaano mein ek nayi subha ghol jaati hai. Jahaan pyaar ka matlab hai sirf dena. Aaj aapne pyaar ko aapna saab kuch de ke, bohot kush hoon main." ' Heer

We've had this kind of dialogue before. The first time we had it was when Lallit was telling Ketan about his Hindustan and I remember just falling in love with that dialogue. So when we had Heer saying this, I couldn't help but fall in love with it again. If Lallit's dialogue touched a string, then this dialogue did nothing less. Our country bursts of cultures, races and tongues' it would be really difficult to describe our land, but this dialogue does it brilliantly! And the last line of this dialogue just adds an unselfish kind of touch to it' Heer is happy as long as her Prem is happy.  Its such a selfless and beautiful dialogue :-D

That's it for the DOTW guys, hope you have a FABULOUS weekend :-D

Biggest Disappointment of the Week

masin

I must say, this week's biggest disappointment was a tie between some members of the Juneja family and the creatives/crew members of Kis Desh! Starting with our wild Jzoo animals: Lallu Juneja keeps beating around the bush with his bashans about the truth unraveling soon; Harman Juneja has sworn to keep a straight face and take up unnecessary screen space which can instead be taken by his little brother; moving on to him, Preet Juneja has been MIA for almost a month, disappointing not only the viewers but also his family; and last but not least, his loving wife Meher Juneja is either deaf and couldn't hear Gmom scold Geet, or she has trouble accepting the fact that Gayatri Maaji is suffering from the malfunction of her brain!!! As for the creatives/crew members, you've gotta love them for not dragging Premeer's reunion until next week'however, you've gotta hate them for dubbing their voices in one of Premeer/Harshiti's best scenes noted down in history!!! I mean, how many of us were either busy banging our heads into a wall, or were ready to hurt our computer screens on Friday's episode?? I was soo furious when I heard some random voices murdering the intensity of Harshad's dialogues and Additi's crying in the scene!!! We still love you Harshiti, but please put a foot down when it comes to dubbing your voices!

Shining Stars of the Week

loveabletwinz

Character

This week was definitely a tie between Geet and Lallu. We all went gaga or what when lallu and geet stood upto Gayathri? Finally, someone who has the guts to stand up to that monster! TELL HER LIKE IT IS YOU TWO! Great going! For the first time since Geet was introduced, I found myself rooting for her! Even though all of us could practically DIE from her chatterbox mouth, I think she put it to some good use no? *Giggle* And Lallit vowed to never let Gayathri win this battle' he will never let his son down. It's good to see people rooting for our Premeer when we have a horrible monster like Gaya3 doing the rounds! UFF!

Actor

Goodness gracious, I despise the sight of this woman on screen! I cant believe I haven't pulled my hair out already! Like Meher said, how does a mother change so much? Gayathri is evil incarnate! TAUBA! And Mrs. Shama plays the role to the T! I actually found myself wagging my finger at her in her scene with Geet. She makes me so mad now! Whatever she's doing, shes doing in the name of her son's happiness'but uggh, if only she knew she was doing more damage than good! I used to love watching Gayathri as Prem's mom, but nowadays I just want to forward her scenes. All Kudos to Mrs. Shama!

Balaji Bloopers

jnawaz

ok'so I wasn't prepared to do this section so I pretty much have nothing except for the most obvious'the most annoying'and most aggravating blooper

HARSHITI'S VOICE DUBBING!!!

ruined perfectly good scenes!!

Fashion Icon of the Week

jnawaz

Well'since pretty much this entire week everyone stayed in the same clothes'im gonna pick Geet'is it me or was her baby blue churidar suit totally cute? don't get me wrong'Heer's saree and stuff was nice'Prem looked absolutely dapper in the black suit *a moment to drool*'. but the simplicity of that suit really got to me'in the past I wasn't a fan of what Geet wore'but now'I like the suits she is wearing'well'maybe now that I'm not utterly annoyed by her'I'm giving her chance in all categories'lol'

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

Enjoys guys…funny stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWGaBvaKySc

Special Awards

jnawaz

1. The Aww Factor Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…CHAHAT & PREM….haila…iss baap beti ki jodi toh meri jaan lekar hi rahegi! omg…did you see the scene when she is putting him to sleep…or should I ask…who didn't see it!? I watched it a handful of times…and im not ashamed to admit it…Chahat toh Prem ki bhi amma nikli…so easily she told him to go to sleep and she would wait for Heer…the way she said she didn't know how to sing loris and stuff...didnt the whole scene just make you wanna say "awww" ….just so adorable!!! kissi ki naazar naa lage iss rishte ko…

2.The Besharam Dad Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…PREM! omg…so im watching this weeks episode…it's the scene when Chahat is putting Prem to sleep…(see above)…but haila… when Chahat says she will hug Heer first…but Prem says no, he will hug Heer first....in his DREAMS…tauba! yeh bhi koi kehne wali cheez hai…woh bhi ek baachi se…dekho…beshaq Heer ke saapne dekho…no one will stop you…but kya yaar…Chahat is so innocent…and your dreams may not be so innocent…tell me the last time a guy dreamed of a girl and it went as far as a hug…tauba! lmao….but this scene reminded me of a song… "sapnoon mein milti hai, oh kudi meri sapnoon mein milti hai! *dancing*

3. The Oh-God-Here-We-Go-Again Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…GAYATRI …yeh budhi samajti kya hai aapne aap ko?! omg…when I see her on the screen the galiyaan's just come flowing out! kya kya  nahin kahaa Heer se…saaf saag kyun nahin kehte ke you hate her and don't want her in Prem's life…I mean come on…enough is enough…kaab tak closet mein aapni nafrat chopaoge? ridiculous I tell ya!!! and what she says is crap too…she says that Heer isn't Prems happiness…HELLOOOOOOO…do you know Prem at all…idiot I tell ya…I swear…one of these days im gonna show up to the sets and kill this budhi aurat…who is with me?

4. The For-Once-Your-Chapar-Chapar-Is-NOT-Annoying Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…GEET! omg…I have to say…im loving the girl…kya class li hai Gayatri ki! *claps*…wah wah…wah wah…she is so in your face about everything…who would have thought…the very quality that made me want to strangle the girl…would be the quality that made me like the girl…and haila…the girl has guts…all sitting next to Gayatri telling her (Gayatri) that her niyat is ghalat…going on and on about how great Heer is…wah wah….phir kehti hoon…wah wah…ok…one more time…WAH WAH!!!

5. The Dil Breaking Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…HEER & CHAHAT …haila…*sniff*…the scene when Heer leaves Chahat is just gut wrenching…tauba…Its so sad,…the way Chahat says that before she used to cry for her father and now she will cry for her mother…omg…its just…haye…main kya bataoon!? too painful…the way she kisses Heer and say bye…how did she do it…how did Heer walk away from Chahat like that…*tear*…so sad!!!

6. The Waiting-Finally-Paid-Off Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…US…the AUDIENCE!! haila…you all know what im talking about…the Premeer hug scene…enough said!

Weekend Masti

Ayesha24

Jokes

Difference Between Problem, Talent and Kismat

2 boys love 1 girl = Problem

1 boy loves 2 girls = Talent

2 girls love 1 boy = Kismat

Brain

While having a brain check up-

Doctor: I regret telling you that you have a brain tumor.

Man: Yesss!! (jumps up in joy)

Doctor: Did you understand what I just told you?

Man: Yes, of course. Do you think I'm dumb?

Doctor: Then why are you so happy?

Man: Because that proves that I HAVE a brain.

Duniya Gool Hai

Teacher: Jeevan me aaisa kaam karo ke aapka naam duniya ke charoon kono mein fael jaye.

Sardar: Aaisa nahin ho sakta. Duniya toh gool hai.

Weekend Video Mixes

tv star

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW2f5ucEl6M

PremLeoManav

https://www.ziddu.com/download/6599403/Ibaadatdilkar.wmv.html

Talented Tales

jnawaz

Tanhai: Part 5

Sau Dard: Part 10

Heer's Secret: Part 14

Updated all of my FF's…Happy Reading …enjoy and don't forget to leave comments

Editors Note

Once again guys…sorry for the delay in posting…I had to cover many of the sections myself and couldn't get around to doing them all…so sorry but its been a crazy weekend at work…so many new patient admissions…so many changes…eeks!! I still have all of today left…wish me luck…

Thanks to everyone for participating in the KDC…reporters and readers alike…you guys are awesome!!

Rock On!
JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shruti11 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
sorrry Jaz for not updating fashion week for this week will pm u next week fasion icon on time and gr8 KDC
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome like always jaz sis
amazing work
Suhana Ahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome as ever...
loved it specially 'the besharam dad award'...hehe...
thanx alot for yet another amazing issue...

take care,
regards,
Suhana.
coolgal270 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the KDC . Grt job done!
masin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
aww...api gluck with workk :)
but hey u pulled it off once again..and that too perfectly well :DDD

keep up the awesomee workk
love
Samra
Innocent02 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
great job !!

keep it up
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome as always Jaz.....
Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Great issue Jaz as usual...!!!
Great work everyone...!!!
I'm back so wud be able to do my section.
cute_san17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome kdc👍🏼.......
the awards were simply great......... hats off to you guys🤗