Suggestions / Comments

Adding an embedding youtube video to Profile (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

hrkansagara

hrkansagara

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 8:24am | IP Logged
it's really cool idea guys & girls we must have not just yt but india-forums vids also.like a new segment for my forums we must have for our videos segment or photos segment for favorites on videos and photos also as well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

baz786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Adding an embedding youtube video to Profile (Page 2)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_DrEaM_

IF-Rockerz

_DrEaM_

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 9:38am | IP Logged
baz great idea there i hope vijay would take this into consideration!

sometimes we wanna share videos and all but there is no place for us to permanently store those and if we got this place we can always refer to our friends about videos we like!!

thanks for the suggestion there

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

baz786

baz786

IF-Sizzlerz

baz786

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _DrEaM_

baz great idea there i hope vijay would take this into consideration!

sometimes we wanna share videos and all but there is no place for us to permanently store those and if we got this place we can always refer to our friends about videos we like!!

thanks for the suggestion there

awesome addition to my suggestion dream

that way we can have a video hostory Thumbs Up

Post Reply New Post

Go to top