Fan Fictions

AR-LOVE CAN CHANGE DESTINY note pls read... (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 88

chahatmalhotra

chahatmalhotra

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 7:53pm | IP Logged

Part------4

armaan is happy because his parents are going to anjali's house. But some in deep he is  worried what would happen if anjali and his family come to know about truth… he do not want to lose anjali at any cost but he can not do any thing,,….

on the other side anjali is also very happy… armaan's mansion.. Come to his sight again and again.. He was just waiting for the day when she will got marry to armaan.. And will become owner of mallik mansion… mallik empire and also the wife of one of the eligible bachelor of the country… marrying armaan will increase its position in society.. All this thought has occupied in his brain.. But she does not know what destiny has decided for her…

Then certainly   she heard a scream which was of riddhima… she got irritated…

" ye pagal hamesha galat time par disturb karti hai…oh god bus ab meri jaladi se shaadi ho jaaye… aur jaao is ghar aur is pagal se dur…"and then shashank called him.

"yes bade papa" said entering in riddhima's room…

"beta, riddhima bahut darr gaayi hai.. Main uss need ka injection toh diya hai par .. If u do not mind aj raat tum usske pass so jaao… kahiin raat ko aandere (darkness) ki wajaa se na darr jaaye…" listening this anjali make a angry face but she can not say any thing than to yes… as she always prented a good girl and good sister infront of shanshank eyes…

"papa i want to talk u some thing"

"what"

"papa who kal lunch par armaan aur usske parents aa  rahe hai.."

"armaan????"

"pap he is my friend and i love him and want to marry him, he really nice…" anjali said making a puppy face..

"so meri beti badi ho gaayi hai… that's great so i really want to meet them.."

"thank u thank u bade papa i love u--- i love you.."Said anjali while hugging shashank..

Next day

Anjali is getting ready as armaan parents r coming to their house.. She wants to look great..

Then riddhima came and saw her doing make-up

" di ye ye aap kya kal (kar) rahi hoo??" Asked riddhiama( guys remember riddhima is mad and there is childishness in her language…)

"riddhima do not touch my things as they r very expensive.."Said anjali in a harsh tone..

"nahi mujhe bhi leena hai pls.. Pls.."

" main kaha naa nahi… maat choo unn cheejo ko" riddhima start crying

Then she saw nani coming..

nani

nani is riddhima's nani as there is no one in house who take care of mad girl she took her  responsibility… she loves riddhima as she is his daughter's only child.. And she does not like anjali as she hates riddhima but become infront of his son-in law.. She has trust that one day riddhima will become normal and will get marry to a good person in a good house..

Back to story

" aare kya hua meri beti ko who ro kyun rahi hai kiss ne kuch kaha kya????"

"nani sob sob mujhe bhi ye chahyiye.. Pointing towards make up kit…  mujhe bhi di ki tarah sunder dikhana hai… pleash pleash (please) said while sibbing…

" aare meri beti ko is sub ki kya jarrorat hai who toh waise his itni sunder hai…"

"saachi nani main sunder main sunder"

" hai beta tu bahut sunder hai sub se sunder" said while looking towards anjali..

She take her out from anjali's room..

" sunder my foot … pagal hai pagal.." Said anjali making a bad face…

" nani nani aaj kya hai??? Di ne aache ache kapre pehne hai... Bahut sunder laag rahi hai..???

Kuch nahi beta uss ladake wale millne aa rahe hai naa is liye....

Kyun??

Anjali ki shaadi ho gaayi,, aur phir woh dulhan baane gaayi aur chali jaayi ye ghar chor kar...

Nani—nani meri shaadi kab ho gayi ??? Main kab dulhan banno gaayi???(guys imagin riddhima asking these question in a childish manner)

Listening this nani start weeping…

"nani kya hua aap kyun lo (weeping) rahi ho?? Shorry nani pls shorry(sorry)

Nani smile on his cute face…

" nani mujhe bhi nayi dress pehnini hai… pleash..

Aacha theek hai… par koi sharat maat karna okay promise karo…"

Pakka promish main koi sharat nahi karo gaayi... "

Nani made him wear a beautiful black chhuridaar on which silver work is done..riddhima was looking extremely great … no one can sa that a girl is mentally retarded…

Riddhima was playing in whole house with his teddy bear… and nani was making lunch with the help of servants then thet heard the door bell…it was time of armaan and his parents arrival time..

Shashank open the door and greeted them…armaan was still not reached as he was busy on phone with some one..

Riddhima went to anjy's room and tell her abt the arrival of her guests..

Riddima came running from anjy's room .. To the stairs to come down… then suddenly she lost his balance..

She was about to fall when some one catch her from falling.. And that was our armaan…

She safely landed in armaan's arms…  she slowly slowly opened his eyes… armaan just lost in her big green eyes…

He had never seen such natural beauty… and looking extremely cute in his black dress… for some time he just lost and forget about his surroundings…

He came back to world after listening anjy's voice…

"armaan tum aa gaaye main kab se tumhara intezaar kar rahi thi…" said while hugging armaan…but actuaaly she got jealouse.. After seeing riddhima in armaan's arms..

Armaan hug back anjy's but his eyes fixed on riddhima……

Precap:-  armaan told anjy about truth.. A party and armaan and riddhima in a trap…

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

rtarzesty.memaanumaggie131984Harry93i_love_KSGyongshinjannat4everm-g19cutiepreetIqbal Neha1starasdfsearchoffriendsk_anjali12Ishiaamruta04princess52freezinmesammy4uarshluver_15barysameera_12yogzz.PheonixFire.nidha1983zara-KSG-malik

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AR-LOVE CAN CHANGE DESTINY note pls read... (Page 8)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

k_anjali12

IF-Rockerz

k_anjali12

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 7:59pm | IP Logged

haiiii dearBig smile

thats really an awesome update!!

woww AR meet each other !! fabulous!!

waiting to see his reaction when he knows her condition!!
                             continue soooon na'

Takecare . . Love UBig smile

Edited by k_anjali12 - 05 October 2009 at 6:51am

chahatmalhotra

chahatmalhotra

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
so friends here is the new part..... pls comment..... silent readers pls press like button....

Sidarth_lover1

IF-Dazzler

Sidarth_lover1

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
i luved it a ton!
so Ridzy iz well not in a bad way but pagal n Armaan iz pagal after her now n Anjy iz mad wth jelousy! ha ha! too gud luved it! cont soon n thnx!

sammy4u

IF-Rockerz

sammy4u

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
loved it dear
do continue soon

tamanna17

tamanna17

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
hi...nice update....continue soon

dipu

Goldie

dipu

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 5:39am | IP Logged

hey!!!

that was really a nice part...

loved the way they meet each other...

ohh i so hate anjies rudeness...

but waiting for next part...as they were traped...

searchoffriends

IF-Rockerz

searchoffriends

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 7:21am | IP Logged
hey chahat ,
wow sweety i really loved the part a lot
oh yaar riddhima is such a cute baby
 i loved riddhima a lot , her innocence and cuteness is very nice , and as per the other , god i hate anjali soo much ,

well loved the way the story is moving , and the truth ? which truth and regarding what , ?  god this is getting soo much interesting now , waise i loved ar meet ,armaan got attracted towards her , oh that was sweet ,i wanted to read more yaar , i really loved that part a lot , 

precap was like very interesting ar n a trap , i wonder what trap , hope to read it ahead soon ,waiting for that
till then take care and thanks for the pm
lots of love
simi 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top