Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

AR-LOVE CAN CHANGE DESTINY note pls read... (Page 4)

agrima2009 Senior Member
agrima2009
agrima2009

Posted: 28 September 2009 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
hey
This ff is damm interesting dear

continue soon

Your new friend
Tongue Tongue
chahatmalhotra Senior Member
chahatmalhotra
chahatmalhotra

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 12:53am | IP Logged
             PART ----- TWO
  TODAY ARMAAN IS VERY HAPPY.. BECAUSE  HE HAS TOLD ABT ANJY HIS GIRL FRIEND TO HIS MOM.. AND HE KNOW HIS MOM SURELY CONVIENCE HIS DAD.. HE GET READY SOON FOR THE OFFICE .. THEN RAMU KAKA CAME AND SAID THAT SIR IS CALLING HIM FOR THE BREAK FAST.. FIRSTLY HE GOT SACRED BUT THEN THOUGHT HOPE SO MOM NE DAD KO CONVIENCE KAR LIYA HO'

AND THAT'S RIGHT IN BETWEEN TARA TALK TO JAI ABT THEIR SON AND HIS GIRL FRIEND AND THEIR RELATIONSHIP.. FIRSTLY HE WAS VERY ANNOYED BUT THEN LATER ON WHEN TARA SAID THAT ARMAAN IS THEIR ONLY SON AND THEY HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF THEIR HAPPIENESS. HE SAID OKAY..

JAI" YEH MAIN KYA SUN RAHA HOON, TUMHARI MAA KAHE RAHI HAI KI TUMHE KOI LADAKI PASAND HAI.. JISS SE TUM SHAADI KARNA CHAATE HO.. ".. SAID TO ARMAAN WHILE HAVING THEIR BREAK FAST..

"JI JI DAD WHO MERI BAHUT AACHI DOST HAI.. AND I LOVE HER AND WANT TO GET MARRY.."SAID ARMAAN

" KYA KARTI  HAI WHO LADKI MAA BAAP KAUN HAI.. GHAR KAISA HAI KHAANDAAN TOH BARABAAR KA HAI NA.." SAID JAI IN ONE '

"DAD USSKE MAA BAAP NAHI HAI USSKE BADE PAPA NE USSE SAMBHALA HAI' SHE IS A FASHION DESIGNER.. AND A BELONG TO THE FAMOUS BUSSINESS FAMILY GUPTA'S .."

"THEEK HAI TOH USS KAL GHAR BULLAO MAIN USS SE MILNA HAI.. AGAR MUJHE THEEK LAAGI TOH BAAT BANA GAAYI..BUT I DO NOT PROMISE OKAY."

"OH DAD THANK YOU SO MUCH THANK YOU SO MUCH ' MAIN AAJ HI USS BATA TA HOON SHE WILL BE VERY HAPPY.. AND I M SURE DAD U WILL LIKE HER." SAID ARMAAN WHILE HUGGING JAI MALLIK..

OKAY DAD MAIN OFFICE JAA RAHA HOON.. I WILL SEE YOU IN THE EVENING..

AS HE REACHED OFFICE HE IMMEDIATELY CALL ATUL AND TOLD ABT IT.

ATUL JOSHI
  HE  IS ARMAAN'S CHILDHOOD FRIEND.. HE CALLS HIM "CHAMP" LOVES ANJY SECERATILY.. BUT ALSO KNOWS ABT AMMY-ANJY RELATION SHIP..
SWEET CUTE INNOCENT LIKE DMG.. TREATS ARMAAN LIKE HIS BROTHER..

ANJALI GUPTA.

HE IS A GIRL WITH LOTS OF ATTITUDE' SHE LOSTS HIS PARENTS AT THE AGE OF 10.. SHASHANK GUPTA IS HER FATHER'S BIG BROTHER SO SHE CALLED HIM BADE PAPA.. AND HE TOOK CARE OF HER AFTER HIS BROTHER'S DEATH.. COUSIN SISTER OF RIDDHIMA GUPTA.. SHE THINKS SHE DESERVES THE BEST.. AS SHE IS BEAUTIFUL INTELLIGENT.. SHE DOES NOT LIKE RIDDHIMA AND THOGHT THAT WHOLE GUPTA EMPIRE BELONGS TO HER AS RIDDHIMA IS MAD.. AND ALWAYS TRY TO BE NICE WITH HER INFRONT OF SHASHANK.. LIKES ARMAAN BECAUSE OF HIS PERSONALITY.. AND POSITION AND STATAUS.. LOVE KA TOH PATTA NAHI'

OKAY NOW ON PART'
ARMAAN TOLD ATUL ABT MORNING INCIDENT.. HE IS VERY HAPAPY TO SEE HIS BEST FRIEND HAPPY.. BUT IN DEEP VERY HURT..

"CHAMP TUJHE PATTA HAI MAIN BAHUT KHUSH HOON.. MAIN ABHI ANJY KO PHONE KARTA HOON.." HE TOOK OUT HIS PHONE OUT TO CALL ANJY..

ANJY'S CELL START RINGING.. AFTER 3-4 RINGS SHE START GETTING IRRITATE' AND SLOWLY SLOWLY GET UP TO SEE  WHO IS DISTRUBING HER IN EARLY 10 IN THE MORNING.. 

AS SHE SAW ARMAAN'S NO. SHE GET IRRTIATE.. BUT THEN PICK UP PHONE..

"HELLO ARMAAN HAI BOLO KYUN PHONE KIYA SUBHA SUBHA.."SAID ANJY IN A SLEEPY VOICE..

"OH ANJY I LOVE YOU  I LOVE YOU.. SO MUCH.. SAID ARMAAN GETTING EXCITED ON HEARNING ANJY'S VOICE..

"ARMAAN TUNM NE YE KEHNE KE LIYE SUBHA SUBHA PHONE KIYA HAI.." SAID ANJY IN SLEEPY VOICE.

"JAAN TUMHE PATTA HAI KI MAIN AAJ KITNA KHUSH HOON' FINALLY MY PARENTS ARE AGREED AND THEY WANT TO MEET U.. IS IT AMAZING.."

"REALLY THATS GREAT NEWS.. SO WHEN THEY WANT TO MEET ME"
.. SAID ANJALI..

THEN ARMAAN TOLD HER 'ABT THE PLAN..

PRECAP:-- ANJALI MEETING WITH ARMAAN PARENTS.. AND A RAJ DISCLOSE BEFORE ARMAAN'

Edited by chahatmalhotra - 29 September 2009 at 12:55am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

rtarkiranminhaszesty.memaanuSuvarna....frnd.of.frndzdisco_divai_love_KSGyongshinjannat4everm-g19rads73937aaroracutiepreetIqbal Neha1mar-sammy4ubarysameera_12amruta04princess52hnishaIshiadazzling_armaan-Prithi-mithilalovesksg.lali.nidha1983

chahatmalhotra
chahatmalhotra

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 12:55am | IP Logged

Edited by chahatmalhotra - 29 September 2009 at 12:57am
chahatmalhotra
chahatmalhotra

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 12:56am | IP Logged
so friends here is the next part.....
chahatmalhotra
chahatmalhotra

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chahatmalhotra

PART ----- TWO
  TODAY ARMAAN IS VERY HAPPY.. BECAUSE  HE HAS TOLD ABT ANJY HIS GIRL FRIEND TO HIS MOM.. AND HE KNOW HIS MOM SURELY CONVIENCE HIS DAD.. HE GET READY SOON FOR THE OFFICE .. THEN RAMU KAKA CAME AND SAID THAT SIR IS CALLING HIM FOR THE BREAK FAST.. FIRSTLY HE GOT SACRED BUT THEN THOUGHT HOPE SO MOM NE DAD KO CONVIENCE KAR LIYA HO'

AND THAT'S RIGHT IN BETWEEN TARA TALK TO JAI ABT THEIR SON AND HIS GIRL FRIEND AND THEIR RELATIONSHIP.. FIRSTLY HE WAS VERY ANNOYED BUT THEN LATER ON WHEN TARA SAID THAT ARMAAN IS THEIR ONLY SON AND THEY HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF THEIR HAPPIENESS. HE SAID OKAY..

JAI" YEH MAIN KYA SUN RAHA HOON, TUMHARI MAA KAHE RAHI HAI KI TUMHE KOI LADAKI PASAND HAI.. JISS SE TUM SHAADI KARNA CHAATE HO.. ".. SAID TO ARMAAN WHILE HAVING THEIR BREAK FAST..

"JI JI DAD WHO MERI BAHUT AACHI DOST HAI.. AND I LOVE HER AND WANT TO GET MARRY.."SAID ARMAAN

" KYA KARTI  HAI WHO LADKI MAA BAAP KAUN HAI.. GHAR KAISA HAI KHAANDAAN TOH BARABAAR KA HAI NA.." SAID JAI IN ONE '

"DAD USSKE MAA BAAP NAHI HAI USSKE BADE PAPA NE USSE SAMBHALA HAI' SHE IS A FASHION DESIGNER.. AND A BELONG TO THE FAMOUS BUSSINESS FAMILY GUPTA'S .."

"THEEK HAI TOH USS KAL GHAR BULLAO MAIN USS SE MILNA HAI.. AGAR MUJHE THEEK LAAGI TOH BAAT BANA GAAYI..BUT I DO NOT PROMISE OKAY."

"OH DAD THANK YOU SO MUCH THANK YOU SO MUCH ' MAIN AAJ HI USS BATA TA HOON SHE WILL BE VERY HAPPY.. AND I M SURE DAD U WILL LIKE HER." SAID ARMAAN WHILE HUGGING JAI MALLIK..

OKAY DAD MAIN OFFICE JAA RAHA HOON.. I WILL SEE YOU IN THE EVENING..

AS HE REACHED OFFICE HE IMMEDIATELY CALL ATUL AND TOLD ABT IT.

ATUL JOSHI
  HE  IS ARMAAN'S CHILDHOOD FRIEND.. HE CALLS HIM "CHAMP" LOVES ANJY SECERATILY.. BUT ALSO KNOWS ABT AMMY-ANJY RELATION SHIP..
SWEET CUTE INNOCENT LIKE DMG.. TREATS ARMAAN LIKE HIS BROTHER..

ANJALI GUPTA.

SHE IS A GIRL WITH LOTS OF ATTITUDE' SHE LOSTS HIS PARENTS AT THE AGE OF 10.. SHASHANK GUPTA IS HER FATHER'S BIG BROTHER SO SHE CALLED HIM BADE PAPA.. AND HE TOOK CARE OF HER AFTER HIS BROTHER'S DEATH.. COUSIN SISTER OF RIDDHIMA GUPTA.. SHE THINKS SHE DESERVES THE BEST.. AS SHE IS BEAUTIFUL INTELLIGENT.. SHE DOES NOT LIKE RIDDHIMA AND THOGHT THAT WHOLE GUPTA EMPIRE BELONGS TO HER AS RIDDHIMA IS MAD.. AND ALWAYS TRY TO BE NICE WITH HER INFRONT OF SHASHANK.. LIKES ARMAAN BECAUSE OF HIS PERSONALITY.. AND POSITION AND STATAUS.. LOVE KA TOH PATTA NAHI'

OKAY NOW ON PART'
ARMAAN TOLD ATUL ABT MORNING INCIDENT.. HE IS VERY HAPAPY TO SEE HIS BEST FRIEND HAPPY.. BUT IN DEEP VERY HURT..

"CHAMP TUJHE PATTA HAI MAIN BAHUT KHUSH HOON.. MAIN ABHI ANJY KO PHONE KARTA HOON.." HE TOOK OUT HIS PHONE OUT TO CALL ANJY..

ANJY'S CELL START RINGING.. AFTER 3-4 RINGS SHE START GETTING IRRITATE' AND SLOWLY SLOWLY GET UP TO SEE  WHO IS DISTRUBING HER IN EARLY 10 IN THE MORNING.. 

AS SHE SAW ARMAAN'S NO. SHE GET IRRTIATE.. BUT THEN PICK UP PHONE..

"HELLO ARMAAN HAI BOLO KYUN PHONE KIYA SUBHA SUBHA.."SAID ANJY IN A SLEEPY VOICE..

"OH ANJY I LOVE YOU  I LOVE YOU.. SO MUCH.. SAID ARMAAN GETTING EXCITED ON HEARNING ANJY'S VOICE..

"ARMAAN TUNM NE YE KEHNE KE LIYE SUBHA SUBHA PHONE KIYA HAI.." SAID ANJY IN SLEEPY VOICE.

"JAAN TUMHE PATTA HAI KI MAIN AAJ KITNA KHUSH HOON' FINALLY MY PARENTS ARE AGREED AND THEY WANT TO MEET U.. IS IT AMAZING.."

"REALLY THATS GREAT NEWS.. SO WHEN THEY WANT TO MEET ME"
.. SAID ANJALI..

THEN ARMAAN TOLD HER 'ABT THE PLAN..

PRECAP:-- ANJALI MEETING WITH ARMAAN PARENTS.. AND A RAJ DISCLOSE BEFORE ARMAAN'
chahatmalhotra
chahatmalhotra

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 1:01am | IP Logged
[

chahatmalhotra
chahatmalhotra

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 1:02am | IP Logged

frnd.of.frndz Goldie
frnd.of.frndz
frnd.of.frndz