Page 4 of 150

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 4:41am | IP Logged

hi

new article on ppw....indya.com

Pati, Patni Aur Woh: NGOs cry foul

NDTV Imagine's new reality show, Pati, Patni Aur Woh, is in trouble, with the National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR) and the Women and Child Development ministry (WCD) asking the channel to pull the show off air saying that it exploits children.

The show, adapted from the international format of Baby Borrowers, have five couples look after babies who are not theirs.

Sandhya Bajaj, a member of the commission, told the press that, "The infants shown in the programme are not the biological children of the participants. They cannot be given to other people for 24 hours." Minister Krishna Tirath of WCD said, "The children's parents watch the proceedings via CCTVs, but even then it's not okay for the makers to separate the babies from their biological parents. They cannot exploit and harass children for the sake of making a serial and money."

Bajaj added, "The commission had complaints from lawyers, parents and doctors when they were about to take a suo motu action against the channel. These children cannot speak. The promos show them crying, which indicates they are protesting. However, no one is listening and further the programme doesn't convey any social message." The commission has written to Information and Broadcasting Minister Ambika Soni to take action against the channel.

In its complaint Uday Foundation for Congenital Defects and Rare Blood Groups, an NGO in Delhi, said "Separating babies from their parents for a long time can lead to distress and anxiety among children. After prolonged separation, a child can have a feeling of disbelief for his/her primary caregiver. It can damage a child's sense of safety."

However, the channel is ready to take the legal route if necessary. "I have checked with BBC, the producers of the show, and they too have not received any letter. I do not know how such a notice can be issued without any intimation," said Shailaja Kejriwal, senior vice-president of NDTV Imagine. "We are not going to take the show off air. There is no question of that. We have a written consent from the parents. There is a nurse who lives nearby, and there are doctors and ambulances on stand-by."

The channel top bosses will meet today to further discuss the matter

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/October/News_20091002_9

norzar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~ JuHI SachIN ~*~ (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

surakshita

IF-Sizzlerz

surakshita

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 6:49am | IP Logged
that is what I said earlier, before starting they should take the I&B approval and all

secondly everywhere kids are being used all 5 days a week and doing promotions and hard tasks

so its trend started from last year itself

frankly speaking it shows concept real in everyone's life

be it a new house  new place

the infants reminds me of working couple leaving their infants in nurseries or babysitting or nannies

and the toddlers reminds me of the first day of the kids in school

as working parents the infants/toddlers and all are kept with nannies and nurseries and babysitter for long periods. How equipped you are the first day is similar to everyone who takes charge to take care of kids

this show has sure  just awakens those days each working parent is going through, but cant change due to ambition, choice or no choice

surakshita

IF-Sizzlerz

surakshita

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 6:53am | IP Logged
lovely snippet on Handsome Sachin

definitely Gandhigiri works and its the best form as it is non-voilent be it by words or actions we should practise Gandhigiri

first we need to practice ourselves and get all around us to also practice Gandhigiri

*pyar*

IF-Dazzler

*pyar*

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by promoking

PPW (Neend HARAM) - 02 Oct 09 PROMO

:: Direct DHQ D/L Plus Online Link ::

Click Here to Watch

Hope u all Enjoyed It !
Leave Comments n Suggestions ....

*pyar*

IF-Dazzler

*pyar*

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

*pyar*

IF-Dazzler

*pyar*

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
precap:
Originally posted by promoking

PPW (Rakhi Ka WAITER) - 03 Oct 09 PRECAP

:: Direct DHQ D/L Plus Online Link ::

Click Here to Watch

Hope u all Enjoyed It !
Leave Comments n Suggestions ....

NazNgs

IF-Dazzler

NazNgs

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 5:22pm | IP Logged

Hailaaaa awesome HP Aimen...ClapClapClap

and

CONGRATS GUYS FOR THE NEW JUSACH FANCLUB

LOL main kuch din nahi aayi aur almost missed the new club..
thank god on time aagayi Big smile

Naz

Edited by NazNgs - 04 October 2009 at 10:23am

NazNgs

IF-Dazzler

NazNgs

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 5:38pm | IP Logged

Ufff bari hi busy week tah mera
isiliye i could not come online..mann
Bday parties, sangeet, mehndi, reception parties
ufff attend karte karte thakgayi main...but it was fun..
and now finally im back on the net..LOL

But in my busy week i only came online and watched PPAW..

yaar guys i have to say what an intense program yaar
i mean all the couples with their true emotions infront of the camera
specially with JuSach ofcourse..unke liyee hi program dekh rahi hoon
to unko zyada dekhti hoon..

haila yaar this is not a joke program
very intense and frustratin...
and JuSach khitpit bhi hogaya
and the others also and some even crying

and OMG i did not know that Juhi had a back injury
and now had problem of her back...
mann i felt so bad for her when she was havin difficulties with the emphaty belly
aur ab hum bhi dekh liyaa ke sach mein Juhi ki angerness uski naak pe hoti hain..
Sach aakhir emphaty belly pehna...he was kind of lookin funny
but so sweet of him to wear it coz Ju could not...

and OMG when the babies arrived all the cryin
and the couples tryin to console them
it was hard watchin the kids cry and the couples tryin their best to comfort them
and also hard for the parents but they agreed to this and they knew somethin like this
could be expected...

anyways will comment on todays epi after watchin it...

Naz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top