desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Shahid-Bebo to come together in December

Milenge Milenge to release, finally
By Johnny Vaz . Buzz18 Sep 27, 2009

Finally, the Shahid Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor starrer Milenge Milenge may get to see the light of day this December. The long awaited Boney Kapoor film which generated a lot of interest right after the real life couple's film Jab We Met struck gold at the box office got stuck due to the two lead actors' break up.

But now, finally the film is all set to hit the theatres. In fact the promos of the film are being screened during the interval of Boney Kapoor's Wanted in single screens and multiplexes.

We contacted Boney Kapoor and basking in the success of Wanted, the producer confirmed the news saying, "I am a happy man today because of two reasons - first, Wanted is doing excellent business all over the world. And second, people love the promos of Milenge Milenge. I am getting an excellent reaction from all over. Those who have seen the promos are already raving about it. Yes, Milenge Milenge is all set for a December release. We have cleared all the problems related to the film. We have submitted the film to the producers association who are now planning the release date. Since many films have already been lined up for release we are not sure about the date. But there is a ray of hope for my film now. With Wanted having done superbly at the box office I hope the best for Milenge Milenge."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
December when?

If they release it late december, they're STUPID, coz 3 Idiots is coming out Dec 25th.
Mid december would be best...but its still coming out too close to Kurbaan, which is almost the start of december iwth Nov 27th.
If boney is planning on avoiding 3 Idiots, which I know he will, he might release it two weeks prior.

So that gives it like...2 weeks after Kurbaan, which should be ok.

But that means almost 3 Kareena movies in a span of a month.
Kurbaan, MM, 3 Idiots.

Aww, I can't wait to see Desu and Riya promoting the film together, flooding the forum with infinite topics.😆
desigal90 thumbnail
Dizzy, I think I'll let Riya take over for this movie, coz I have too many kareena moveis on my hands at that time.

I'll be too busy with Kurbaan and then 3 Idiots, lol

Besides, I'm afraid Kareena might overact in MM...it is afterall from back in teh days...ergh
LeadOxide thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Cant wait for it, its high time it releases, its already delayed too much

Originally posted by: desigal90

Dizzy, I think I'll let Riya take over for this movie, coz I have too many kareena moveis on my hands at that time.

I'll be too busy with Kurbaan and then 3 Idiots, lol

Besides, I'm afraid Kareena might overact in MM...it is afterall from back in teh days...ergh

Yeah, but I don't think she will be the only one overacting.😉 For the record, I think you have more than enough on your plate. Though you may have a break in between. It is clear Boney just couldn't wait and he had to capitalize on the Shahid-Kareena factor. 3 releases is quite a bit to happen in such a short amount of time though. Good luck with Kurbaan and 3 Idiots. I do plan on watching the latter in the theatre hopefully.
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think I read somewhere that its coming out on Dec 4th...
desigal90 thumbnail
No...Riya plz say its not true.
ONE WEEK after kurbaan? Can I go jump off a cliff?
desigal90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dizzyonlemonade

Yeah, but I don't think she will be the only one overacting.😉 For the record, I think you have more than enough on your plate. Though you may have a break in between. It is clear Boney just couldn't wait and he had to capitalize on the Shahid-Kareena factor. 3 releases is quite a bit to happen in such a short amount of time though. Good luck with Kurbaan and 3 Idiots. I do plan on watching the latter in the theatre hopefully.

Plz dont rule out kurbaan just yet. Wait for the promos Dizzy 😊
Oh man...riya are you sure? Dec 4th? One week after kurbaan.
Can I kill Boney? Serously...can I?
Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Why are they even releasing this film?
PLEASE.
I don't want another flop or average behind Shahid.
As much as I want to see this film,I really doubt that it will work.
It does looks cheesy,bit outdated and weird.
And how much more exhaustion would Shahid face? LOL
And Kareena would go mad if this happens!
She'll be promoting 3 films back to back! ROFL.