Page 2 Page 7

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 1:00am | IP Logged

Shahid-Bebo to come together in December

Milenge Milenge to release, finally
By Johnny Vaz . Buzz18 Sep 27, 2009

Finally, the Shahid Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor starrer Milenge Milenge may get to see the light of day this December. The long awaited Boney Kapoor film which generated a lot of interest right after the real life couple's film Jab We Met struck gold at the box office got stuck due to the two lead actors' break up.

But now, finally the film is all set to hit the theatres. In fact the promos of the film are being screened during the interval of Boney Kapoor's Wanted in single screens and multiplexes.

We contacted Boney Kapoor and basking in the success of Wanted, the producer confirmed the news saying, "I am a happy man today because of two reasons - first, Wanted is doing excellent business all over the world. And second, people love the promos of Milenge Milenge. I am getting an excellent reaction from all over. Those who have seen the promos are already raving about it. Yes, Milenge Milenge is all set for a December release. We have cleared all the problems related to the film. We have submitted the film to the producers association who are now planning the release date. Since many films have already been lined up for release we are not sure about the date. But there is a ray of hope for my film now. With Wanted having done superbly at the box office I hope the best for Milenge Milenge."

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Milenge Milenge comes out in December" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 1:02am | IP Logged
December when?

If they release it late december, they're STUPID, coz 3 Idiots is coming out Dec 25th.
Mid december would be best...but its still coming out too close to Kurbaan, which is almost the start of december iwth Nov 27th.
If boney is planning on avoiding 3 Idiots, which I know he will, he might release it two weeks prior.

So that gives it like...2 weeks after Kurbaan, which should be ok.

But that means almost 3 Kareena movies in a span of a month.
Kurbaan, MM, 3 Idiots.

dizzyonlemonade

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 1:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Dizzy, I think I'll let Riya take over for this movie, coz I have too many kareena moveis on my hands at that time.

I'll be too busy with Kurbaan and then 3 Idiots, lol

Besides, I'm afraid Kareena might overact in MM...it is afterall from back in teh days...ergh

LeadOxide

IF-Rockerz

LeadOxide

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Cant wait for it, its high time it releases, its already delayed too much

dizzyonlemonade

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 1:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

RiyaK09

IF-Sizzlerz

RiyaK09

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 1:13am | IP Logged
I think I read somewhere that its coming out on Dec 4th...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ProdigalStudentLeadOxidegujunpyo

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 1:36am | IP Logged
No...Riya plz say its not true.
ONE WEEK after kurbaan? Can I go jump off a cliff?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top