The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

The Vampire Diaries - S01E04 - Family Ties [Pg 2] (Page 2)

-Yuks- IF-Veteran Member
-Yuks-
-Yuks-

Posted: 28 September 2009 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preity*zinta

okay forgive me for being stupid but Ian and Stefan were both in love with Katherine? and now they're after Elena cuz she looks like Katherine?

Thats what it seems. So far that's what's been implied

It was also implied that Damon blames Stefan for something (either Katherine loved Stefan, not Damon, or for her death)

Yuks
preity*zinta IF-Veteran Member
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 28 September 2009 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
thanks! I get quite distracted when watching VD so i've been a little out of the loop and I thought I missed something major
BammySammy IF-Rockerz
BammySammy
BammySammy

Posted: 28 September 2009 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love.223

^^ yeaahh baaybiie Lol!

Btw,I m using ur stefan avi xD hope ya dont mindd Heart

Lol..
Nope im glad someone using it.. thanks
-Yuks- IF-Veteran Member
-Yuks-
-Yuks-

Posted: 28 September 2009 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
So guys,should I just keep posting updates in this one thread? Or post updates like on regular forums?

Yuks
preity*zinta IF-Veteran Member
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
um would u perfer if we had one topic with just updates? so members can find em easily if they need? You can start a topic and I'll just sticky it and you can continue posting updates in that .. is that okay?
-Yuks- IF-Veteran Member
-Yuks-
-Yuks-

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 9:36am | IP Logged

The Vampire Diaries - S01E04 - Family Ties

To scare Stefan, Damon makes him Dream about Elena being killed

A mountain lion is caught and killed and is believed to be the animal that attacked all the people

Damon wants to cover his tracks because he wants to stay in Mystic Falls longer

Elena's mother had promised to lend some antique family heirlooms for the founders party to Tyler's mother, Mayor Lockwood

Elena asks Stefan to be her date

Caroline knows that Damon is a vampire and asks Twilight-esque questions (because Damon is reading Twilight)

Damon makes Caroline ask him to be his date

Bonnie is still freaked out about her Mr. Turner prediction and Caroline confesses something to her

It turns out that Aunt Jenna used to have a fling with the local news reporter

Vicki wants Tyler to be her date for the founders party, even after Jeremy warns her

The mayor finds that a pocket watch is missing, and Elena accuses Jeremy of trying to make money off it, but Jeremy confesses that he was going to inherit this watch, being the first-born son, Elena leaves the watch with Jeremy

Damon attacks Zack for questioning him, and Zack reveals to Stefan that all this time, their family has been growing the plant that can weaken vampires

Bonnie tells Elena that Damon claims that Stefan likes to play mind games, and that Katherine had originally chosen Damon, but because of Stefan's manipulation, she left Damon

Stephan tries to lace a bottle of alcohol with the plant extract, but Damon catches on and doesn't drink it. Stephan is still pleased because he is sure Damon won't be expecting another attack soon

At the party, Tyler sneaks Vicki in through the back, not wanting his parents to see

Caroline's mother, Sheriff Forbes, is not happy to see her with a guy

There is a framed document with the signatures of the original attendees of the founders party, where Elena sees the signatures of Damon and Stefan Salvatore

Damon covers up that they were the original Salvatore brothers, who came to a tragic end

Caroline drags Stefan to dance with her, and he gets her to drink some Champaign

Jenna keeps running into the news reporter and it is implied that he cheated on her, she gives him another chance

Damon makes up more lies about the original Salvatore bothers and the battle that had taken at Mystic Falls, saying that they both went to protect someone, but they both got shot

Stefan offers a flute of Champaign to Damon, but he looks suspicious and refuses

While Elena and Stefan are dancing, she asks about Katherine again and Stefan tells her to drop the issue. They fight about Stefan not opening up and Stefan tries to explain that Damon is breaking them up, but Elena is still angry

Bonnie realizes that she can put out and light candles only with her eyes

Vicki is angry that Tyler is trying to hide her from his parents, and leaves when Tyler's mom comes, who is pleased because she thinks very poorly of Vicki. Vicki goes and kisses Jeremy

Damon picks up a box that was originally his and removes a crystal from it

The mayor asks Elena about the watch and she lies that she still couldn't find it

Elena sees the bite marks and bruises on Caroline and she is shocked, but Caroline brushes her away

Elena warns Damon to stay away from Caroline, and she apologizes to Stefan and sees that Damon really does play mind games

They still end up fighting because Stefan refuses to open up to Elena

Caroline tries to tell Damon that Elena found out on her own she didn't tell Elena anything, Damon says that he is tired of Caroline, and bites her, but it turns out that Stefan had laced Caroline's glass with the plant to poison Damon

Stefan locks up Damon in the room where the plants grow

Elena finds Caroline and sees that she is shaken up. Caroline has the crystal

Mayor Lockwood, her husband, Sheriff Forbes, and the news reporter are in the room after the party and are discussing that they still need the watch, and are sure it's with Elena. The news reporter comes forward and says that he can get it. They are all sure that 5 bodies, all drained of blood is no coincidence, 'they' are back

This was a really action-packed episode

I was surprised that Caroline knew

Also that the towns-people know and are going totake action now

Sorry for the lateness

Yuks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-KimSungHyun-Delena-cious

chang1326 Groupbie
chang1326
chang1326

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
I have seen this episode.Not a good one and i think True Blood is much better then this show.
-KimSungHyun- IF-Sizzlerz
-KimSungHyun-
-KimSungHyun-

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 10:45am | IP Logged
nice ep
oh m gr8 fan of jeremy

Go to top