l Incognito Critics l Invite Only l 92 l

U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

INVITE ONLY

WELCOME TO INCOGNITO CRITICS, WHERE INTELLECT IS VALUED, WIT IS RECOGNIZED AND HUMOUR EXISTS IN PROFUSION.

YOU HAVE ENTERED THE ANCIENT AND NOBLE SOCIETY OF INCOGNITO CRITICS, WHO, SINCE ANCIENT TIMES, HAVE ALWAYS ENDEAVORED TO SHATTER THE STONE OF IGNORANCE, TO BRING FORTH THE LIGHT OF TRUTH..TO...OH WHAT THE HEY! JOIN IN RAMBLERS FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE, WHO CRITICIZE AND DISCUSS EVERYTHING FROM FILMS TO TV SHOWS TO SOCIAL ISSUES, AND EVEN ALIENS! 😆

RULES( NEED TO BE FOLLOWED UNDER EVERY CIRCUMSTANCE ):

1. No bashing of Actors/Actresses.
2. No Bashing of members of IC or any other CC.
3. No Bashing of Dev. Team Members.
4. No abusive language.
5. Respect all views.

* If anyone is found breaking the above rules, he/she will be taken off the list after one notice.

l  LINKS TO PREVIOUS CC (s) l

*Link to CCs before the # 47th one are on the front page of the 47th one itself.

Chat Club # 51 - Fashion Police Pg. 24
 Chat Club # 52 - Movie of the Month Pg. 6

Anyone who wishes to be a member must PM Neeta (-Neetz-)
Edited by -Neetz- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

U-No-Poo thumbnail

MEMBERS LIST:

*If the members whose birthdays have not yet been PMed to me do not do so by the end of monday then their birthdate will not be put up. 

HUMA ( totallyfabulous )   13 AUGUST
SOHA (roxthefox)   28 JULY
NEETA ( -Neetz- )   22 JUNE
SAYEED ( stingray )   28 AUGUST
AISHA ( KashFanatic )   4 MAY
DHARA ( Kash4eternity )   27 APRIL
NOREEN ( Nowee10 )   10 OCTOBER
MILONI ( chocogurl )   17 NOVEMBER
NEHA ( Love_ya )   24 OCTOBER
RAMSHA ( ramsha247 )   31 JULY
SIMI ( -simi- )   28 JUNE
CHANDNI ( moonlit.gold )   17 NOVEMBER 
ZAINAB ( zainab25 )   25 JUNE
JIA ( soul_angel )   4 MARCH
SONIA ( x.sonia.x )   29 JULY
MAHIMA ( cutie_mahima )
RIYA ( RiyaK09 )
ISHAN ( ishan.k )   12 SEPTEMBER
SIDRA ( ardis10 )   10 OCTOBER
MITALI ( mits002 )   11 MARCH
NIMISHA ( Princess.. )  29 SEPTEMBER
PAROMITA ( mysticwater24 )   10 FEBRUARY
HUMA # 2 ( *Huma* )
CARO ( carolinecj )  31 MARCH
SAM ( Naughty_n_nice )
NIMMI ( dizzyonlemonade )
KULLY ( Ms.GoodMorning )  13 APRIL
SHABNAM ( indn inn0cence )
MONICA ( Gossip Girl )
PARUL ( MagicalKash )
LUPIN ( lupin01 )   2 NOVEMBER
RAE ( AngelTeen )
SARA ( Cheekybum )  8 DECEMBER
ANKIT ( kickass1 )
MANIA ( -Mannu- )
KAVYA (  Kavya_KraZQueen )
ANIA ( ania_91 )

U-No-Poo thumbnail

IC l IMPORTANT LINKS l

*We have decided to post only the links because the siggies take up alot of the front page space. Besides, the pages takes longer to load.

Signature # 1
Signature # 2
Signature # 3
Signature # 4
Signature # 5
Signature # 6
Signature # 7
Signature # 8
Signature # 9

VIDEO(s)

Blog : Incognito Critics Chat Club

Blog Link :

LINKS TO SB's ( SLAMBOOKS )

NEETA'S SB
SAYEED'S SB
DHARA'S SB
CHANDNI'S SB
RIYA'S SB
ISHAN'S SB
PARUL'S SB
LUPIN'S SB
PAROMITA'S SB
NIMISHA'S SB
MILONI'S SB

IMPORTANT l NOTICE

1) I would request all members to stop inviting new members for the time being. We already have alot of members and It is felt that a cap should be put on the number of members now. Therefore, I request everyone to not invite new members till another notice is put up. 

2) As you all know, we're inching toward's the 100th CC. It is a very special occassion for most of us, sticking together for 100 CCs is an incredible achievement and a 'WOW' inducing fact. ⭐️ To say that I'm proud of IC would be an understatement. Therefore, we're planning something grand. Now, since we want something huge to happen, we will require alot of input from the members this time.

If there is ANY idea that you wish to give us for the main event ( i.e the basic event for which the bash will take place ), then please PM me or Soha ( roxthefox ). We would really appreciate active participation of members this time. Apart from this, I want to know as to how many people can share some responsibility in the organisation of the bash ? This has to be taken seriously so please think before giving up your name 😊

Thanks,
Neeta 😃
hmmm... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am phirst to post here.  wayer iz ewrione 2nit. 
Edited by totallyfabulous - 14 years ago
roxthefox thumbnail
WE'RE 92!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hmmm... thumbnail
92222222222222222222222 wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

roxy we have come a long way fo sho.  i still remember all the times we got talli, our hangovers, our famous poetry, our lock downs, and our partyssssssss........WOW

Congrats ICians!
roxthefox thumbnail
Huma, we had a really great discussion in the last few pages of the CC (147 onwards). Try to catch up, if you can. Have you seen the recent DMG article?

Karan Wahi himself a fan of DMG!
26 September 2009 | 5:33pm    86 Comments

Karan Wahi, one of the new entrants in Dill Mil Gayye as Dr. Siddhant Modi, is himself an ardent fan of DMG!

Karan Wahi
is ecstatic about being a part of the show that he himself loves! He plays Dr. Siddhant Modi aka Sid in the new season of Star One's Dill Mill Gayye.

This is what the charming actor had to say- " DMG is a kickass show. The fan following in unbelievable. Karan Singh Grover has reached where he is right now probably because of DMG and I know he is very big!" 🤣 And there you have it, folks. Karan Wahi shares his words of WISDUMB with us. Hate to break it to ya, Karu, but his 'bigness' maybe attributed to those certain protein shakes he's been gulpin' lately.

Talking about his character, Karan says, "Sid is mad and is the epitome of laziness. He does not want to work but is forced to join Sanjeevani as he comes from a family of doctors. Erm, WHAT THE EFF?!?!!??! Just because he's hailed from a family of doctors, that automatically makes him fit to be a doctor? They act like earning a doctor's degree is as easy is wiping your ass with a toilet paper, and that there's no effort required. Dude, if he's so lazy, how'd he get through med school? Moreso, if he was never motivate to become a doctor, and infact never wanted, you're telling me that he sat there, day in and day out, for 4 years, studied his ass off to become one? RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTT. Why must Star One depict that med students are utterly irresponsible and that their skulls are full of dead nerve cells? IT MAKES ME LOOSE HOPE THE MEDICAL SYSTEM, PEEPULZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is the brother of Dr. Abhimanyu Modi. He does everything to get kicked out of Sanjeevani but to his misery nothing ever works out!" Ok, please excuse while I laugh my ASS off.

🤣

He doesn't want to be a doctor, and wants to get kicked out, yet he PASSED med school, and that too with flying colors, to be admitted to the top Clown Festival in India? I mean, if you don't want to be a doctor, how hard is it to get kicked out? Oh right, I forgot that Sanjeevani has a reputation for employing the most mind-numbingly stupid clowns out of the batch. I mean, there are thousands upon thousands of med students to fight to get an internship at a hospital, but here we have our Dr. Sid, who doesn't even want to be there, and who's trying his best to get kicked out, yet, he's still there?!?! MY BRAIN IS GOING TO IMPLODE INTO A DISGUSTING PILE OF GOOOOOOOO.

😡
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

He also clears the Karan Vs Karan dispute. He says, "Many people have commented to me that one Karan is replacing another Karan. Will Karan Wahi be able to attract as many fans as Karan Singh Grover' and so on. So let me clear this fact that I'm not replacing Karan Grover although my character is very similar to his when it comes to having fun. But Armaan is still there in the show and I am entering as Sid." He adorably adds, "I just hope that people also love me (smiles)."

Karan talks about the negative feedback coming from the ardent fans of Dill Mill Gayye on the entry of the news interns. "I got very nervous when I read all the comments on India-Forums. But I would like to request the fans of DMG out there that- Guys, trust us and give us time," he signs off. KARAN WAHI IS ON IF?! We must make our precense known, guys.

🤣
roxthefox thumbnail
OMG, this is so awesome!!! It made me so nostalgic. I think I might have to catch up on old episodes of DMG. Back when Armaan's head was the same size as his body:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq5M451HuzI[/YOUTUBE]
hmmm... thumbnail
DMG and it's new actors have arrived with their own shiz as if the old shiz wasn't enough.