Smallville S09E01

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Anyonee Seen it yet??

OMG!! They gave us quite a lot to digest just in the first episode and have totally set us up for the whole season!

***Contains SPOILERS!***

Brian Austin Green is in this season...i have no idea who he is or what exactly his part is this season?? Don't like him already coz he kissed Lois!! Arghh! lool!

Clark looks really good..but it looks like he's left his blue and red behind him...he's all black now!! I don't really see anything happening with Clark and Lois so im upset about that! But he still likes her! =D

Felt really really bad for Chloe! She's all alone now! and although i totally get her point..what she said to clark was really mean! "There's not much human left about you now"..or something like that! lol!

Didn't really like the whole Tess, Zod thing! Its a bit confusing..and it looks like Zod and all his Army have lost their power?? and have no idea wot their doing on earth?? LOOL!

Oliver was lookingg HOT! Im glad he's backkk! =D..and im glad Lois is back from the future already..i thought she would be missing for a few episodes! but im liking her new look too!

But yhh..they've set us for the season coz we know it will all lead to why the Clark is gonna destroy Earth in a years time?? I wanna know whyy??? Clark Kent is meant to be the good guy! :S

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Smallville S09E01" in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
LEENAAA!! you didn't even mention the MOST impotant partt!

the part where lois remembers the future. YO, i was flippin out. ahhhh, i cannot wait til we get to see how that happens.

and i dont like BAG either. he's old.

JUSTIN HARTLEY MY LOVE. ahh, he's soo hawwt. we need green arrow.

clark shouldn't have killed the ninja chick..he could have told her whats happening..

and what chloe says was mean, clark had a point..last time, to save lana..his dad died. so clearly, he should not change the past..EVER

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 9:11am | IP Logged
KRUPAAAAAA!
LOOOL! Yhhh..i kinda missed that out on purpose! Coz i dunno..although im loving wot they showed...Clois together! Clark looked really really evil..and it just made me think that he might just be using Lois??

Haha! Justin Hartley..Shirtless! OMGG! *drool*...im glad he's back! We really do need Green Arrow..so im hoping wot Lois said to him has convinced him to become our hero again!

I suppose it wasn't Clark's fault! She was the one trying to kill him! But did u see at the end they showed she is part of Zod's Army! Yhh..true tho..if she hadn't died..she could have told Clark what was going on!

And yhh..thats true too! Clark did have a point about his dad dyingg! But u've gotta feel sorry for Chloe..she's all alone!

I miss Clark in his sexyy Suits that he wore in the Daily Planet! And his blue and red! :(

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
yeahh, i like colorful clark better than emo clark.

maybee, but i think lois might have gotten some powers or something, because i'm pretty sure clark couldn't have sex with humans..because the one time he did with lana was when they both had powers..just saying..

i want oliver/tess..they were soo adorable in the one ep last season.

i want jimmy to come backk, no doubt..but i stand by clark.

gah, friday is SO far away.

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 28 September 2009 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Ooo yhh! thats the word..LOL! He looks emo..all black and all doom and gloom! I miss his smilee! Its like soo adorablee! Haii!

Aaah...yhh..thats true actually! I remember the Lana and Clark episode when Lana got some of Clarks powers..it was too funny! everyone thought there were mini earthquakes taking place and then Chloe came around! hahaha! But ok..although i havent actually seen the original superman series..and Smallville is deffo different to them..aren't Clark and Lois together without her having any powers?? coz i swear in the last film..Lois apparently has Superman's child although she's like married to someone else! LOOL! :P

Ohhh! Oliver and Tess! YHHHHHH! They were very cute last season..the way the played with each other! u could see Oliver was totally into her and Tess was into him too although she tried very hard not to show it!

Init tho Krupa! another bloody 4 days! But i have to wait till Saturday before i can download and then watch it! lol! :(

Post Reply New Post

Go to top