~*~*LOVE Is Eternal - WATCH THIS*~*~(PICS ADDED) - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago

My God, The video is justtttt toooo beautifull😳 My God i really have no words to say.... Great creation bro and the girl is tooo sweet loved😳😳 music scene and all are great even i like her dresses alot....👏 very well done bro .... there was some problem in youtube and video was not working so i have watched from ur site😊👏👏 and can u pls give its download link👏 mindblowin creation👏

Hatts of u bro👍🏼   

Five star for u ⭐️
^^^

my god rabi....thank u so much...it means a lot...rabi  actually i made it 3 months back but sharing it now openly here becoz its getting a great response worldwide...so i thought i should share it u all here as well..

u can download it from here...

http://vimeo.com/6764879 the download file appears right bottom...
if there is again any problem...i shall upload and give u the download link tomorrow

Originally posted by Human_Torch

^^^

my god rabi....thank u so much...it means a lot...rabi  actually i made it 3 months back but sharing it now openly here becoz its getting a great response worldwide...so i thought i should share it u all here as well..

u can download it from here...

http://vimeo.com/6764879 the download file appears right bottom...
if there is again any problem...i shall upload and give u the download link tomorrow

Woww bro u have made it 3 months back but u didnt share😲😳u should share it and its a mindblowing creation i have ever seeen...... i was thinking that u have made a picture video mix (before watching) but when i watched i was totally surprised 👏 such a nice creation u have made and a beautifull love story👏

Thanks bro i am gona download it from here now😊 If it will not get download then i will tell u😊 Thank u sooo much

Bro video is getting download thanks alot😃

Originally posted by cute_rabi

Woww bro u have made it 3 months back but u didnt share😲😳u should share it and its a mindblowing creation i have ever seeen...... i was thinking that u have made a picture video mix (before watching) but when i watched i was totally surprised 👏 such a nice creation u have made and a beautifull love story👏

Thanks bro i am gona download it from here now😊 If it will not get download then i will tell u😊 Thank u sooo much
rabi i didnt share it becoz i thought the editing was not nice...so i edited it later now its ok...yes rabi😆 many people have told me tht they assume to be a picture video miz before watching...so i know😳😳😳thanks a lot...
i actually had selected the song - aayi teri yaad but thats kinda sad song...so i selected this one

i actually had selected the song - aayi teri yaad but thats kinda sad song...so i selected this one

The song u have selected now its tooo sweet bro😳 i love the scene in ur vm when she keep rose in her hand👏 soooo sweeet i have watched ur vm many times till now😊

rabi i didnt share it becoz i thought the editing was not nice...so i edited it later now its ok...yes rabi😆 many people have told me tht they assume to be a picture video miz before watching...so i know😳😳😳thanks a lot...

But bro video is tooo cute now😃 and the most sweet scene was that when she was reading the book and u entered👏👏👏 nice well the girl is tooooo beautifull can i ask is she urmila? 😃👏👏
^^^

oh rabi this is just imagination....it doesn't belong to anyone in real life...😊