Chat Clubs

Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#41!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

Eventide

Eventide

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

CMG2 is created to make us appreciate MJHT.

Suraj hua maddham!!!Angry No way.

One of my cousin's kids used to sing 'Suraj hua khat-tam, chaand ubalne laga'. That would be more apt.LOLLOL

Edit: He's not even 'R' of Raj.

Edited by Eventide - 26 September 2009 at 12:58pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.Neha.ProdigalStudentsarah1024BazingaAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#41!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
ANUUUUUUUUUUUUU......don't annoy me....hmph!

i will support u in creating that tamasha in the forum if that happens.....I THANKED THAT WOMAN (urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)for choosing that song before everything went to hell....not gonna forget that easily....

u know these are the kinda creatives who needs to get tomatoes and chappal thrown at them.....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Eventide.Neha.Melissasarah1024BazingaAreYaar

sarah1024

IF-Rockerz

sarah1024

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
WTF, people think SG are the next Raj and Simran? Those two are not even worth SRK and Kajol's toenails! DDLJ was a classic in its own way and it's ridiculous to project a teenybopper couple as characters from that movie.

Hell, SG's track doesn't even resemble Raj-Simran's love story in any way. If they use DDLJ songs for MN, at least it wouldn't look as odd because of Nupur's obsession with Raj.

Haan, yeh alag baat hai that I'm desperately hoping they won't use Tujhe Dekha even for MN because I don't like the song. Why are they digging up a 14 year old movie instead of going for newer ones? MN and SG must have been in elementary school when it came out!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

EventideProdigalStudentBazingaincandescenceAreYaar

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
@Anu.....I can imagine your pain. Being an ardent PnP fan, I couldn't tolerate its ruination. Mayank was Darcy, still I hated the thing....apart from the fact that they didnt keep PnP as it was. If I am finding it mega-annoying that they are copying DDLJ, I can imagine your emotions partially. I detested it when they copied DTPH, a movie, I am no fan of. So DDLJ ki to baat hi alag hain.

@Mash.......if you are free, watch this
[link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z3F3F-uH8w&feature=related[/link]

EventideProdigalStudentsarah1024BazingaincandescenceAreYaar

Eventide

Eventide

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Well said, Sarah. But logic and sense in MJHT has gone for a toss. All they do now is thoosofy.

Okay Ladies, I'm off.

Bye Anu, Mash, Mels, Sarah

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eventide

One of my cousin's kids used to sing 'Suraj hua khat-tam, chaand ubalne laga'. That would be more apt.LOLLOL

Edit: He's not even 'R' of Raj.

LMAOOOOOOOOOROFL Now THAT would be PERFECT! hahaha

And yes he is not even the R of Raj from ANY angle!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EventideProdigalStudent

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Suraj hua madham??!!....someone is recommending THAT song for SG?? Dimaag ulat gaya hai in logon ka???.........SG!! Suraj hua madham!!!!...LMAOOO....are they off their rockers?? ....IMO even MN with that chemistry won't b able to pull off that song....SG toh....*dies laughing imagining Mohit PASSIONATE expression in Suraj hua madham*

Eventide.Neha.ProdigalStudentsarah1024BazingaAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mashaal

ANUUUUUUUUUUUUU......don't annoy me....hmph!

i will support u in creating that tamasha in the forum if that happens.....I THANKED THAT WOMAN (urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)for choosing that song before everything went to hell....not gonna forget that easily....

u know these are the kinda creatives who needs to get tomatoes and chappal thrown at them.....

LOLL ok baba....haha

And yes, I WILL create a tamaasha cuz I thanked that woman initially as well when she made us all believe that hogaya hai tujhko had been selected....so dare they use that or ANY DDLJ song on SG, and I WILL make sure all hell breaks loose!AngryLOLLOL.....Nobody takes us all for a ride like that and gets away with it!

Not just tomatoes and chappals....SADE HUYE ANDE as well!LOL

Eventide.Neha.ProdigalStudentMelissaBazingaincandescence

Post Reply New Post

Go to top