Chat Clubs

Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#41!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eventide

That's really a limit. It's a paath, not kirtan or bhajan. It really bugs me how they've commercialized it.  Showing hola mahalla in RDB was okay. I remember there was a mini-stampede next holi in Anandpur sahib.Oh RDB was fine yaar....they showed it all nicely enough in there....but ever since then, now ALL the movies are attempting to ape it by playing that paath each time ppl are even within 1 metre of a gurudwaraLOL.....it's seriously annoying to watch....

Ahhh Anandpur Sahib....such a beautiful place....I've only been there once though *sigh*....but the gurudwaras are all really nice and I love the history to it :-)

I have a bad feeling 'Ho gaya hai tujhko to pyaar...' would be used for SG confession. Hope it's not. Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin! If this happens, I'm going to create a huuuuuuuuuuuuuge tamaasha in the forum, by god!AngryAngryLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Eventide.Neha.ProdigalStudentsarah1024Bazingaincandescence

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#41!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 6)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by mashaal

SG?? Raj-Simran?? WTF!!....have they gone crazy?? even they can't be THAT crazyy!!!....This DDLJ nonsense is going way out of bounds in MJHT....third class useless show!!...good thing i quit....

@bold: LOL I love how you keep repeating that everytimeLOLLOL

As for the rest....*ahem* Agar forum pe ek nazar daalein, you will see a million and one sigs of this new SG promo with DDLJ song lyrics on it.....usually 'tujhe dekha toh yeh jaana sanam'LOLLOL

If SRK-Kajol saw this, I think they'd faint with the trauma of it allLOL

@bold....and i do NOT LIKE how u keep on repeating THAT everytime i say something to do with disconnection of that show.....don't u notice that i do not participate in any MN related discussion in the forum or here???/

forum ko toh chodo yaar.....I m sick of the namunaas of the forum.....they irritate me more than my random moods.....

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eventide

That's really a limit. It's a paath, not kirtan or bhajan. It really bugs me how they've commercialized it.  Showing hola mahalla in RDB was okay. I remember there was a mini-stampede next holi in Anandpur sahib.

Mash, It would definitely be a set. Aren't these middle class girls. Then how come they're living in a haveli.

I have a bad feeling 'Ho gaya hai tujhko to pyaar...' would be used for SG confession. Hope it's not.

Dead..urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Eventide.Neha.ProdigalStudentsarah1024

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
@Anu...ooh, I know! Sammy boy's expressions will kill the scene. Good thing that SG fans doesn't mind Mohit's acting. Even better is that we lowe his bad acting, it makes us appreciate other things. The bad thing, however, is that despite the bootiful expressions and cheesiness, fans will still promote SG as the DDLJ-couple of small screen *rolls eyes*.

Edited by Melissa - 26 September 2009 at 12:41pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Eventide.Neha.ProdigalStudentsarah1024incandescenceAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
LOL Mashaal, then why do you give me a chance to say that each time by so defensively re-iterating again and again that you've QUIT??? LOLL....you can ignore the MJHT discussion if it so bothers you :P

What namoonas are bothering you on the forum now??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ProdigalStudent

Eventide

Eventide

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Sammy boy's bootiful expressions *shudders*.  Why are they hell bent on ruining everything. First PnP, now DDLJ. Wonder what's next on their target. If they use the song, they're in for some serious, and I mean SERIOUS Censored

Anu, I guess Singh is King started the whole thing. But it really gets annoying. They treat the paath as some jingle which is disgusting. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ProdigalStudentsarah1024AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
@Mels: LOL dude, SG fans don't just not mind Mohit's 'interesting' acting, they actually APPLAUD it.....LOLL...but then, after having watched the mega annoying overacting of KW last week in CMG2, Mohit seems like a great actor in comparison :P haha

But STILL....I will NOT tolerate any attempts to ape Raj....from Samrat OR Mayank....I absolutely DETEST it.

@Sandy: Exactly....they way they use it like an ad jingle is what's seriously annoying. Arey in SIK also they never used it as much as they have in DBH yaar....if you watch it, you'll know what I mean...they just randomly start playing it out of nowhere each time she goes to bat :S....seriously pathetic.

btw, the other alternates being suggested in place of DDLJ song by the SG fans are Suraj hua maddham.....LMAO.....another blasphemy....just imagine *shudders*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EventideProdigalStudentsarah1024

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
THIS is Raj!

NOT this!

Edited by nureat01 - 26 September 2009 at 12:54pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Eventide.Neha.ProdigalStudentsarah1024Bazinga

Post Reply New Post