Chat Clubs

Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#41!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Yep Sandy.....it all started with Rang de basanti and now ANYTIME they show Sikhs or Punjab in any movie, they just start looping that paath on repeat......really annoying.

But in THIS movie toh inhonein hadh hi kar di hai....they play the paath each time that Veera gets ready to bat :S LMAO....and in the end toh she herself starts reciting it out loud before she plays her final innings.....really weird, man.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EventideProdigalStudent

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#41!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 5)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mashaal

pathetic!!

i just hope this cut out Morena is only for the promo and they show a real location for Morena.....

LOLL well we can only hope.....haha....but I'm pretty sure Morena will deffo be some kind of set only....not a real location.

I'm most amused though to see how the SG fans are all into DDLJ mode after this promo and have started considering their SG the re-incarnated Raj-Simran on which all the DDLJ songs should now be playedWacko

EventideProdigalStudent

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
SG?? Raj-Simran?? WTF!!....have they gone crazy?? even they can't be THAT crazyy!!!....This DDLJ nonsense is going way out of bounds in MJHT....third class useless show!!...good thing i quit....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EventideProdigalStudentsarah1024

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
SG and Raj-Simarn in the same line is so not doneConfused. If Aditya Chopra, SRK, or Kajol sees this, they will die out of self-resentment for ever directing/acting in this filmLOL.

Morena looks like a set from the promos. But obviously, they will find out a nice location for SG confession to bring out the Raj-Simran essence.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

EventideProdigalStudentsarah1024BazingaincandescenceAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mashaal

SG?? Raj-Simran?? WTF!!....have they gone crazy?? even they can't be THAT crazyy!!!....This DDLJ nonsense is going way out of bounds in MJHT....third class useless show!!...good thing i quit....

@bold: LOL I love how you keep repeating that everytimeLOLLOL

As for the rest....*ahem* Agar forum pe ek nazar daalein, you will see a million and one sigs of this new SG promo with DDLJ song lyrics on it.....usually 'tujhe dekha toh yeh jaana sanam'LOLLOL

If SRK-Kajol saw this, I think they'd faint with the trauma of it allLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

EventideVamonosProdigalStudentsarah1024Bazingaincandescence

Eventide

Eventide

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

That's really a limit. It's a paath, not kirtan or bhajan. It really bugs me how they've commercialized it.  Showing hola mahalla in RDB was okay. I remember there was a mini-stampede next holi in Anandpur sahib.

Mash, It would definitely be a set. Aren't these middle class girls. Then how come they're living in a haveli.

I have a bad feeling 'Ho gaya hai tujhko to pyaar...' would be used for SG confession. Hope it's not.

ProdigalStudentAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa

Morena looks like a set from the promos. But obviously, they will find out a nice location for SG confession to bring out the Raj-Simran essence.

They can find as many locations as they want....but they DARE not try to project SG as Raj-Simran cuz that is blasphemy beyond MY capacity to take as well!DeadLOL....kuch toh taras khaao itne iconic characters pe! And just imagine Sammy boy's bootiful expresssions as he attempts to copy Raj....Oh godROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

EventideProdigalStudentBazingaincandescence

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
i m just listening to the sund track of WYR....yes...late i know....half way thru and didn't like any song till now....ah well

Post Reply New Post

Go to top