Chat Clubs

Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#41!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

nimrah

IF-Rockerz

nimrah

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Hi guys! Just dropping in to congratulate on the 41st CC! Party

Just saw the promo, now I also know why you and Sarah hate that Sid so much Anu.. What a lame jerk he is man! Playing with a BP apparatus?? Even my 5 year old nephew doesn't. Wacko What a weirdo!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EventideProdigalStudentAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#41!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 4)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Hey Nimrah!

@Nish....hope you sort it out soon*hugs*

@Anu.....I am not even going to watch DMG, for 'fun', now. This serial is worse than anything I have ever watched. Star One should be banned. There is no arguing with that. Its the worst channel ever. SOCIAL COST. It gives rise to demons of stupidity :P

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

EventideProdigalStudentNishaK19nimrahincandescenceAreYaar

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Anu...huh??...when did i stop talking to u?? i m just in a random mood.....ignore me...Big smile

Yes GG...they volunteered for it.....and they just opened a thread to ask for criticism/feedback on how well they are 'volunteering'. Atleast we can b fair enough to appreciate the new changes. But i can understand the respect issue with certain mods. I, for once, will try to forget old grudges.Big smile

Edited by mashaal - 26 September 2009 at 11:31am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

EventideProdigalStudentnimrahAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 11:55am | IP Logged
I finished watching DBH just now.....it's really painful to watch Shahid in THIS cheesy a movie after stuff like Kaminey *sigh*....I didn't like his acting much....he was overdoing his stoic act in many bits....and his character was not well sketched either....but one scene I liked his acting in towards the end was when he finds out that Veer is Veera....he was good in that confrontation scene in the washroom....baaki toh......:S

I can watch masala movies granted they have SOME entertainment factor.....I'd honestly watch Singh is King anyday over this kind of stuff....that movie is unapologetic about it's masalaness....it doesn't try to get preachy.....which unfortunately DBH did....MANY times.....ughhh....and I hate how ppl have commercialized the 'Ek onkar' paath in movies now.....the way it was being used in DBH was seriously annoying.

What else....hmmm....there is this MEGA cheesy amalgamation of DDLJ and HAHK scene in the middle somewhere that made me wonder if I could die of cringing....WHY Shahid, WHY??? DON'T attempt a Raj, dude! Ughhhh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

EventideProdigalStudentnimrahBazinga

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
LMAO.....someone just pointed this out in the forum and I just noticed it too......did anyone notice how PATHETICALLY they've photoshopped G's pic onto this sarson ke khet background??? Wow....seriously appalling...and these ppl are supposed to be professionals....nahin??? LOLL...basic photoshopping 101 bhi nahin aati in logon ko??? Sadddd

Gunjan's frame has been half cut off from the bottom making it OBVIOUS that this pic has been chipkaoed on that background

ROFL

Edited by nureat01 - 26 September 2009 at 12:08pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EventideProdigalStudentnimrah

Eventide

Eventide

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Hello Ladies!!

Congrats on the new CC. Party

@Anu: incessant use on Japji sahib in movies bugs me too.

@CMG1: What were these guys thinking. Lame characters, horrid actors, list is endless.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ProdigalStudentAreYaar

Eventide

Eventide

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

LMAO.....someone just pointed this out in the forum and I just noticed it too......did anyone notice how PATHETICALLY they've photoshopped G's pic onto this sarson ke khet background??? Wow....seriously appalling...and these ppl are supposed to be professionals....nahin??? LOLL...basic photoshopping 101 bhi nahin aati in logon ko??? Sadddd

Gunjan's frame has been half cut off from the bottom making it OBVIOUS that this pic has been chipkaoed on that background

ROFL

ROFL
ROFL

The creatives never fail to entertain us. HOW they do that is a different matter altogether.

Edited by Eventide - 26 September 2009 at 12:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
pathetic!!

i just hope this cut out Morena is only for the promo and they show a real location for Morena.....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top