Chat Clubs

   

Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#41!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 3 Page 150

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Joined: 25 February 2005

Posts: 9101

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Congrats on the new CC

@Anu...I know! That saas-bahu jodi is one disgusting duo. She is totally the most self-centered girl around. She is worse than a vamp. I never liked Avni or Gunjan's satti savitri stuffs, but at least they worked hard to impress people. This one is just too much. She pretends, but acts absolutely selfish and still everyone praises her.

@GG......I am doing well. Uni will open two days later, so am feeling a bit off. You know, I wanted to study law, but the only reason I didn't take up that one is coz I have to study A LOT! Study is so not my thing, but I have to do it, since I want to be independent *sigh*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Eventidenimrah

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#41!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 2)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006

Posts: 79882

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Rude girl??? Who thinks you're rude, GG??? The ppl at your uni?

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Joined: 03 September 2006

Posts: 11904

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Anu...u used that word...that gives ME the liberty to do that too.....right??

GG....the sun rose from the right side.....i really like the changes in the forum....first the critics corner....new rules.....and now this thread....what ever the reason is....to take open criticism is not easy......take PDs example.....shes paid to do the job and still.....and Mods are not paid to this job.....even then they r ready to take criticism in an open forum.....they deserve SOME respect....

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006

Posts: 79882

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa

Congrats on the new CC

@Anu...I know! That saas-bahu jodi is one disgusting duo. She is totally the most self-centered girl around. She is worse than a vamp. I never liked Avni or Gunjan's satti savitri stuffs, but at least they worked hard to impress people. This one is just too much. She pretends, but acts absolutely selfish and still everyone praises her.


@bold: EXACTLY! It's such a disgusting attitude and to make it worse, the ppl around her behave as if she's some demi-goddess! It's so pathetic yaar! I've never been this disgusted by even the worst of vamps or sati savitri types on TV....but this Rajshri is like a whole newwwwwww breedDead Two ppl on TV that I constantly feel like slapping right now....one is this Rajshre and the other is that SidDeadDead


Edited by nureat01 - 26 September 2009 at 10:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Eventidenimrah

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Joined: 25 February 2005

Posts: 9101

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Rude girl??? Who thinks you're rude, GG??? The ppl at your uni?


GG and rude?ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006

Posts: 79882

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mashaal

Anu...u used that word...that gives ME the liberty to do that too.....right??

GG....the sun rose from the right side.....i really like the changes in the forum....first the critics corner....new rules.....and now this thread....what ever the reason is....to take open criticism is not easy......take PDs example.....shes paid to do the job and still.....and Mods are not paid to this job.....even then they r ready to take criticism in an open forum.....they deserve SOME respect....


Oh you're talking to me now then?TongueTongue Thanks so much for the benevolence.

You can do whatever you want....when did I stop you from using the word....you made your own assumptions.

Gossip Girl

IF-Dazzler

Joined: 25 September 2008

Posts: 4532

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 10:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Joined: 25 February 2005

Posts: 9101

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Anu, is Sid that bad? I just saw his intro. I mean categorizing him with that girl is a BIG thingLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#45!!!!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

AreYaar 1195 30154 06 November 2009 at 10:10am
By Bazinga
Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#44!!!!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

LadyMcbeth 1195 27290 30 October 2009 at 1:07pm
By Gossip Girl
Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#43!!!!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

AreYaar 1197 27062 23 October 2009 at 11:04am
By Raee_Salvatore
Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#42!!!!!!!!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

AreYaar 1192 28844 14 October 2009 at 2:45pm
By AreYaar
Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#40!!!!!!!!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

AreYaar 1194 27952 26 September 2009 at 9:55am
By AreYaar

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.