Chat Clubs

Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#41!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 150

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
btw whats with everyone else....have we reallyyyy driven them out of here??...should we start a separate Bones CC or anything??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#41!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 149)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa

And that weird cap that Zack was wearing....lol....I liked how Brennan grabbed Zack's hand and hugged himEmbarrassed. But my favourite Brennan-Zack moment is in Season 3.

Awww yes, that was an ADORABLE scene! After Cam agrees to give Zack the job after his makeover...and Brennan hugs him so affectionately....like a child she's proud of! .....They share an adorable relationship really! Brennan is really deeply attached to each member of her squint squad.....they are showing it more openly in season two :-)

Edited by nureat01 - 04 October 2009 at 12:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Melissa

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
no...Anu...watched no more epis.....my grandparents were here...they went mins ago so i just came online....16th one loading.......i don't think i'll b able to watch the 19th one today.....and i m not feeling well....i m an asthmatic....this flu is not good for me....

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa

Yeah....Brennan is adorable the way she is. Good that she adapted that Roxy attitude for that purpose onlyLOL. Booth was gawking at herROFLROFL.That's cuz she was like all over him!LOLLOL.....I was also gaping at the screen watching her anticsLOLLOL And then when he fights and wins, the teeny tiny hug that they share was cute as well. Well, all of their hugs are cuteEmbarrassed....they have the needed message in their hugs after all Awww yeah that was a very sweet hug too.....but I liked the 'guy hug' more....LOLL....cuz it's one of the rare times where he first offered a hug....not her just impulsively hugging him....I thought the gesture itself made it soooooooo adorableEmbarrassed

Yeah, that big time show-off named it TemperanceAngry. While going even, he tried to use his loserlike antic to get her....too bad it had no effect
ROFLROFLROFL. She went off walking with Booth. Hahahaha loser....but her house, but her yatch....but she will always choose the guy who gave her 'her' JasperDay DreamingExactly! Even a million boats named Temperance can't equal the value of one cute little pig named Jasper!Day DreamingLOL

I would love Booth to keep calling her Bones, but then calling her Temperance once in a while, like he did in season 1EmbarrassedDitto! I want him to call her Bones all the time....but save the 'Temperance' for special momentsEmbarrassed

Melissa

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Aww Mash,  you should rest then yaar.....please take care of your health....you can watch the epis aaram se.....don't aggravate your condition.

Hmmm.....dunno where everyone else is these days :S LOL.....I dunno if we've driven them away or everyone else is also busy with stuff at this time so they aren't able to come OL much.....waise bhi MJHT discussion toh has become nil.....so that might have reduced some ppl's OL time on this CC too :-)

Melissa

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
@Mash.....awww, don't feel left out. We will discuss it all over again when you are done watchingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. Errr, I don't think we actually have driven out anyone. We may feel guilty, but our Bones discussion cannot possibly drive away people. Just yesterday, Anu, Adi and I successfully discussed MJHT as well. Anu and I talked about Bones while both of us talked about MJHT with Adi as well. I guess its coz of the weekends or something. And Kavya is supposed to be out of town.

@Anu.....lol....and then right away Hodgins apologised for the 'baby' partLOL. The last scene was nice. Brennan and Booth both telling each other that they knew neither would give up. Booth also telling that it wasn't just Hodgins and Brennan who were at risk......it was all of them. Which brings me to applauding Brennan again. Even this time she didn't let herself be the damsel in distress. With help of Hodgins she gave her best to stay alive.........

I also hope they bring that note. It had to be Booth. She couldn't possibly write it to her GFN family members, who were almost non-existent. And Hodgins already wrote one for Angela.....it has to be for Booth. I want that note to resurface, although chances are unlikelyOuch

AreYaar

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
@Mash...take rest hun. Don't stress yourself too much *hugs*

@Anu, I lowed the guy hug too. Especially because of the reason you gave and also because of the expression Booth had on his face when hugging her. He looked satisfied for being there for her. the expression he had is embedded in my head. it was wonderful.
yeah...Brennan's feelings for the squint squads are being traced more deeply in this season. And I love the last part of this season's finale. The finale was simple and yet memorableEmbarrassed

AreYaar

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
ok...Mels...tell me will she EVER get an official gun??.....shes as much obsessed with getting it as Booth is paranoid about her using a gun....lollll

that reminds of that scene where these bad guys drew out their guns shouting their status.....and she yelled 'forensic anthropoligist....so NO GUN'...loll.....

and in the same epi when Booth asks Hodgins to come with him....he wanted a gun too...and hes like 'whats with u guys n guns'....lol...i guess the guns and some action fascinates these lab rats.....

Melissa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top