Chat Clubs

Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#41!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 148)

Post Reply New Post

Page 148 of 150

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Forgot to mention.....in that 'girl with curl' epi, there is one dialogue of Booth that stayed with me....it's just before the whole, 'you're structured nicely' convo....LOL....he says something about how, 'deep down inside, they know what really matters'.....and the way he said it implied that it could be applied on multiple levels...one of those being his and Brennan's relationship too ;-) LOL

Another bit is this one epi where Brennan tells Sully that they are just having a fling....LOLL....I LOVED it when she said that out loud.....but then Sully started his little 'mushy' type speech so I was rolling my eyes......but later on, Booth tells Sully, 'Don't let her bully you into leaving'....awwww.....it showed how Booth knows how she reacts to ppl starting to get close to her and pushes them away.....but Booth never leaves her.....he's the only constant in her life....and he gave good advice to Sully....only he wasn't the man for it ;-) His loss! hahaha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Melissa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#41!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 148)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
And that weird cap that Zack was wearing....lol....I liked how Brennan grabbed Zack's hand and hugged himEmbarrassed. But my favourite Brennan-Zack moment is in Season 3.

Brennan and Booth had this tiny eyelock at that time. This eyelock was rather different from their other eyelocks, which mostly has both of them smiling in a knowing mannerLOL. Nevertheless, I loved this scene too. BnB has undeniable chemistry dude!Embarrassed

Booth is always at loss of words when he has to give Brennan some compliment. Even in that episode where Booth pretends to be some Tony and Brennan is Roxy(i guess), the way he just can't utter a single word looking at her is quite funny. Anyway, this eyelock of theri was one of the longest perhaps. Or maybe it seemed to me like that coz both of them were gazing at each other with such peace, comfort and smile on their facesDay Dreaming.

Brennan's dad is blah. I want to choke that guy to death. Don't like him one bit. Oh, and you are right that the people in Brennan's life, who call's her Tempe, are dam* irritatingLOL. I want Booth to keep calling Brennan 'Bones' or 'Temperance'. The way he says his name, it makes the name sound even more beautifulHeart. Anyway, getting back to the point, even that worthless Dad of hers can see how much these two belongs together. But both of them keeps avoiding their feelings and that makes me so happyLOL.

You will start watching from episode 17 onwards, right? And YAY, for getting the season 3 DVDs.......people can say whatever they want, we will be still obsessively hooked with BonesWink

AreYaar

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Hahahaha Anu, sometime Booth can act so childishly, hain na? Take the 'this is my side' or the 'far and wide' for instance?LOL During the latter, Angela's expressions were so cool! Booth, as usual, did his part adorably. With a very self-satisfied expression, he declared himself to be wide as well, and Angela was smiling as if trying to say 'we know big guy how much you are into Brennan and how less you approve her spending time with Sully'ROFL

Awww yeah, that dialogue......the writers always keep on giving subtle dialogues, subtle hints and scenes which pronounces out the 'till death do us part' motto of BnBROFLROFL. Loved the way Booth said it, with those penetrating eyes looking directly into hersEmbarrassed.

Btw Anu, in episode 9, Brennan also wrote a note to someone just in case she died. Do you think we will ever know that who she wrote it to? It is very much of Bones type to leave that matter unseenLOL

Edited by Melissa - 04 October 2009 at 12:33pm

AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Oooh that's the moment I forgot to mention! Yes...when they dressed up as Tony and Roxy....LOLL....I thought Booth's jaw would drop open when Brennan stepped out in that sexy black dress....haha....he looked like he'd been sucker punched....loss for words totally.....but Brennan acting like Roxy in front of those other guys was seriously weird to watch for me personally....:S I kinda like the clueless, overly literal Brennan much more....she's so adorable that way.

And yes....Booth should only call her Temperance if not Bones....the way he says her full name out is just always so beautiful *sigh* None of this 'Tempee' business, puh-leaaaaaaaaaase! LOLL

btw, did that loser Sully name his boat Temperance??? Show-off! Even THAT didn't make Brennan go with him! Ha! LOL

Ok, I made the next CC :-)

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1264332

Melissa

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar i feel so left out....Anu is on season three...hmph!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa

Btw Anu, in episode 9, Brennan also wrote a note to someone just in case she died. Do you think we will ever know that who she wrote it to? It is very much of Bones type to leave that matter unseenLOL

Oh yesss! I was hoping they would reveal that note at the end of the epi but they never did! :S......I think she wrote that note to Booth....who else?LOL....It HAS to be him! Hodgins wrote his for Angela....I hope they reveal that note SOMETIME in the future again....it would be nice to see BnB's reactions to it....lol

That reminds me...in that epi, when Brennan tells Hodgins that she knows Booth will come for them.....he tells her that she has a lot of faith in Booth....but she denies it again and starts throwing out her statistical theories....LOL....then Hodgins just interrupts her and says believe me, 'what you've got there is FAITH, baby'LOLLOL
LOL

Melissa

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
LOL Mash....I'm not on Season three yet yaar....still got 5 epis of season 2 left to watch...I only went out and got the season 3 DVDs in advance, that's all...LOL

So have you watched epi 19 of season 1 yet?? That's another awesome one! :D

Melissa

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Yeah....Brennan is adorable the way she is. Good that she adapted that Roxy attitude for that purpose onlyLOL. Booth was gawking at herROFLROFL. And then when he fights and wins, the teeny tiny hug that they share was cute as well. Well, all of their hugs are cuteEmbarrassed....they have the needed message in their hugs after all

Yeah, that big time show-off named it TemperanceAngry. While going even, he tried to use his loserlike antic to get her....too bad it had no effect
ROFLROFLROFL. She went off walking with Booth. Hahahaha loser....buy her house, buy her yacht....but she will always choose the guy who gave her 'her' JasperDay Dreaming

I would love Booth to keep calling her Bones, but then calling her Temperance once in a while, like he did in season 1Embarrassed

Edited by Melissa - 04 October 2009 at 1:03pm

AreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top