Chat Clubs

Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#41!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 147)

Post Reply New Post

Page 147 of 150

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 10:46am | IP Logged
was eating.....so typed very slowlyLOL

@Anu.....hmmm, just the way Booth looked at them, it showed how much he disliked watching Bones with that guy. And moreover, the creep interfering in the case, coz of his 'boyfriend' rights. Awww, yeah....Zack had to cut it 'coz no one took him seriously'OuchLOL. This is the episode, isn't it, where Booth paces his finger under Brennan's chin and lifts up her face?Embarrassed

Booth, his socks, his ties and his belts. His belt says "cocky"
ROFLROFLROFL. Totally! Brennan reacts to lovers in Booth's life in a very different manner than Booth does when a guy comes in Brennan's life. Brennan always puts up her uhm reasoning to justify someone in Booth's life. And Booth....he is too much into 'heart' stuffs, to let go of these things on such a shallow levelLOL.

I loved the eyelock in the ending of the 'girl with the curl' episode. Where Booth stays back with Brennan to do paperwork instead of joining with CamEmbarrassed

@Mash.....Mash, David is like a MAN if you just see the rest of the creeps that Brennan datesDead. And as I said before....the hug came so naturally. It was just something that had to follow after Brennan hands came out from the loop. The way she held onto him. First time, she didn't take notice of anyones presence, and just kept hugging Booth. And Booth....he kept assuring her. It was such a deep and beautiful moment.

Even their scene in Brennan's apartment was great! The way they were enjoying theri time, and Brennan all jumping and what notLOL. Booth covering Brennan's sight with his shoulder and arm to prevent her from watching David was so adorable!
ROFLROFL The last scene was obviously one of the sweetest things.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescenceAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#41!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 147)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 10:54am | IP Logged
@Anu....I am still 'awww-ing' about the fact that how Booth always appears to stand by her side. To give her company, to give her support and most of all, to make her feel better and happy!Day Dreaming Just when she turned, she found him waiting for her. How can this guy be so adorable? And how can she still date such losers even after knowing a guy like Booth exists?LOL

@Mash.....unfortunately, people hardly made much icons on season 1 episodes. There are some from the hug part though, but cannot really do justice with the sceneOuch

Booth teasing Brennan about she missing him was obviously another cute thingLOL. And the way she gritted her teeth while protesting was so funny!
ROFL And Zack as usual, the cutest!!!!! He so believes that Booth ignoring him point blank is their way of communicating, that its a guy thingROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by Melissa - 04 October 2009 at 10:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescenceAreYaar

psycho_angel

IF-Dazzler

psycho_angel

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 10:55am | IP Logged
this dude completely chindified the song...chillars pheko re................

sounds like train ka bheekhari tries "rawk" mugic with bugs crawling up his backside

man i seriously hate these "rawkstar" wannabes..they think gala phaar ke screaming makes them a rockstarDead

any of u watch MTV rock on[kurkure desi beats]?

psycho_angel

IF-Dazzler

psycho_angel

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 11:01am | IP Logged
awrite awrite continue the bones discussion...sorry for interrupting

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Hey Adi! No, I don't watch the show. I don't watch any reality show apart from RoadiesLOL. You can trust these 'upcoming' stars to ruin the whole essence of being a singer or rockstarConfused.

Today, in MTV ticker, they wrote that Perfect Bride is the cheap version of Rakhi ka Swayamvaar and that Amrita Rao took it coz she though that this was a sequel of Vivah
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...trust MTV people to band bajao everyone and everything!!!!

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Where is everyone? More importantly, why is Anu offline? *taps finger on the desk* and wasn't zainu di supposed to be 'right back'?LOL

Edited by Melissa - 04 October 2009 at 11:43am

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa

Awww, yeah....Zack had to cut it 'coz no one took him seriously'OuchLOL. This is the episode, isn't it, where Booth paces his finger under Brennan's chin and lifts up her face?EmbarrassedYeppp it isssss! It's that bit where he tells her that there are different kinds of family after she feels sad about her not having any of her family with her....and that moment could have evolved into something more if Zack hadn't interrupted them just then *sigh*LOLLOL

I loved the eyelock in the ending of the 'girl with the curl' episode. Where Booth stays back with Brennan to do paperwork instead of joining with CamEmbarrassedI loooooooooved that toooo! It's the scene when Booth is fumblingly trying to compliment Brennan on her featuresLOLLOL...and he's like....youre....uhhh....structured....very nicelyLOLLOL....and Brennan smiles back and says, 'as are you'LOLLOL and they are both smiling at each other so cutely after thatDay Dreaming....He cancels his date with Cam in that epi to be with BrennanLOLLOL.....that pretty much established that him and Cam weren't going to last....haha....in two seconds only he changed his mind from first saying he had an appointment and then when he noticed that Brennan's gonna be alone sitting there and doing the paperwork, he instantly changes his mind and decides to stay back....LOL.....the way he leans in close to her in that bit when he's saying, 'we'll order takeout'...and then they both say' Thai food' at the same time....awwwwLOLLOL

Brennan's father is weird....but one moment I really loved was that just before he's about to drive away with Russ in that big truck, he looks at Booth standing in front of him holding the gun, then looks back at Brennan for a second and then turns back to Booth and says, 'You take care of her!" and then just takes offLOLLOL.....even the FATHER gets it! LOLLOL

There's a brief moment in that epi 16 when Booth is discussing Sully with Angela and she's all gushing about how cool Sully is.....he likes to go out far and wide....and Booth says in this small voice, 'unlike me?'....awwwwwww....I wanted to give him a hug there...poor guy, he gets totally deflated when he hears how much Brennan seems to prefer Sully....LOL....but then he's back to his adorable flippant style when he says while leaving, 'I can be alllllllll about the far and wide too!'LOLLOL

Sorry for disappearing....had to go get groceriesLOL....AND I picked up the rest of season 3 DVDs tooEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOL......got weird looks from the video store ppl AGAIN *sigh*LOL

Edited by nureat01 - 04 October 2009 at 12:03pm

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Ooooh look at thattttttttttt! There's an ad for Bones season 4 DVD coming out on Monday right on top of this page! It's a sign from up above, I tell you! I'm SO buying this after work on Monday :D :D hahahaha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top