Chat Clubs

Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#41!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 146)

Post Reply New Post

Page 146 of 150

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 10:19am | IP Logged
@Mels: LMAO....that Sully guy has such a CHAMPU looking hairstyle firstly....WHAT did Brennan ever see in him?? Ughhh.....cocky and annoying loser! And poor Booth....you could tell that he was not liking having to watch them together all the time even though he tried his best to hide it and be all gentlemanly whenever Brennan asked for his advice....LOL

And I also loved the way Booth ran down that sand dune *sigh* The guy is just too amazing for words....and like you pointed out....I also liked that he instantly turned to help Hodgins out once he had Brennan out and didn't sit there for a 9898 minutes long eyelock or something as would have happened in any other show I'm sure :P LOLLL

I loved the Zack-Booth scene too! hahaha....waise Zack's new haircut makes me feel odd....I liked the older look on him...the geeky schoolboy in mussed up hair and t-shirt....he looked sooooooo adorable! LOLL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Melissa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#41!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 146)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 10:24am | IP Logged
yes it is a good epi......and it was not just the scene...it was the emotions in that scene that made me aww...Brennan's relief and Booths' worry.....the way he put his head through the loop and half hugged half carry her off that hook.....i melted seeing that scene....and that hosp scene...it was sweet of her to cancel her date....a way of saying thank u perhaps....and eeeek...i don't like that David....creepy n sissy.....what does she see in that creep anyways??...

AreYaar

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

I just watched epi 16 this morning too and that's the one where Sully asks her to run off with him to the Caribbean on his boat or whatever and Brennan doesn't go....it was a really telling epi....the way she says, 'rationally speaking....I know I should go....I WANT to go with you...but I can't'.....That CAN'T is something Brennan should think about ;-) LOLL

For the first time Brennan actually mouthed out that she is listening to her heart and actually going along with it. Anu....just see episode 17....the CAN'T gives rise to a small issueLOL. And, can I say this again? I HATE SULLY!!!!

And it was so adorable that Booth does tell her that she should go....but when she doesn't, he's right there when she turns around after waving Sully off and then tells her that she should give things time...everything happens eventually.....now I take this eventually as a foreshadowing of BnB's eventually...whenever THAT happens....haha

Wasn't it absolutely 'awwww', when Brennan informs Booth about Sully's proposition and the way Booth's expression changes. His voice became down, he looked somewhat lost himself and yet he was trying to be a good friend to Brennan by giving her a positive answer. I loved how David did it. The change in the voice the change in expression within seconds......and how not so convinced Brennan looked for the first time at something that Booth was sayingLOL

And Booth is so funny talking about his therapy sessions happily all the time now....like Brennan asks him that they are both dealing with the same things so why does he need therapy and he goes..."You, Bones, you! You don't have to deal with YOU! I do!" LOLLL

@boldROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...........Booth can be such a meany and simultaneously such a sweetheart at times.

@Mash.........and there is a very good reason why I fell for him, the couple and the showLOL! Booth was fantastic, fabulous, cutest, sweetest, amazing in that episode. The last scene, the hug, everything was simply outstanding!!!!!ClapEmbarrassed
Embarrassed

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 10:25am | IP Logged
It's funny how Brennan reacts so differently to the women in Booth's life whenever she finds out....Instantly she'll start applying her never failing logic and start coming up with biological, anthropological explanations for it.....LMAO.....while Booth has the standard guy reaction of getting jealous when he notices her getting serious about any champu in her life....LOLL

Like that epi when Brennan excitedly outrightly tells Booth that she slept with Sully....like a kid tells someone they bought a new toy.....ROFL.....unique piece this woman is seriously.....and Booth's expression in response is just hilarious....and after she leaves, he mumbles to himself that he's going to need a flashier tie to deal with the stress of this new revelation....hahahahaha

Edited by nureat01 - 04 October 2009 at 10:35am

Melissa

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 10:32am | IP Logged
oh oh oh...another scene.....i loveeedd the way Booth told her hes not letting her out of his sight....he was even ready to sleep on the couch.....lol....sweeett!!.....and that dance bit...it was nice to see both of them loosen up.....ahhhh....and oh even that interrogating David scene...the last bit...when shes kinda smitten by the creep and Booth tried to block her view....lollll......i loveeee the whole epiii....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MelissaAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa

[
Wasn't it absolutely 'awwww', when Brennan informs Booth about Sully's proposition and the way Booth's expression changes. His voice became down, he looked somewhat lost himself and yet he was trying to be a good friend to Brennan by giving her a positive answer. I loved how David did it. The change in the voice the change in expression within seconds......and how not so convinced Brennan looked for the first time at something that Booth was sayingLOL

It totally was, yaar! David did indeed do that scene excellently....the way his tone suddenly changes from joking around 2 seconds ago....he first presumes that only Sully is leaving so he's very happy inside....LOL...but on the surface is trying to be all consoling to her and all...haha...but when she tells him that Sully asked HER to go along as well....the way he turns to look at her....it's as if his eyes were saying, 'You're going to leave me?"....awwwwww.....and then he tries to quickly recover and be a good friend and tells her to go...but Brennan is the only who obviously still has doubts....LOLL....that's the most hilarious part...EVERYONE told her to go....INCLUDING Booth....and still she didn't listen to her RATIONAL BRAIN for the FIRST time! lol....She listened to her heart....even though she had no idea why it was telling her to stay.....awww

Edited by nureat01 - 04 October 2009 at 10:34am

Melissa

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 10:34am | IP Logged
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE......when will i get myyyyy DVDssssssss......i'll watch that scene again and again n again!!!....give me some icons of that.....plzzzzzzzzzzzz

gonna watch the 16th one now............EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Melissa

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 10:42am | IP Logged
and and and....this one more scene i loveddd....from the 14th one...one where Booth teased Brennan of missing him.....he was a bit cocky n soo sooo cute in that scene....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MelissaAreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top