Chat Clubs

Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#41!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 145)

Post Reply New Post

Page 145 of 150

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 8:56am | IP Logged
@Zainu: Awww chalo it's nice that PH have reunited atleast :-) I like that purple waali avis you're using....they look really cute in them!  Haan BB ka usual drama....LOL....but controversial ppl like Bakhtiyaar and all will create more hungama in there I'm sure.....lol

@Mash: hahaha....yeah self-control ki problem chal rahi hai....I also keep wanting to watch each epi after the other wondering what cute BnB moment there will be in the next....LOLL....I'm finished uptill epi 16 of Season 2 now and I think I'll go and get season 3 DVDs today....LOL....fourth season I might have to buy online or find online cuz they don't have it at the video store yet. I hope you get your three seasons ki DVDs soon then :-)

Haan Mels must be busy studying for her mid-term.....chalo hopefully I can catch you later....I gotta run out too soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Melissa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#41!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 145)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Oh, so I come and everyone suddenly decides to go off?Ouch ebil people *sigh*

Chalo....I will wait for some while....and by then if none of you show up, I might as well take a look at my text books....

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Melssssssssssssss! You're here! Ok, here's my blabbing on what I watched so far Big smileLOL

Originally posted by nureat01

G'morning! Anyone here?

*Edit: I guess no one is.....

Mels, I finished watching till epi 14.....Booth is a much more frustrated guy in this season....patience seems to be running low....lol.....I loved his epi with the psychiatrist....and I liked how he was blabbering around, 'It's MY Bones calling'LOLLOL.....

Epi 9 was fantastic....firstly I really liked the Brennan-Hodgins interactions....especially the scenes in the car were quite emotional....when he tells her how much he loves Angela and later on in the end when they are about to make the airbags explode, he offers her a final handshake, but she just hugs him.....shows how much she really cares about him too. And then ofcourse there was Booth.....worried sick out of his mind.....They've never shown him flip out that badly.....and that last bit when he sees that little explosion and just runs down the sand dune instantly and starts digging in the sand frantically to pull her out....

I liked the epi when Brennan talked to Rebecca and explained Booth's state of mind to her.....trying to help in her own way.....but most amusing are her convos with Booth about his relationships with his ex's like Rebecca and Cam and how she's trying to tell him that it's ok that he gave in to his biological urges....LMAO...and Booth is all like, 'I don't want to talk about this'LOLLOL....and she's like why not? We're partners, right? LOL....and he's like yeah, but it's different....cuz you're a woman and I'm a man except it's kinda like you're one of the guys......blah blahLOLLOL....and Brennan's like, so I guess I'm supposed to view you as a woman'?LOLLOL And he's like No!LOL

Brennan's taste in men continues to go from bad to worse.....LOL....she gets so easily pulled in by any guy she has even like 2% something common with....like that guy from the headless witch epi...just cuz he stayed back to raise his brother and it reminded her of her and Russ's situation....and then this loser SullyDead...REALLY annoying me!AngryLOL....just cuz he happens to get her anthro terms and flirts around with her a bit, she's off hooking up with himLOL......In the headless witch epi though, I liked the BnB hug in the end....when he tells her that it's just a guy hugLOLLOL.....I love how he always senses what she's really feeling.....and then that epi later on when she thinks Russ might have died and she hugs Booth again when she sees blood on the floor.....and then later tells him......you shouldn't let me hug you each time I'm upset like that....LOLLL......and then Booth replies, 'It's ok....next time I'll hug you when I'm upset and we'll be even, cool?'LOLLOL

Sully irritates me so much but ONE scene of his with Booth was priceless.....when he's asking him for advice about how to get Brennan into bed.....and Booth's like, "I"m NOT telling you how to get my partner into bed!"LOLLOL....and Sully's like, 'Why?? It's not like you want her".....and Booth is just totally silent and staring back at SullyLOL.....and Sully's like, 'Ohhhh, so you DO want her??"LOLLOL....Priceless expressions by Booth!ROFL

I felt terrible for Cam though when she got poisoned in that other epi.....thank god that creepy psycho Howard Epps is FINALLY dead.

Ok, that's it for my blabbing so far I guess.....LOLLOL

LOL

Melissa

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 9:49am | IP Logged
I just watched epi 16 this morning too and that's the one where Sully asks her to run off with him to the Caribbean on his boat or whatever and Brennan doesn't go....it was a really telling epi....the way she says, 'rationally speaking....I know I should go....I WANT to go with you...but I can't'.....That CAN'T is something Brennan should think about ;-) LOLL

And it was so adorable that Booth does tell her that she should go....but when she doesn't, he's right there when she turns around after waving Sully off and then tells her that she should give things time...everything happens eventually.....now I take this eventually as a foreshadowing of BnB's eventually...whenever THAT happens....haha

And Booth is so funny talking about his therapy sessions happily all the time now....like Brennan asks him that they are both dealing with the same things so why does he need therapy and he goes..."You, Bones, you! You don't have to deal with YOU! I do!" LOLLL

Melissa

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 10:05am | IP Logged
O.M.G!!....i just fell head over heels with THIS guy.....i LOVE him......i just LOVEEEEEE this guy.....

i watched the 15th epi......i watched that hug n hosp scene in quick successions 6-7 times......i think i m going nuts....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MelissaAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 10:10am | IP Logged
LOL Mash, I know exactly how you feel....I fell for him BIG time after that epi too....it's honestly one of the most amazing Bones epis yet!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Melissaincandescence

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

G'morning! Anyone here?

*Edit: I guess no one is.....

Mels, I finished watching till epi 14.....Booth is a much more frustrated guy in this season....patience seems to be running low....lol.....I loved his epi with the psychiatrist....and I liked how he was blabbering around, 'It's MY Bones calling'LOLLOL.....

lol yeah....Booth is somewhat hyper in this seasonLOL. Maybe, like us, he also finds it very weird that Brennan finds all these chipmunks to dateWink. And the psychiatrist......I love that guy. He is awesome in episode 17, I guess. And that weirdos first and second name is the sameROFL

Epi 9 was fantastic....firstly I really liked the Brennan-Hodgins interactions....especially the scenes in the car were quite emotional....when he tells her how much he loves Angela and later on in the end when they are about to make the airbags explode, he offers her a final handshake, but she just hugs him.....shows how much she really cares about him too. And then ofcourse there was Booth.....worried sick out of his mind.....They've never shown him flip out that badly.....and that last bit when he sees that little explosion and just runs down the sand dune instantly and starts digging in the sand frantically to pull her out....

Yeah....Brennan and Hodgins interactions were very nice. We saw Brennan interacting emotionally mostly with Booth and Angela, and always being proud with Zack's work. This episode put Brennan and Hodgins relationship in focus.

Booth totally lost itROFL
ROFLROFLROFL. He kept slamming at the screen and then shouting at poor Zack, Angela and CamLOL. Its a question of HIS bones after allLOL
I loved the last bit, when the explosion happens and he starts digging in the sand to pull her out. When he ran....the way he ran...I couldn't take my eyes offEmbarrassed. "run handsome man, run" *in Chandler style*LOL. Then after bringing Brennan out, he also helped others to dig Hodgins out. I liked that bit coz they didn't show him too self-engrossed with Brennan to forget Hodgins at all. And how happy squint squad and Booth were to have each other back.....awwww....

I liked the epi when Brennan talked to Rebecca and explained Booth's state of mind to her.....trying to help in her own way.....but most amusing are her convos with Booth about his relationships with his ex's like Rebecca and Cam and how she's trying to tell him that it's ok that he gave in to his biological urges....LMAO...and Booth is all like, 'I don't want to talk about this'LOLLOL....and she's like why not? We're partners, right? LOL....and he's like yeah, but it's different....cuz you're a woman and I'm a man except it's kinda like you're one of the guys......blah blahLOLLOL....and Brennan's like, so I guess I'm supposed to view you as a woman'?LOLLOL And he's like No!LOL

lmao......Booth's expressions were fabulous in those scenes. He had mixed reactions. And Brennan, she states everything in such a matter-of-fact tone, that poor guy was bound to get uncomfortableLOL. The viewing as a woman part was so comicalROFLROFL.

I liked it too when Brennan talked with Rebecca. Booth was hurting a lot inside, he was going through so much, and it was very sweet and touching of Brennan to let Rebecca know thatEmbarrassed.

Brennan's taste in men continues to go from bad to worse.....LOL....she gets so easily pulled in by any guy she has even like 2% something common with....like that guy from the headless witch epi...just cuz he stayed back to raise his brother and it reminded her of her and Russ's situation....and then this loser SullyDead...REALLY annoying me!AngryLOL....just cuz he happens to get her anthro terms and flirts around with her a bit, she's off hooking up with himLOL......In the headless witch epi though, I liked the BnB hug in the end....when he tells her that it's just a guy hugLOLLOL.....I love how he always senses what she's really feeling.....and then that epi later on when she thinks Russ might have died and she hugs Booth again when she sees blood on the floor.....and then later tells him......you shouldn't let me hug you each time I'm upset like that....LOLLL......and then Booth replies, 'It's ok....next time I'll hug you when I'm upset and we'll be even, cool?'LOLLOL

Yeah.....Brennan is very very weird when it comes to her dating strategy. Who would wanna ever date a guy like that? Oh, wait....someone who may also be interested in a person like Sully!

The hugs were really really really cute, again. And its so good that even they noticed that we see Brennan hugging him mostly when she is pretty vulnerable. So, when she was sad, Booth had to make the proposition of 'guy hug'. And Booth is adorable, no doubt! The things he says and does to cheer her upDay Dreaming

Sully irritates me so much but ONE scene of his with Booth was priceless.....when he's asking him for advice about how to get Brennan into bed.....and Booth's like, "I"m NOT telling you how to get my partner into bed!"LOLLOL....and Sully's like, 'Why?? It's not like you want her".....and Booth is just totally silent and staring back at SullyLOL.....and Sully's like, 'Ohhhh, so you DO want her??"LOLLOL....Priceless expressions by Booth!ROFL

Uggghhhh yeah....I was warning you about this Sully guy. He looks like he was about to be the mediocre version of Booth but got stuck in the process and still resembles our animal-ish ancestors. Hate that guy! Disgusting! That's why I love the ending of episode 16WinkLOL. And he is so boastful of himself. Also, he doesn't leave a scope to flatter Brennan. Pathetic monkey!

And could we gush anymore about Booth's expressions? He has the best set of expressionsLOLLOL. Absolutely Priceless!!!!!!Clap

I felt terrible for Cam though when she got poisoned in that other epi.....thank god that creepy psycho Howard Epps is FINALLY dead.

I was so glad when that creep died. I wish that sully died too somehow along with himLOL. Yeah, I felt sad for Cam too...but good that she and Booth are no longer a couple. I absolutely loved Zack-Booth scene. Most of zack's injury happened coz of BoothROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL. How Booth keeps bragging and saying that why is everyone questioning the hero!

Ok, that's it for my blabbing so far I guess.....LOLLOL

LOL

AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 10:12am | IP Logged
I have concluded that all the ppl in Brennan's life who call her 'Tempee' are annoying....I hope Booth never starts calling her that EVER....it should always be only Bones or Temperance :-)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top