Chat Clubs

Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#41!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 119

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@Mash: LOL yes she gets a gun in season two, but it's not an OFFICIAL one.....and she keeps boasting about how it's BIGGER than Booth's gun....LMAO

@Mels: Yep, I also loved that she was still never a damsel in distress and still kept trying to figure out ways to get out of the grave.....and the last scene in the church when he's thanking god for saving all of them was very nice too :-)

The guy hug really was soooooo sweet....like you said, that expression on his face *sigh* Just made it all the more adorable.

Eeee! Can't wait to watch the finale this evening then! :D
Edited by nureat01 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i m not stressing myself...Bones is kinda like a antidote for my stress....but i think my mum is going to chakar marofy in my room soon....she watched few mins of an epi with me today....got grossed out...LOLL.....and she was surprised i was seeing this series....i NEVER watched Greys Anatomy with my sis...coz of the blood n everything....and here i m watching decayed corpses without flinching......
AreYaar thumbnail
Ok, link to the next CC then....let's move there now :-)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1264332

AreYaar thumbnail
Mash, do you think this show is better than Grey's Anatomy?? I deffo think so....character interactions like this are something I haven't seen in ages if ever.....
Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mashaal

ok...Mels...tell me will she EVER get an official gun??.....shes as much obsessed with getting it as Booth is paranoid about her using a gun....lollll

do you really wanna know?😆........well, yes.....she will buy a gun. Let the rest be kept in dark, since the gun gets a lot of limelight in episode 5 of season 3🤣.....and Booth still doesn't approve of her carrying a gun coz she has him with her🤣🤣

that reminds of that scene where these bad guys drew out their guns shouting their status.....and she yelled 'forensic anthropoligist....so NO GUN'...loll.....

Oh, that scene, where Booth says "FBI" and the guys say "US Marshalls" and Brennan goes "forensic Anthropologist...so no gun"🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

and in the same epi when Booth asks Hodgins to come with him....he wanted a gun too...and hes like 'whats with u guys n guns'....lol...i guess the guns and some action fascinates these lab rats.....

And then Hodgins also calls for 'shotgun'🤣🤣🤣....then he is all huffed because 'calling' no longer has any meaning left🤣🤣🤣