Chat Clubs

Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#41!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 114

anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
lolz bechari nemo hostel ki maari!

@hey zainu, i think we r meeting 1st tym? no we hv been there once i think.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
@Anjie: Haan I guess he's coming on TMBM today...I haven't really kept up to date on Indian TV much these days :S lol

@Zainu: Awww if you can find the epis, do watch them yaar :-) The characters are damn adorable....haan initially you might be too icked out by the corpses and all but you get used to it pretty soon...LOL

Seriously BnB are some of the most adorable characters ever.....especially Brennan...there's never been a heroine like her as far as I know.....she's a species unto herself almost....LOL....really quirky character but damn adorable....she tugs at your heartstrings despite her hardest attempts to always remain clinical and detached. And Booth is toh a sweetheart the way he always watches out for her and cares for her.....the interaction just grips you always :-)

Sadly I don't watch anything else these days :S LOLLL.....I'm so pathetically hooked yaar :S.....Maybe I'll get out of his haze once I'm done with catching up on the epis so far....but abhi ke liye toh I just keep thinking Bones all the time....LOLL

So which shows are you watching?? Is KDM getting good again?? Nice PH siggies/avis!
-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh yaa Anji I think we are talking properly for the first time :D

Oh yaa SRK is gonna be on TMBM today..

AP did u watch the Abhay Deol - Neil TMBM episode yest? I kept thinking of u lol

And BB starting today ... weird mix of ppl.. from Rakhi's sawant's mom to that kamaal khan guy of deshdrohi fame LOL made me think of Nimmi..

Where is she :(

Edited by -Faith- - 14 years ago
anwaya thumbnail
hey anu stopped watching balika vadhu kya?
anwaya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Faith-

Oh yaa I think we are talking properly for the first time :D

Oh yaa SRK is gonna be on TMBM today..

AP did u watch the Abhay Deol - Neil TMBM episode yest? I kept thinking of u lol

And BB starting today ... weird mix of ppl.. from Rakhi's sawant's mom to that kamaal khan guy of deshdrohi fame LOL made me think of Nimmi..

Where is she :(

Dnt saw yesterdays!

tht deshdrohi fame KRK, was hot target for Mtv, tickers!

did u read dan brown special tickrs on mtv?
AreYaar thumbnail
Abhay Deol was on TMBM?? Eeee...I wanna watch this!!! How was the epi, Zainu??

I just read the TB article about the BB contestants....LOL....Ismail Darbar as well??? Kaafi drama hone waala hai phir toh....they've got enough controversial ppl in there....LOL....

Nimmi is toh totally gaayab again yaar :S *sigh* Who knows maybe she'll show up later? :S

@Anjie: Yep, I stopped watching BV....it's gone pretty haywire now....
-Faith- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nureat01

@Anjie: Haan I guess he's coming on TMBM today...I haven't really kept up to date on Indian TV much these days :S lol *pulls cheeks*

@Zainu: Awww if you can find the epis, do watch them yaar :-) The characters are damn adorable....haan initially you might be too icked out by the corpses and all but you get used to it pretty soon...LOL. Haan socha mein nay bhi yehi tha to find the episodes online but then I read u saying its 4 yrs worth of catching up tou I kinda thought that would be too much to watch online maybe if I could get dvds... corpses and all... Ohhh lol 😆

Seriously BnB are some of the most adorable characters ever.....especially Brennan...there's never been a heroine like her as far as I know.....she's a species unto herself almost....LOL....really quirky character but damn adorable....she tugs at your heartstrings despite her hardest attempts to always remain clinical and detached. And Booth is toh a sweetheart the way he always watches out for her and cares for her.....the interaction just grips you always :-).. Aww I knoww jitna bhi I read you two gushing... and even those pics.. they do look adorableee and the characters seem so quirky yet awesome..

Sadly I don't watch anything else these days :S LOLLL.....I'm so pathetically hooked yaar :S.....Maybe I'll get out of his haze once I'm done with catching up on the epis so far....but abhi ke liye toh I just keep thinking Bones all the time....LOLL Aww meinu pata si *pulls cheeks* Awww nahi acha hai I m happy yaar acha hai u have something worth while to keep u occupied... I knoww u r like on finish catching up on Bones mission and its on your mind all the time

So which shows are you watching?? Is KDM getting good again?? Nice PH siggies/avis!  Aww thanks khushi made some itnayyy din baad :D. she had almost quit... hehe haan its gotten better as in some happy PH moments.. PH get married again... But ya the old essence tou dhoondna bekar hai.. And Chahat is ghayab coz of her new show.. and the bahana they made... She has semester exams so she is still in Delhi and not with them... 6 yr olds have semester exams too LOL

Oh me just wohi same old... random time pass shows... BB, Aapki Antara and Bandini off and on.. Also PB LOL

LOL oh yaa he was hot tareget for Mtv tickers along with Harman Baweja..
No I dint read those.. were they good kya??

-Faith- thumbnail

Abhay Deol was on TMBM?? Eeee...I wanna watch this!!! How was the epi, Zainu??
It was good... Actually I liked him more than before lol ... He is quirky and real yet came across as sweet...the topic was freedom .. youth's freedom.. Parent's and their restrictions and all so he was telling abt how they were not allowed to go out and all... and then they used to put the pillows in the bed and place this doll's realistic hair strategically so some of its hair is seen outside the blanket.... And how he is the only one in his joint family who has moved out and lives on his own... And somehow unconsciously u tend to be more rebellious when you have more restrictions and he said how everyone used to say haan yeh tou hero hi baney ga... And he was like ab tou mein hero bilkul nahi banoon ga...
And Neil Nitin was also the guest he also said how his father dint talk to him theek for 6 months coz he signed on for a negative role in his debut... And they called some girl who had left her house for her career in acting or something..

Oh yaa BB contestants... bas controvesy chaheye un ko... no one is really that interesting.. And this time they have some new jail thing and lol :S Bakhtiyar and Tanaaz both there.... baqi Rakhi ki maa and that Sherlyn girl :S Haan fulltoo drama ho ga..

I just read the TB article about the BB contestants....LOL....Ismail Darbar as well??? Kaafi drama hone waala hai phir toh....they've got enough controversial ppl in there....LOL....

Nimmi is toh totally gaayab again yaar :S *sigh* Who knows maybe she'll show up later? :S
Haan shayad Nimmi bhi darshan dekha hi daiy.. Maybe KRK will get her back..

@Anjie: Yep, I stopped watching BV....it's gone pretty haywire now....Oh yaa BV tou I lost track too .. its gone too haywire :S

Acha guys I will brb later
AP muahhh.. Anji *hugs* catchya later! :-)

Edited by -Faith- - 14 years ago
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

@Anjie: Haan I guess he's coming on TMBM today...I haven't really kept up to date on Indian TV much these days :S lol

@Zainu: Awww if you can find the epis, do watch them yaar :-) The characters are damn adorable....haan initially you might be too icked out by the corpses and all but you get used to it pretty soon...LOL

Seriously BnB are some of the most adorable characters ever.....especially Brennan...there's never been a heroine like her as far as I know.....she's a species unto herself almost....LOL....really quirky character but damn adorable....she tugs at your heartstrings despite her hardest attempts to always remain clinical and detached. And Booth is toh a sweetheart the way he always watches out for her and cares for her.....the interaction just grips you always :-)

Sadly I don't watch anything else these days :S LOLLL.....I'm so pathetically hooked yaar :S.....Maybe I'll get out of his haze once I'm done with catching up on the epis so far....but abhi ke liye toh I just keep thinking Bones all the time....LOLL

So which shows are you watching?? Is KDM getting good again?? Nice PH siggies/avis!

@bold......tell me about it..*shakes head*....i thought i'll now watch it when i'll get the DVDs....but i can't help myself.....my room was in a bad condition.....i have all these stuffs to do...and i did exercise a bit of self control and did all these stuffs but i kept on thinking about the next epi i'll watch or about some BnB moment i have seen all the time....this is not NORMAL for me......may b it's bcoz my life is so hectic right now....and i want a breather....Bones has become an excellent daily refreshment/entertainment  for me....

P.S......not watched much epis today....only 4.....i just get done watching the 14th epi.....i m sooo far behind u...i don't mind....just pray i get my DVDs by tomorrow....i m buying the whole 3 seasons.....
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
heyyyy Zainu!!...how r u....*hugs*....

Anu...i m off to watch the 15th epi.....:D...will come bak n dicuss....i don't think Mels will b here today.....she has a mid term tom...