Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#41!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by nureat01

LMAO.....someone just pointed this out in the forum and I just noticed it too......did anyone notice how PATHETICALLY they've photoshopped G's pic onto this sarson ke khet background??? Wow....seriously appalling...and these ppl are supposed to be professionals....nahin??? LOLL...basic photoshopping 101 bhi nahin aati in logon ko??? Sadddd

Gunjan's frame has been half cut off from the bottom making it OBVIOUS that this pic has been chipkaoed on that background

🤣

🤣
🤣

The creatives never fail to entertain us. HOW they do that is a different matter altogether.
Edited by Eventide - 14 years ago
pathetic!!

i just hope this cut out Morena is only for the promo and they show a real location for Morena.....
Yep Sandy.....it all started with Rang de basanti and now ANYTIME they show Sikhs or Punjab in any movie, they just start looping that paath on repeat......really annoying.

But in THIS movie toh inhonein hadh hi kar di hai....they play the paath each time that Veera gets ready to bat :S LMAO....and in the end toh she herself starts reciting it out loud before she plays her final innings.....really weird, man.
Originally posted by mashaal

pathetic!!

i just hope this cut out Morena is only for the promo and they show a real location for Morena.....

LOLL well we can only hope.....haha....but I'm pretty sure Morena will deffo be some kind of set only....not a real location.

I'm most amused though to see how the SG fans are all into DDLJ mode after this promo and have started considering their SG the re-incarnated Raj-Simran on which all the DDLJ songs should now be played
SG?? Raj-Simran?? WTF!!....have they gone crazy?? even they can't be THAT crazyy!!!....This DDLJ nonsense is going way out of bounds in MJHT....third class useless show!!...good thing i quit....
SG and Raj-Simarn in the same line is so not done😕. If Aditya Chopra, SRK, or Kajol sees this, they will die out of self-resentment for ever directing/acting in this film😆.

Morena looks like a set from the promos. But obviously, they will find out a nice location for SG confession to bring out the Raj-Simran essence.
Originally posted by mashaal

SG?? Raj-Simran?? WTF!!....have they gone crazy?? even they can't be THAT crazyy!!!....This DDLJ nonsense is going way out of bounds in MJHT....third class useless show!!...good thing i quit....

@bold: LOL I love how you keep repeating that everytime😆😆

As for the rest....*ahem* Agar forum pe ek nazar daalein, you will see a million and one sigs of this new SG promo with DDLJ song lyrics on it.....usually 'tujhe dekha toh yeh jaana sanam'😆😆

If SRK-Kajol saw this, I think they'd faint with the trauma of it all😆

That's really a limit. It's a paath, not kirtan or bhajan. It really bugs me how they've commercialized it.  Showing hola mahalla in RDB was okay. I remember there was a mini-stampede next holi in Anandpur sahib.

Mash, It would definitely be a set. Aren't these middle class girls. Then how come they're living in a haveli.

I have a bad feeling 'Ho gaya hai tujhko to pyaar...' would be used for SG confession. Hope it's not.
Originally posted by Melissa

Morena looks like a set from the promos. But obviously, they will find out a nice location for SG confession to bring out the Raj-Simran essence.

They can find as many locations as they want....but they DARE not try to project SG as Raj-Simran cuz that is blasphemy beyond MY capacity to take as well!🤢😆....kuch toh taras khaao itne iconic characters pe! And just imagine Sammy boy's bootiful expresssions as he attempts to copy Raj....Oh god🤣
i m just listening to the sund track of WYR....yes...late i know....half way thru and didn't like any song till now....ah well