Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

||Preparation for Monday: 350th Epi Celebration||

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey Deshians!

Our show will be completing its 350th episode on Monday, 28th Sept 2009. Isn't that great?..πŸ˜› I know our show has gone through a lot of ups and downs. It had good and bad moments but still we continued to love our show and fought for it.

Each and everyone have worked so hard for this show, the cast, crew and even us fans. And i guess we deserve some celebration, don't you guys think?..😳 350? WOW!.. I don't think i have ever survived watching any BT or other shows till 350 episodes..πŸ˜† So im definitely in a mood to celebrate!..πŸ˜› So, are you guys in?..

--||--

So now, what I want all of us to do is to prepare ourselves for Monday. I'll be making a 350th Celebration thread, and there, we will be sharing our stuffs with each other.

Sigs, VMs, One-Shots, Write-ups, Pic Captions, anything you want, your choice. Maybe share about your favorite scenes or moments.. not necessarily Premeer, it can be Meet, Juneja brothers, Gmom-Prem, etc...

We have tonight and tomorrow to prepare for it, so on Monday, when the celebration thread will be made, we all can post our stuffs.

It's like a show and tell, only this will be post and read...πŸ˜†

--||--

If you have some other ideas for the Celebration, feel free to post them below..πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you!
~Desh Dev Team~

edit add: thanks to Hope (hope08) for letting me know its the 350th epi.. :)

Edited by khushix - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BittuJi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Khushi! =D Great Ideaa! =D
-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ€—

yes yes yes VM!!!!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Nitty2910 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanx Khushi.. lovely idea...will be waiting for the celebration..
she100 thumbnail
fabulous idea khushi dear,,,,,,,,,,,n ofcourse we all r very happy,,,,,,,,,,n want our show to rock even more 350 episode,,,,,,,,n more n more n more,,,,,,
Eusra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
the idea is lovely..thanx 2 u and hope also....πŸ˜†
*sigh* i wish i could take part in d celebration...

I lu Yu all and KDM....
hope08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Khushi. This is very much needed esp now.  I agree with you completely no matter how the show is today it has given us some wonderful moments and characters. Atleast for that we have to thank the cast and crew. And yes in this time and age when shows go off air within two months of launch this show has not only survived but managed to continue its hold over us (even though we hate it at times we still wont stop watching it, do we?) inspite of lot of hurdles and difficulties. BTW I have also never ever in my life watched a BT show for so long and that too all 350 episodes!! Surely am truly besotted with Prem and Heer.  Wish them all the best  and hope to see the team esp HC and AG together in some other show in future. Right now keep rocking as Prem and Heer.

Edit: Khushi: I have been wanting a celebration for the show everytime be it the 100th episode or the 350th. Finally got it now. But this team truly deserves all the good wishes. This show has given some of best scenes I have ever seen on a Hindi show. And I salute them for that.
Edited by hope08 - 14 years ago
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
khushi πŸ€— thank you so much....will definitely be there for the celebration (meaning will take a break from college πŸ˜ƒ ) i actually had no idea πŸ˜† ...your right! i have never watched any show past 150 - 200 episodes πŸ˜ƒ aur bt toh....door ki baath hai πŸ˜† will definitely be there on monday. cannot wait! thanks once again 😳
Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you khushi, nice idea.  But I will be at work when you guys will be celebrating😭
Are boys invted in party....

😈

Interesting....