Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
ani glad to see you back after a long time!

i don't get the fact that even though i have been hitting the NO button gazillion times, the percentage doesn't seem to go up like it should be??? something's wrong in the integrity of this poll now....??? ughhhh when will these loggerheads understand that we absolutely LOVE this show and its cast!!
Edited by krupur1103 - 14 years ago
doop4 thumbnail
aaditi : could you possibly add the text below in your first post so that people don't accidently vote for the wrong answer? Please?

Please vote NO , if you want the show to stay on
doop4 thumbnail

Originally posted by: krupur1103

ani glad to see you back after a long time!

i don't get the fact that even though i have been hitting the NO button gazillion times, the percentage doesn't seem to go up like it should be??? something's wrong in the integrity of this poll now....??? ughhhh when will these loggerheads understand that we absolutely LOVE this show and its cast!!

Krups, I think, people are accidently voting yes. I think we need to clear that out in page 1 and ask people to vote N-O.
lnmdj300586 thumbnail
Who has posted that poll I think it should be removed as soon as possible
dee86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aaditti7

hs dis bn postd??.........

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?aid=869

Thanks for the link!

Seriously, WHO writes these? They were so disparaging...Looks like someone needs a course on objective and unbiased reporting! Anyway, at least, they've given us some good news, so I won't complain further...
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^^ Whoever has written that .. is soo .. uggghhhhhh 😡   

And whats with the damn poll! Its really sad if others are pressing on YES .. plain out of insecurity 🤢 

But its working now .. I see the NO % going up! 😃 
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

wen i voted it was 52% yes n 38% no n 10 cant say....so i postd dis topic here...so dt v cud vote n mk it better.............

Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaditti7

wen i voted it was 52% yes n 38% no n 10 cant say....so i postd dis topic here...so dt v cud vote n mk it better.............

thanks aditti for bringing this to our attention...so as of now it says 50% no and 49% yes....we still need to continue hitiing no!! even though this is the dumbest poll i've ever seen....why would the channel post something like this ???? besides the production house should object this.....

EDIT: now only 48% yes!!  wooohoo...keep voting no guys!!
Edited by krupur1103 - 14 years ago
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
We're doing good now, guys..Well done..⭐️ We need to keep checking this poll and voting until it gets closed..We need to make sure LNMDJ is on top when it's over
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Who-I-Used-2-Be

We're doing good now, guys..Well done..⭐️ We need to keep checking this poll and voting until it gets closed..We need to make sure LNMDJ is on top when it's over

wid u....v need 2 keep chkin till it gets close.....evn members who login in frm time need 2 keep chk....n ya its d dumbest poll bt d site is channels official site so dey mite consider dis poll...... n hey ders prithvi dances wid damini postd der.... Edited by aaditti7 - 14 years ago