Celebrity Fan Clubs

~*~*Kareena Kapoor FanClub *~*~ (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 150

karansprincess

IF-Sizzlerz

karansprincess

Posted: 10 October 2009 at 3:21am | IP Logged

Kareena & Saif at the south asian carnival

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~*Kareena Kapoor FanClub *~*~ (Page 9)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

karansprincess

IF-Sizzlerz

karansprincess

Posted: 10 October 2009 at 3:25am | IP Logged

Kareena Kapoor on the set of Dabboo Ratnani's photoshoot

Kareena Kapoor on the set of Dabboo Ratnanis photoshoot 87732

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xDarkBeauty

karansprincess

IF-Sizzlerz

karansprincess

Posted: 10 October 2009 at 3:26am | IP Logged

xDarkBeauty

karansprincess

IF-Sizzlerz

karansprincess

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Kareena Kapoor glamorous less in hindi version of Stepmom!
10 Oct 2009 | 52 views | Zeineb

Kareena Kapoor is shedding her glam image for the Hindi version of Stepmom after doing glamorous roles in films like Kambakkht Ishq.

Kareena Kapoor has been quietly attending acting workshops with the film's director, Siddharth Malhotra. "The last time I rehearsed for a part was for Vishal Bharadwaj's Omkara. But that was an unconventional film and I had to get into a milieu and character of which I knew nothing about. But Stepmom is urban and very contemporary. I play a very normal metro-centric working girl," she says.

Malhotra's film is inspired by director Chris Columbus's hit drama Stepmom, a tale of two women divorced Susan Sarandon and the new woman (Julia Roberts) in her ex-husband's life and the problems they face to find a common ground of understanding. And to attend the workshops, Kareena has been stealing time from the rehearsals of a song she began shooting with Aamir Khan for 3 Idiots. Through the workshops, Kareena Kapoor, who plays Julia's role, is discovering how difficult it is to play a normal girl. "I walk, talk, dress like an ordinary working girl. I'll be using no make-up," she says. Manish Malhotra, too, is trying to bring down Kareena's glamour quotient in this movie to make her look like an ordinary working woman. "I couldn't cut my hair as planned because of continuity clashes. But I'm going for a new hairstyle," said Kareena.

xDarkBeauty

karansprincess

IF-Sizzlerz

karansprincess

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Randhir Kapoor approves of Kareena-Saif romance
10 Oct 2009 | 47 views | Zeineb Indore, Oct 9 (PTI) Actor Randhir Kapoor has for the first time spoken about the much publicised relationship between his daughter actress Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan, expressing his approval.

The 62-year-old actor said that the happiness of his daughter is paramount to him and he approves of Saif as Kareena's partner.

"My blessings are with the person who keeps my daughter happy because at the end of the day, her happiness is all that matters to me," Randhir, who is here to attend the Global Cinema Festival 2009, said.

The actor added that in today's world where parents are often cut-off from the lives of their children, he is content with the fact that Kareena discusses her relationship with him.

"It is Kareena's honesty that she talks to me about him. If she decides to cut me off from her life tomorrow there is nothing much that I could do," Randhir said.

xDarkBeauty

xDarkBeauty

xDarkBeauty

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 5:29am | IP Logged
ahem ahem. hey kajal add me to the fanlist too :) i love all the movies of her, especially JWMDay Dreaming though most of her latest ventures didnt do wel in the box office, she is stil one of the most talented and beautiful actresss in B-Town

karansprincess

unknowndesires.

IF-Stunnerz

unknowndesires.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Welcome to the FC cynthia!! I loved bebo in JWM!!

karansprincess

karansprincess

IF-Sizzlerz

karansprincess

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_sintu

ahem ahem. hey kajal add me to the fanlist too :) i love all the movies of her, especially JWMDay Dreaming though most of her latest ventures didnt do wel in the box office, she is stil one of the most talented and beautiful actresss in B-Town

hey nyc to see u here...........thnxx for joinining.....glad u liked her in JWM.....i loved her in that...................Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top