Celebrity Fan Clubs

~*~*Kareena Kapoor FanClub *~*~ (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 150

karansprincess

IF-Sizzlerz

karansprincess

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Neelam-

Welcome to the FC cynthia!! I loved bebo in JWM!!

he he he me toooo.......

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~*Kareena Kapoor FanClub *~*~ (Page 10)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

karansprincess

IF-Sizzlerz

karansprincess

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 6:16am | IP Logged

Kareena Kapoor at Main Aur Mrs Khanna Make a Wish Foundation Event

The starcast of the upcoming bollywood movie Main aur mrs khanna , Salman Khan, Sohail Khan and Kareena kapoor were seen at the Make a wish foundation event.

Kareena kapoor was seen in a Manish Malhotra suit.

karansprincess

IF-Sizzlerz

karansprincess

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 6:18am | IP Logged

In Manish Malhotra

kareenamanish.jpg

No prizes for guessing, Kareena kapoor attended the Main aur Mrs Khanna make a wish event in a Manish Malhotra suit.She looked stunning, but i cant say the same about the suit:).

karansprincess

IF-Sizzlerz

karansprincess

Posted: 21 October 2009 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Is this Kareena's Downfall?

Kareena Kapoor, the apparent self procalimed No.1 actress of Bollywood,is not doing too great career-wise. Besides Endorsements, affair with Saif, and making bizzare statements about other stars every few weeks, she has not done anything noteworthy

Her last Big hit, award winning & critical film, was Jab We Met. That was way back in 2007. After that, she had the MegaFlop Tashan, Golmaal Returns in which she had a small role and the film was panned by critics and even a section of the audience. I also thought it was just loud and not funny. Then came Roadside Romeo. Mega Flop. Apparently, even Kambhakt Ishq is not considred an out right Super Hit. And the Critics panned that film too. Now Main Aur Mrs. Khanna has opened up to below average and the audiences as well as the critics have not really liked the film to much. Her perfromances got mixed Reviews for all these film after Jab We Met.

She needs an outright super hit that will win or atleast be nominated for awards as well as critical acclaim to continue to hold on this tag of No.1 herione.
**Forthcoming Films

Kurbaan with Saif- About Terrorism (not a popular genre among audiences) plus with New york and MNIK, this terrorism drama doesn't have blockbuster written on it. But you never know for sure. It is a Karan Johar Production.

Stepmom Remake- No big lead hero, And Kajol is most likely going to steal the show because well it is KAJOL.

Hopefully, 3 Idiots with Aamir will bring her back to the Top.

Her sister Karishma gave dozens of hits in the few years that she was ruling as the No. 1 Herione. Kareena can perhaps never say the same.

Do you think this is the Beginining Of Kareena's Downfall?
Do You think it started Right after the failure of Tashan?
Or Do you think she will bounce back with her furture films?

karansprincess

IF-Sizzlerz

karansprincess

Posted: 21 October 2009 at 9:48am | IP Logged

karansprincess

IF-Sizzlerz

karansprincess

Posted: 21 October 2009 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Khan, Kapoor break kissing records
14 Oct 2009 | 202 views | Zeineb

Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor have hit the headlines for having the longest on-screen kiss in Bollywood history.

The couple, who are also in an off-screen relationship, filmed the lengthy kissing scene for their latest movie Kurbaan.

The kiss is so long that it has been dubbed "never-ending", Vision MP reports.

Director Rensil D'Silva suggested that audiences will come to cinemas just to see a real couple in bed on screen.

"A section of the audience might have decided to see this movie only to see the real-life couple making hot shot on the silver screen," he told Samay Live.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kareena Kapoor glamorous less in hindi version of Stepmom!
10 Oct 2009 | 94 views | Zeineb

Kareena Kapoor is shedding her glam image for the Hindi version of Stepmom after doing glamorous roles in films like Kambakkht Ishq.

Kareena Kapoor has been quietly attending acting workshops with the film's director, Siddharth Malhotra. "The last time I rehearsed for a part was for Vishal Bharadwaj's Omkara. But that was an unconventional film and I had to get into a milieu and character of which I knew nothing about. But Stepmom is urban and very contemporary. I play a very normal metro-centric working girl," she says.

Malhotra's film is inspired by director Chris Columbus's hit drama Stepmom, a tale of two women divorced Susan Sarandon and the new woman (Julia Roberts) in her ex-husband's life and the problems they face to find a common ground of understanding. And to attend the workshops, Kareena has been stealing time from the rehearsals of a song she began shooting with Aamir Khan for 3 Idiots. Through the workshops, Kareena Kapoor, who plays Julia's role, is discovering how difficult it is to play a normal girl. "I walk, talk, dress like an ordinary working girl. I'll be using no make-up," she says. Manish Malhotra, too, is trying to bring down Kareena's glamour quotient in this movie to make her look like an ordinary working woman. "I couldn't cut my hair as planned because of continuity clashes. But I'm going for a new hairstyle," said Kareena.

jaanlover

IF-Sizzlerz

jaanlover

Posted: 21 October 2009 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Beautiful Fanclub !!!
I just love the first page.....amazing work

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karansprincess

karansprincess

IF-Sizzlerz

karansprincess

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 3:19am | IP Logged