karansprincess thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Kareena & Saif at the south asian carnival

karansprincess thumbnail

Kareena Kapoor on the set of Dabboo Ratnani's photoshoot

karansprincess thumbnail
Kareena Kapoor glamorous less in hindi version of Stepmom!
10 Oct 2009 | 52 views | Zeineb

Kareena Kapoor is shedding her glam image for the Hindi version of Stepmom after doing glamorous roles in films like Kambakkht Ishq.

Kareena Kapoor has been quietly attending acting workshops with the film's director, Siddharth Malhotra. "The last time I rehearsed for a part was for Vishal Bharadwaj's Omkara. But that was an unconventional film and I had to get into a milieu and character of which I knew nothing about. But Stepmom is urban and very contemporary. I play a very normal metro-centric working girl," she says.

Malhotra's film is inspired by director Chris Columbus's hit drama Stepmom, a tale of two women – divorced Susan Sarandon and the new woman (Julia Roberts) in her ex-husband's life – and the problems they face to find a common ground of understanding. And to attend the workshops, Kareena has been stealing time from the rehearsals of a song she began shooting with Aamir Khan for 3 Idiots. Through the workshops, Kareena Kapoor, who plays Julia's role, is discovering how difficult it is to play a normal girl. "I walk, talk, dress like an ordinary working girl. I'll be using no make-up," she says. Manish Malhotra, too, is trying to bring down Kareena's glamour quotient in this movie to make her look like an ordinary working woman. "I couldn't cut my hair as planned because of continuity clashes. But I'm going for a new hairstyle," said Kareena.

karansprincess thumbnail
Randhir Kapoor approves of Kareena-Saif romance
10 Oct 2009 | 47 views | Zeineb Indore, Oct 9 (PTI) Actor Randhir Kapoor has for the first time spoken about the much publicised relationship between his daughter actress Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan, expressing his approval.

The 62-year-old actor said that the happiness of his daughter is paramount to him and he approves of Saif as Kareena's partner.

"My blessings are with the person who keeps my daughter happy because at the end of the day, her happiness is all that matters to me," Randhir, who is here to attend the Global Cinema Festival 2009, said.

The actor added that in today's world where parents are often cut-off from the lives of their children, he is content with the fact that Kareena discusses her relationship with him.

"It is Kareena's honesty that she talks to me about him. If she decides to cut me off from her life tomorrow there is nothing much that I could do," Randhir said.
xDarkBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ahem ahem. hey kajal add me to the fanlist too :) i love all the movies of her, especially JWM😍 though most of her latest ventures didnt do wel in the box office, she is stil one of the most talented and beautiful actresss in B-Town
unknowndesires. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Welcome to the FC cynthia!! I loved bebo in JWM!!
karansprincess thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel_sintu

ahem ahem. hey kajal add me to the fanlist too :) i love all the movies of her, especially JWM😍 though most of her latest ventures didnt do wel in the box office, she is stil one of the most talented and beautiful actresss in B-Town

hey nyc to see u here...........thnxx for joinining.....glad u liked her in JWM.....i loved her in that...................😉
karansprincess thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Neelam-

Welcome to the FC cynthia!! I loved bebo in JWM!!

he he he me toooo.......
karansprincess thumbnail

Kareena Kapoor at Main Aur Mrs Khanna Make a Wish Foundation Event

The starcast of the upcoming bollywood movie Main aur mrs khanna , Salman Khan, Sohail Khan and Kareena kapoor were seen at the Make a wish foundation event.

Kareena kapoor was seen in a Manish Malhotra suit.

karansprincess thumbnail

In Manish Malhotra

No prizes for guessing, Kareena kapoor attended the Main aur Mrs Khanna make a wish event in a Manish Malhotra suit.She looked stunning, but i cant say the same about the suit:).