qwertyesque

Posted: 03 October 2009 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Originally posted by qwertyesque

mumbai and new york are the best cities in the world........ whatever you wanna call them

New York? Really?

yeah... its not  esthetic like Paris or Amsterdam but one place where you want to be...

I don't want to be .... I like quiet places. I'd only visit New York to shop there or to see snow in the winter.

then you should be in some small states like wisonsin, North carolina or better still utah, Idaho..

LOL
LOL

Well Sarina and I are going to get married in Wisconsin this winter. Wink But I'm in Texas, H-Town to be exact. Its busy but not like New York busy.

Utah? Idaho? You want to make me a hillbilly/peasant like Sarina? LOL

married in winter..congrats but arent u a gal...!!!????..!!! wow.. just months away... .. btw u are my neighbor..... cool....

Edited by qwertyesque - 03 October 2009 at 2:45pm
*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 03 October 2009 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

married in winter..congrats but arent u a gal...!!!????..!!! wow.. just months away... .. btw u are my neighbor..... cool....

I am. That is why RTH and I are going to get married in Wisconsin, where they permit same-sex marriages. LOL Aap kuch zyaada hi serious ho gaye. LOL Neighbor bole toh ... Dallas? Austin?
return_to_hades IF-Veteran Member
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 03 October 2009 at 3:58pm | IP Logged

mumbai and new york are the best cities in the world........ whatever you wanna call them

New York? Really?

yeah... its not  esthetic like Paris or Amsterdam but one place where you want to be...

I don't want to be .... I like quiet places. I'd only visit New York to shop there or to see snow in the winter.

then you should be in some small states like wisonsin, North carolina or better still utah, Idaho..

LOL
LOL

Well Sarina and I are going to get married in Wisconsin this winter. Wink But I'm in Texas, H-Town to be exact. Its busy but not like New York busy.

Utah? Idaho? You want to make me a hillbilly/peasant like Sarina? LOL

Honey, whats wrong in being a peasant. We are nothing but hardworking Americans with an old world charm.  Shocked

A midwestern peasant is classy. Don't worry. I'll keep you safe and warm in Mad-Town.  Its the bestest place to live.
return_to_hades IF-Veteran Member
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 03 October 2009 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

I am. That is why RTH and I are going to get married in Wisconsin, where they permit same-sex marriages. LOL Aap kuch zyaada hi serious ho gaye. LOL Neighbor bole toh ... Dallas? Austin?

Actually, it is domestic partnership. But the great thing is you can sign up for insurance. Big smile

Speaking of peasants did you know that IOWA. IO efiing WA will let you get married. I did not even know same sex couples existed there. Its just a 2.5 hr drive to get married in Dubuque or 8 hrs if you prefer the Winnipeg, Canada
qwertyesque IF-Rockerz
qwertyesque
qwertyesque

Posted: 03 October 2009 at 4:04pm | IP Logged

LOL... ok the pervs...thats fine..i m in atlanta..

Edited by qwertyesque - 03 October 2009 at 4:08pm
iTangled_25 IF-Stunnerz
iTangled_25
iTangled_25

Posted: 03 October 2009 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticwater24

Bombay or Mumbai both are the name of the same place..........sometimes i call Bombay and sometimes Mumbai.........and religion does not have anything to do with such things ..........its the choice of people that matters.........next people will say what do u call Bangalore or Bangaluru , Calcutta or Kolkata ??...........and will try to turn that also into a religious issue........pathetic  Ouch

Yeah, Bangalore has become Bengaluru, and Mangalore MengaluruDead
casper2 Goldie
casper2
casper2

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 12:58am | IP Logged
&  pondicherry bcamePuducherry. U ask whats in a name ...will hav to ask a certain Raj thackeray about that ..
poooohjjjazzzzz Goldie
poooohjjjazzzzz
poooohjjjazzzzz

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 11:50am | IP Logged
saying both will not matter.........

Go to top