Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: qwertyesque

then you should be in some small states like wisonsin, North carolina or better still utah, Idaho..

πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Well Sarina and I are going to get married in Wisconsin this winter. πŸ˜‰ But I'm in Texas, H-Town to be exact. Its busy but not like New York busy.

Utah? Idaho? You want to make me a hillbilly/peasant like Sarina? πŸ˜†
qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Well Sarina and I are going to get married in Wisconsin this winter. πŸ˜‰ But I'm in Texas, H-Town to be exact. Its busy but not like New York busy.

married in winter..congrats but arent u a gal...!!!????..!!! wow.. just months away... .. btw u are my neighbor..... cool....
Edited by qwertyesque - 14 years ago
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Originally posted by: qwertyesque

married in winter..congrats but arent u a gal...!!!????..!!! wow.. just months away... .. btw u are my neighbor..... cool....

I am. That is why RTH and I are going to get married in Wisconsin, where they permit same-sex marriages. πŸ˜† Aap kuch zyaada hi serious ho gaye. πŸ˜† Neighbor bole toh ... Dallas? Austin?
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Honey, whats wrong in being a peasant. We are nothing but hardworking Americans with an old world charm.  😲

A midwestern peasant is classy. Don't worry. I'll keep you safe and warm in Mad-Town.  Its the bestest place to live.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I am. That is why RTH and I are going to get married in Wisconsin, where they permit same-sex marriages. πŸ˜† Aap kuch zyaada hi serious ho gaye. πŸ˜† Neighbor bole toh ... Dallas? Austin?

Actually, it is domestic partnership. But the great thing is you can sign up for insurance. πŸ˜ƒ

Speaking of peasants did you know that IOWA. IO efiing WA will let you get married. I did not even know same sex couples existed there. Its just a 2.5 hr drive to get married in Dubuque or 8 hrs if you prefer the Winnipeg, Canada
qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

πŸ˜†... ok the pervs...thats fine..i m in atlanta..
Edited by qwertyesque - 14 years ago
iTangled_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mysticwater24

Bombay or Mumbai both are the name of the same place..........sometimes i call Bombay and sometimes Mumbai.........and religion does not have anything to do with such things ..........its the choice of people that matters.........next people will say what do u call Bangalore or Bangaluru , Calcutta or Kolkata ??...........and will try to turn that also into a religious issue........pathetic 

Yeah, Bangalore has become Bengaluru, and Mangalore Mengaluru🀒
Roadrunnerz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
&  pondicherry bcamePuducherry. U ask whats in a name ...will hav to ask a certain Raj thackeray about that ..
poooohjjjazzzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
saying both will not matter.........
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
does it even matter if it's mumbai or bombay?????